Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    One of the biggest pointz that many have forgotten about was the mixture of beingz with us to make sure we stay in fear and confusion. Iz that possibly the reason why they were self serving "ass thingz" ... I mean think about it, if you could see that human kindz geneticz is mixed with a morbid creature that livez off of fear and debauchery then there would be a group secret that had learned how to remove the essence of the creature.

    And every one knowz that in the "occult world' thingz are difficult to understand or it would be "cultured" lol ehehe ... But any way On to the mistreatment of the animalz in the book ... I can tell people the way people treat animalz today has come a long way from the seventiez ... lol Humane was putting one shell in the brain case of a animal... that waz peace and kindness ... And that waz general thought by the nation; not wild people in the south ... so I would not protest the seventiez and before hand treatment of animalz, because that was the way it waz...

    Thingz were different in the seventiez and sixtiez ... very different; I mean think about it people will be laughing at how simple we are now in about twenty yearz from now... I would say a hundred but tech iz growing at such a exponential rate and in a hundred yearz many of you might still be around because of geneticz and tech growth ... Now itz not only possible itz just a matter of time...

    It haz been said millionz of timez that human geneticz haz been mixed ... Zecharia Sitchinz books speak about thiz matter and explain; Carlos wrote his bookz far before thiz but people are not recognizing that information???

    There iz a lot of information to be spoken of in theze text ...


    Have fun ...

  2. #22
    Indigo Rookie
    Points: 808, Level: 7
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    70
    Points
    808
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
    Rep Power
    2
    Regardless of how true one believes something to be they should always assume they could be wrong. I have observed what I believe to be levitation, have done astral travelling, atom level viewing, remote viewing and a whack of other things. I know what I have experienced, but they are not easily verified objectively I don't expect anyone to believe me simply because of my experiences.

    And everyday above ground is a good day, imho muahahaha

  3. #23
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanBeveridge View Post
    Regardless of how true one believes something to be they should always assume they could be wrong. I have observed what I believe to be levitation, have done astral travelling, atom level viewing, remote viewing and a whack of other things. I know what I have experienced, but they are not easily verified objectively I don't expect anyone to believe me simply because of my experiences.

    And everyday above ground is a good day, imho muahahaha


    I agree with you totally ... my only point iz that ....


    Iz it your fault that human society haz not produced something that can verify your experiences ...

    Or iz it just stupidity to blow off some onez experiencez because there iz no technology to prove "spiritual pointz" ... "lol what a oxymoron"

    Thatz one reason people create sitez like thiz ... so people with spiritual idealz and such can come and share ... But what doez the world do??? They come to theze sitez and harrass ... turn the people into all kindz of lablez ... follow them around 'trying to start trouble without being called trouble makerz... send them death threatz' .... why do people do thiz??? Iz there a machine that can tell why theze typez of people are of lower geneticz ???

    No but every one acceptz their actionz as okay ... "as long as there are spiritualist to HUNT" ...

    See itz like kindergarten "itz very sad" ... every one wantz a bad guy or to make some one or some group ... look simple or dumb "as long as itz not them and they can get away with it"...


    I have a lot of respect for true indigo's on thiz site because we let the ENTIRE world pick at uz and we just brush them off ...


    And who said Indigo's are not strong lol ...

  4. #24
    Old Soul
    Points: 34,435, Level: 57
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,015
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ashland, Oregon
    Posts
    7,354
    Points
    34,435
    Level
    57
    Blog Entries
    18
    Thanks
    3,648
    Thanked 2,996 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Rep Power
    46
    Sure rabana,
    Carlos's writing is all about his Ego.
    If you read his stuff as a comedy,
    instead of philosophy, I think it
    gives it more clarity.
    ;-)
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

  5. #25
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 6,432, Level: 23
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    somnium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,009
    Points
    6,432
    Level
    23
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 304 Times in 224 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Regardless of how true one believes something to be they should always assume they could be wrong. I have observed what I believe to be levitation, have done astral travelling, atom level viewing, remote viewing and a whack of other things. I know what I have experienced, but they are not easily verified objectively I don't expect anyone to believe me simply because of my experiences.
    That's kind of funny because the fraud Carlos taught people how to see energy directly, with that ability there is no doubt, another thing he taught, the position of no-doubt. Two tasty tidbits for someone who is constantly doubting themselves.

  6. #26
    Old Soul
    Points: 34,435, Level: 57
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,015
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ashland, Oregon
    Posts
    7,354
    Points
    34,435
    Level
    57
    Blog Entries
    18
    Thanks
    3,648
    Thanked 2,996 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by somnium View Post
    That is not the point here Allan, the point is that Carlos didn't write a book about fiction, he wrote one of non-fiction. He clearly states this in his forward.
    We are in his Fanticy fiction.
    While he is in his Actual Reality.
    ;-| ;-\ ;-/
    tap. . .tap, tappity tap . . .tap
    a little more room on this pin head,
    if I cut back on my arm extended swirls.
    :-)
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    Be in Harmony, Walk in Beauty. . .
    This is a navajo journey-way blessing it was given to me
    by a navajo healer-shaman, pappa john,

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Psychic Child For This Useful Post:

    somnium (05-10-2013)

  8. #27
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 6,432, Level: 23
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered
    somnium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,009
    Points
    6,432
    Level
    23
    Thanks
    173
    Thanked 304 Times in 224 Posts
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Child View Post
    We are in his Fanticy fiction.
    While he is in his Actual Reality.
    ;-| ;-\ ;-/
    tap. . .tap, tappity tap . . .tap
    a little more room on this pin head,
    if I cut back on my arm extended swirls.
    :-)
    Be in harmony,
    be in beauty.
    roger
    HA!!!!! I was just saying to someone that too many times I have been called delusional when I am the one living miracles and they're the ones in... like you say "Actual Reality". hehehe. Suckers.

