Death threats

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
" wrote:so you've lost your individual idenity and your mind.. nice to know... I'll put you back on my ignore list where I don't have witness such sad behavior... good day..



lol another master word smitty. Explain how I lost my individuality. You looked at my husband's posts why not look at mine? I feel you have something deeper going on inside here. I would think you of all people here would see past this shit. Oh well no surprise here.
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

" wrote:so you've lost your individual idenity and your mind.. nice to know... I'll put you back on my ignore list where I don't have witness such sad behavior... good day..


Yes and put adonis back on your ignore list also.
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

no.. simply put
User avatar
looking
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:02 am
Blogs: 16
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 307 times

I can smell your jealousy hahahaha... It makes us feel good!
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

Utopia, can you honestly say that last remark is not ego engagement? Honestly?
User avatar
Celticknot
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2002 times

I couldn't possibly ignore anybody. What is the point of that? Ignorance was never a very productive strategy to deal with anything whatcha'll think?

Well let me rephrase-- ignorance is the best strategy to stay happy and keep one's mind on the same track. Praise ignorance, lest one should happen upon the truth, fuck that. Ignore Ignore.
User avatar
GenericIndigo
 
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm
Blogs: 16
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1192 times

" wrote:Utopia, can you honestly say that last remark is not ego engagement? Honestly?


Indeed it was. Was her post not? Or how about the post she put on adonis's profile or the thread she made for him?
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

I can't ignore anyone either, perhaps it is because of my ego... But hey that's what it is we all have one!
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

" wrote:I can't ignore anyone either, perhaps it is because of my ego... But hey that's what it is we all have one!


I have to know if someone is badmouthing me. Curiosity killed the cat, but the cat is masochistic what can you say?
User avatar
GenericIndigo
 
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm
Blogs: 16
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1192 times

but well you both revendicate some kind of warrior spirit which is all good for me, but the problem is you seem to constantly have to prove it over and over again and take the first occasion to prove yourself or other that you are real warrior and you constantly pick the first thing that can seem a bit unfair everywhere and make a mountain of it and make it your cause as warrior all the time, which can be fine, but how are ppl supposed to react when you both revendicate a warrior spirit and you target your warrior energy against them, or against the forum, or the 'IS crew' or anything else ? are they supposed to applaud your warrior spirit for hurting them ? are you expecting some kind of respect from them by acting like this ? do you need to prove yourself that you can fight ? really i don't get it and i got in conflict with several ppl to, but i always tried other solution and ressorted to it when i saw the ppl were stuck in their mind and that no compromise were possible because they were not open to disccussion or to accept me even being entierly passive about everything cause i never take any side so when ppl jump on me it is never because something conflictuous i did before, but i remember you and warrior adonis where into a constant campaign to criticise this forum, the moderation, censorship, you are constantly doing it, even when ppl are nice with you, so what you expect ? you are claiming to be a warrior dedicated to hurt and polarised against this forum and what it can represent, so what do you expect from other ppl with a warrior spirit here ? that they fight back ? to create more drama that you will call censorship latter on ? that ppl will bow to what you want ? that ppl will let you insult members and express your warrior spirit against them without telling anything ? :)
User avatar
h0bby1
 
Posts: 27775
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:48 pm
Articles: 1
Has thanked: 1578 times
Been thanked: 2559 times

if someone threatened my life, I would invite them to hop on the back of my motorcycle and first one to say stop is the loser. if neither of us stop we will probably both die.
User avatar
GenericIndigo
 
Posts: 6289
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:48 pm
Blogs: 16
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1192 times

did someone already thraten your life ? :)
User avatar
h0bby1
 
Posts: 27775
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:48 pm
Articles: 1
Has thanked: 1578 times
Been thanked: 2559 times

" wrote:lol dupe me all you want if it makes that pain go away. That night was the first night in months that I felt good enough to laugh and drink a fruity drink and trip out the landlord lol you are a blessing beautiful!


Smoking salvia divinorum helps with swollen belly syndrome. Is that what you had or were you just bloated?

[url]http://www.buzzle.com/articles/salvia-divinorum-seeds.html[/url]
Magnus
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm
Blogs: 41
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 599 times

I have never smoked salvia, I have no large intestines from age twelve due to ulcerative colitis. Where did you pull your assumption from?
" wrote:Smoking salvia divinorum helps with swollen belly syndrome. Is that what you had or were you just bloated?

