Lucid Dreams of Hell

There's always a sign somewhere, whether it be in a dream or a vision.
Lucid Dreams of Hell «  » by Heart0501
Hi Everyone, I just want to share with you all what I experienced. The Experiences were very clear and vivid, that I was there. I was shown that Hell really exists. There are many regions, each corresponds to the egos(the 7 sins) we have, such as that of greed, envy, gluttony, lust, anger, laziness, and pride. Within each regions are subregions, where you go depend on how bad you are. 1. So for example, I was taken in this lazy region, one will go to one of the lazy subregion. Say this person is not too bad, they just stay home and does nothing or play video games all day and the person does this a lot with the free time he/she has. In that region, one just lies down all day long in a room full of other lazy people. The room is empty with nothing to do. You cannot go anywhere. When it’s time for meal, you are allowed to go out to get food and bring back to eat. 2. Another region such as fear…those who are afraid of a lot of things in life. There are actual monsters chasing you around and believe me, it is very scary as I was there and I couldn’t run fast enough! People constantly looking for a place to hide but there is no place to hide so you’re constantly running around with full of fear. 3. There’s another region I was shown, that when someone spend $ carelessly, they had their hands and knees on a heated metal, constantly being burnt. I saw them cried and moaned in agony as they cannot leave the place. The message was for each of us live a good life of love. Care for others and do good deeds such as volunteer at a needy place. Be active in good deeds when you have free times. When we give, we’ll be given but if we expect to be given first, then we won’t get anything. So for example, someone is due to get sick, some terminal illness. Say that person has been active each weekend volunteering at a shelter for homeless. Because of his/her good deeds, the sickness will not happen. So it’s always good to make initiative to give and love. So please think of others for a change. Feel the difference when you make the move to give and love first. When someone appreciate your good deeds, you’ll be a much happier person and won’t have to go to deeper and more painful regions of Hell. I’m only writing of what I experienced directly so this is not through some reading materials.
Heart0501

«  » by distantnighteyes
Wow...i bet the other places are more horrible,what if you get over fear?Do you leave?
distantnighteyes

«  » by Heart0501
say that someone has nightmare alot and if he/she overcome the fear, then yes, you won't have such nightmare anymore.
Heart0501

«  » by distantnighteyes
oh so you meen instead of running away they most likely yawn and shrug it off,also did you visit the others
distantnighteyes

«  » by brightpup2
listen i am proud of you sis that you tried so hard, dont worry about it you did a good job. So i remember you saying you have medium powers, wow awsome so am i , so what kind of abilties do you have,
brightpup2

«  » by brightpup2
please tell me your username on facebook or i cant tell which is you , because a photo is not enough info to find someone
brightpup2