This is a Good Sign!

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.

This is a Good Sign!

«  » by Eric Dennis
Glad to have found these forums :) Hi all! Nice to meet you :)
Eric Dennis

Dangerous unstable reckless IS moderator avoiding charges in Miami for drugs and DUI charges!! MiamiSound is his name.Here's some information about your goldenboy here at IS. He was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol Oct 31 . Nice mug shot by the way Ivan. So Mr Ascended and Enlightened is this what ascended masters do ? drive around town high on pills and drunk as a skunk putting other's lives in danger without regard? Proof is in the pudding, and mugshot punk. I got your whole rap sheet going back to 18 years old . For all you idiots who support this moron I would re think who's back you have. He is a common scumbag.

Name: IVAN CAMILO PAUGAM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booked by Miami-Dade County Corrections on Oct. 31, 2010 for Other
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gender:MRace:WAge:25 (on date of arrest)Height:5'4"Weight:135 LbsEyes:BROHair:BROFacility:PTDC
Charges:•DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE (Warrant Case)

ArisGOW

Here's some information about your goldenboy here at IS. He was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol Oct 31 . Nice mug shot by the way Ivan. So Mr Ascended and Enlightened is this what ascended masters do ? drive around town high on pills and drunk as a skunk putting other's lives in danger without regard? Proof is in the pudding, and mugshot punk. I got your whole rap sheet going back to 18 years old . For all you idiots who support this moron I would re think who's back you have. He is a common scumbag.

Gender:MRace:WAge:25 (on date of arrest)Height:5'4"Weight:135 LbsEyes:BROHair:BROFacility:PTDC

Jax

" wrote:Glad to have found these forums :) Hi all! Nice to meet you :)

Eric,
Indeed, this is a very good sign.
Welcome to the IS.
gardener

I like your sign :)

Welcome to IS :)
sshenry

Blogs: 106

Namaste :)

Hope you'll find this place as fun as we do.
Write a lot :).
inner indigo

Here's some information about your goldenboy here at IS. He was arrested for driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol Oct 31 . Nice mug shot by the way Ivan. So Mr Ascended and Enlightened is this what ascended masters do ? drive around town high on pills and drunk as a skunk putting other's lives in danger without regard? Proof is in the pudding, and mugshot punk. I got your whole rap sheet going back to 18 years old . For all you idiots who support this moron I would re think who's back you have. He is a common scumbag.

rabatt

Woofin

Hi Hi! :D hope you'll find a lot of friends in here :DDDD!
loesjuhb

Welcome to IS, I am sure you will find whatever you seek, be it friends, information, or just a place to express yourself.
inferno_dragon377

Blogs: 9

Hi eric.. Welcome to the society and nice to meet you too!
PurpleLover IndigoGirl

" wrote:Glad to have found these forums :) Hi all! Nice to meet you :)

I would go around Los Angeles stealing stop signs and replacing them with your avatar. I might feel bad for causing some accidents but that is me summed up in 2 sentences.
GenericIndigo

Blogs: 16

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Im glad you like the sign :) its a work in progress and i feel its something of a lesson for me and possibly society about consciousness and creation.

I totally agree with the stop sign thing btw.. great idea! haha :)

Check us out on facebook, just google good sign.. i dont want to link it because it would probably be breaking some kind of rule.

Namaste
Eric Dennis