[url]http://www.buzzle.com/articles/salvia-divinorum-seeds.html[/url]
User avatar
pebble
 
Posts: 6476
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:32 am
Blogs: 4
Has thanked: 2507 times
Been thanked: 2155 times

Originally Posted by Magnus
Smoking salvia divinorum helps with swollen belly syndrome. Is that what you had or were you just bloated?

[url]http://www.buzzle.com/articles/salvi...rum-seeds.html[/url]

" wrote:I have never smoked salvia, I have no large intestines from age twelve due to ulcerative colitis. Where did you pull your assumption from?



I assumed you had a distended abdomen because you said so:
for the record, and I know CK needs no one to defend her. But I went to see her, my abdomen was so distended I looked like I was 8 or 9 months pregnant, had been that way for months. She helped me. Two days later my stomach had lost it's distension and I was pain free for the first time in months. She refused the money I gladly would have paid. I had spent thousands at the doctors and ended up hospitalized and not been helped. Why try to ruin the business of a genuine healer? That she is anything but what she represents herself as, a healer, is an assumption, and a wrong one.


Why the catty attitude?
Magnus
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm
Blogs: 41
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 599 times

" wrote:for the record, and I know CK needs no one to defend her. But I went to see her, my abdomen was so distended I looked like I was 8 or 9 months pregnant, had been that way for months. She helped me. Two days later my stomach had lost it's distension and I was pain free for the first time in months. She refused the money I gladly would have paid. I had spent thousands at the doctors and ended up hospitalized and not been helped. Why try to ruin the business of a genuine healer? That she is anything but what she represents herself as, a healer, is an assumption, and a wrong one.


I agree. It's a shame that society today has to rely on money just for about everything. I truly believe it is a form of how the establishment defines who is worthy and who is not. The saying that "money is the root of all evil" has a lot of truth to it as shady as it sounds. Nevertheless, money is a necessary means to do operations such as run this cite. I have gone back and forth with this one, struggling between the Zeitgeist Movement and just sticking to the current system - a resource based economy would eliminate greed and bring out the true nature of a healer. Unfortunately, people have to charge some kind of money to feed their families (which is why we should live in a world where people can grow their food, have access to purified water, stuff that I have talked about in other threads) and survive. This is like the planting of seeds that lead to hatred, jealousy, ego-increase, and a whole bunch of other problems. Alex Jones technically runs a business by selling his dvds at 19.95 and the same with Peter Joseph. They have to "whore" themselves out to cause a "movement" and to be able to those things require "money." Money itself is probably the biggest secret control mechanism in place that we aren't really consciously aware of; if we are to ever go or create a society of love and nurture - we have got to find some other way to live and function in our daily lives - only then can society and the environment bring out the best in everyone - a genuine nature of caring and caring for the Earth.
User avatar
serenesam
 
Posts: 1513
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 pm
Has thanked: 225 times
Been thanked: 248 times

I agree with you serenesam, that's why I was happy to pay for a service that finally helped me. I was touched that it was freely given and not quick enough at trying to slip her the refused cash lol

@ Magnus per the salvia I misread what you posted that was the confusion, sorry, I still try to function without my glasses. Ty for the tip. As to the other question, I was not being catty, I was defending a healer that helped me. Matter of fact perhaps, catty? no
User avatar
pebble
 
Posts: 6476
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:32 am
Blogs: 4
Has thanked: 2507 times
Been thanked: 2155 times

Generally when people say I pulled an assumption out of somewhere, they are speaking in metaphors about assholes. I thought it was catty because I meant no harm, but it's like ya know whatever...
Magnus
 
Posts: 2968
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm
Blogs: 41
Has thanked: 705 times
Been thanked: 599 times

I stay away from these topics for the most part...

but wtf?

I think Utopia and Adonis are honest in what they do. Even if they choose to start drama, or challenge peoples ideals I think for the most part they are open about it, as if in from their own accounts etc.

As for who's going around saying all that nasty shit, and trying to create drama?? I think they are the usual culprits...and some new recruits.
User avatar
AmentiHall
 
Posts: 11486
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:12 am
Blogs: 57
Has thanked: 3127 times
Been thanked: 5294 times

Thank you Amenti. We have no need to do some childish shit like that. i woke up yesterday and looked at my profile page and was like WTF and it is weird because I made a Joke to adonis that it was miamisound creating those accounts and saying all that shit to try to make it look like it was us lol... Now I am not so sure that is the case, and have no proof, either way I thought it was kinda funny, but did have a need to address the matter because if people think it was us then they really have us misunderstood. No shame in our game...
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times


  • Similar Topics

    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to index page Indigo Cafe

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest