Ask a Vampire

You got questions? We have answers.
mmm... it happens, just don't do it again, please?
Lelitu

Don't plan on it. I've known you long enough you'd think I'd NOT typo. Then again I'm an idiot who tends to screw up who I'm talking to more often than I know who I'm talking to around here.

*Sorry*No more derailing*
aislynmoon3

Blogs: 2

Cain was the first vampire, right? :D
Don Ferrodex

according to some myths, and the game Vampire: The Masquerade, yes

it's unknown who the first real vampire is, we've been around a long time, and for a long time, without record. underground and hidden even more than we are today.

it is entirely possible we are as old, or older than humanity
Lelitu

Do you consider yourself to be otherkin?
Don Ferrodex

What is "otherkin" if I may ask?
Cusp_Child

Blogs: 3

I can't stand vampires. They drain all my energy. The anime forums, and generalist sites tend to be full of them...
Zeliar791

" wrote:I can't stand vampires. They drain all my energy. The anime forums, and generalist sites tend to be full of them...

Sorry about that. Do they mean to do it? or rather...are they real vamps? or the kind that comes as a result of a severely damaged emotional system?
Cusp_Child

" wrote:Sorry about that. Do they mean to do it? or rather...are they real vamps? or the kind that comes as a result of a severely damaged emotional system?

It just happens. You will need to build up. You can do this through morality, or mastering a skill. You will alienate yourself from others, I suggest you stay away from vampires like yourself, they will only drag you down. for now, you need to suck fire energy out of somebody that has an abundance of it, this requires morality meaning that you need to have faith, otherwise you need to base yourself on a single skill, and master it fully. Until you accomplish this, you will not have very many friends, I suggest that you do not make more then one friend, and this individual will likely be just like yourself.
Zeliar791

" wrote:It just happens. You will need to build up. You can do this through morality, or mastering a skill. You will alienate yourself from others, I suggest you stay away from vampires like yourself, they will only drag you down. for now, you need to suck fire energy out of somebody that has an abundance of it, this requires morality meaning that you need to have faith, otherwise you need to base yourself on a single skill, and master it fully. Until you accomplish this, you will not have very many friends, I suggest that you do not make more then one friend, and this individual will likely be just like yourself.

er. What do you mean "build up"?

If you don't mind my asking, are you also a psivamp?
Cusp_Child

" wrote:er. What do you mean "build up"?

If you don't mind my asking, are you also a psivamp?

I was one one, but then I overcame it. It was brutal, I was tortured. You need faith in a construct, then you need to boost up your confidence. This can be done by imagining something that you desire, something that provides with fuel. Then you need to defend that construct against others. This is an extremely difficult process, people will have to intervene in order for you to succeed. Building up is just that, faith, then building confidence.
Zeliar791

ah. See, I'm an energy vamp, because it is in my nature to take energy in and transmute it. The need to feed on others just consciously woke up in my recently, but it has always been there I think. But it also makes me a fantastic healer. but...

It isn't because my confidence levels are low or that I have no faith. I started on that process you speak of years ago, and the result was me waking up to this need. I honestly think it is just the nature of my spirit.

Some give off energy, I take it *shrugs*.

Besides, I'm fine with it.
Cusp_Child

" wrote:ah. See, I'm an energy vamp, because it is in my nature to take energy in and transmute it. The need to feed on others just consciously woke up in my recently, but it has always been there I think. But it also makes me a fantastic healer. but...

It isn't because my confidence levels are low or that I have no faith. I started on that process you speak of years ago, and the result was me waking up to this need. I honestly think it is just the nature of my spirit.

Some give off energy, I take it *shrugs*.

Besides, I'm fine with it.

I wanted too much energy, that is the difference between you and I. I always wanted to be accepted, but vampires are scorned heavily in the west. They have power over the east I believe...
Zeliar791

" wrote:I wanted too much energy, that is the difference between you and I. I always wanted to be accepted, but vampires are scorned heavily in the west. They have power over the east I believe...

mm *nods* that is understandable. ..When you say "east" do you mean like Asia?
Cusp_Child

You should be careful not to alienate yourself too much. Vampires happen to get stuck in illogical circular thinking, and make choices not beneficial to themselves and others. Your best bet is to get a main source of energy, and stick with it. This should minimize risks. Do not adventure too much, and define your habits. It is best not to mingle with too many people. The best thing you can do is to get in contact with a person that regenerates energy rapidly.
Zeliar791

" wrote:mm *nods* that is understandable. ..When you say "east" do you mean like Asia?

Maybe you should move to Asia. It might be safer that way...
Zeliar791

" wrote:Maybe you should move to Asia. It might be safer that way...

why is the West so afraid of vamps? and why is the East so...I guess...so more accepting?
Cusp_Child

Vampires are said to be damaged, but they really are not. This is a trick. Vampirism goes against western constructs, they tend to be in minority, and reside with the conservatives in America. A vampire can develop quickly so long as they have a host.
Zeliar791

Hmm. ...if we aren't damaged in some way like energetically...why are we the way we are do you think?
Cusp_Child

" wrote:why is the West so afraid of vamps? and why is the East so...I guess...so more accepting?

You should stay away from the selfless crowd. America is run by the engineer. People under the engineer are like his instruments. You must stay away from the engineer, and the selfless types. They will hurt you. Western values are dead set against vampirism, because the west favors extroversion. You should stick with spiritual types, but do not associate with organized religion, they will torture you... Stick with people who value inner development, and altering your communication style can assist you in developing the spirit. For now you need to get in contact with a person that can provide you with spiritual growth. This individual must value the self. I say again, stay away from organized religion. Mental health, and cognitive psychology can serve as examples. If you need to talk to a psychologist, go with clinical. Do not associate with people who are trying to pin you to a label, and if a person or group does not respect your thoughts, you must distance yourself from them... The entire system in America is against you. You should focus on individuals that share your concern for the inner mind.
Zeliar791