  9. #28
    Global Forum Caretaker
    Points: 73,292, Level: 84
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,558
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    rabana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    p'aca
    Posts
    14,804
    Points
    73,292
    Level
    84
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    2,944
    Thanked 5,983 Times in 3,854 Posts
    Rep Power
    82
    no one can dictate to anyone what reality is any more. you just choose and go with it.
    !soil first! every garden is an experiment no experiment is a failure
    ------------------------------------** Hidden Content eat lots of salad! Hidden Content **-----------------------------------

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to rabana For This Useful Post:

    Light. (05-13-2013)

  11. #29
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 16,799, Level: 39
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 451
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Clear Blue Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,155
    Points
    16,799
    Level
    39
    Blog Entries
    30
    Thanks
    662
    Thanked 638 Times in 534 Posts
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by rabana View Post
    what bothered me about the Don Juan stories is that Don Juan and his buddies were totally self-serving assholes out to save their own skins from ordinary death which they viewed as total horror (an eagle eternally picking out your guts). plus they were screw-ups. these guys must of had their heads up their evil asses not to have known ahead of time what was coming.
    Wow, that's kind of strong. 'evil'.? is that going a bit far?? I thought it was fair to admit that a crow is attracted to all the pretty lights of the living things crawling inside of a dead thing, because even in death there is more light and life and all. I thought a lot of times Don Juan was handing Carlos the 'smart pills' so to speak, 'O Wa Ta Goo Siam' so forth. But *evil* ?
    Dum Spiro Spero Meliora
    .... but why hope for better when you can settle for best! Hidden Content

  12. #30
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    I believed that good and evil waz irrelevant in the bookz especially when he spoke of the Universe sending out the dark beingz ... they are a part of the natural balance ...
    the same as a shark, or lion ... they were created and they want to live ... and they can be avoided by not hanging out in crowdz ;0

    I cannot say that I can see totally in the way of Carlos ... but he did say a few thingz that were dead on point with some of my experiencez and thiz waz wrote decadez ago... therefore I know there are some "personal truthz" that I enjoy in hiz bookz that make me sit and contemplate and explore in amazement...
    "there are thingz that just cant be faked" especially if they are personally known to you as a person only...

    What we see as evil is a personal judgement ... I am taken back by many of thingz that people just say "well that happenz" such as death of innocent people, or poisoned air, food, or water... I cant believe that many are so nonchalant about thiz stuff; and having kidz still in the middle of it ... but it iz there choice ... I believe that life of humanz iz far to important to have on a planet that only carez maybe two percent about the next person ... but that iz how people have been domesticated...


    I believe some one should start a post on the differnce between MORBID and EVIL Plz


    Evil getz blamed for many morbid thingz such as mass death ... that iz morbid
    Death of children is Morbid
    Poisoning of Food is Morbid "effectz every on the planet"
    Torture iz Morbid "but needed in some instancez"


    Sorry Rabana I have to go with the guyz on thiz one ... I like Carlos and do not think he iz evil ... I believe him to be a solid Shaman

  13. #31
    Indigo Rookie
    Points: 808, Level: 7
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    70
    Points
    808
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
    Rep Power
    2
    I do not need anyone to verify my experiences, Light. As for the rest of your comment, I haven't blown off anyone else's experiences, I have only stated that there are questions about Carlos's writings and whether they ALL reflect true experiences or whether some are made up. If they were all true why would he need to falsify the dates when he had them?

    I have not encountered anyone threatening anyone here, nor following them around and trying to cause trouble or sending them "death threatz". Though I would surmise people who do this are unbalanced and have mental health issues. And I do not believe that people are the way they are solely from genetics. Much of what people attribute to genetics is actually the result of how they were raised.

    btw, what is a true indigo? I was born telepathic, empathic and with "the gift of 2nd sight" (as it is commonly referred to) and if born more recently would certainly be classified as an indigo child. The fact I am older now and have spent most of my life studying, meditating and learning more about such things doesn't change this. I can do agree, indigo's are strong, though not all as I have known others like me who could not handle the ridicule, scorn and put downs and eventually took their own lives because they could not find a way out of their pain. That is a big reason why I created my website, that is to help those who have gifts and want to learn about and develop them.

    My best to you and may you manifest a wonderful day!!

  14. #32
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanBeveridge View Post
    I do not need anyone to verify my experiences, Light. As for the rest of your comment, I haven't blown off anyone else's experiences, I have only stated that there are questions about Carlos's writings and whether they ALL reflect true experiences or whether some are made up. If they were all true why would he need to falsify the dates when he had them?

    I have not encountered anyone threatening anyone here, nor following them around and trying to cause trouble or sending them "death threatz". Though I would surmise people who do this are unbalanced and have mental health issues. And I do not believe that people are the way they are solely from genetics. Much of what people attribute to genetics is actually the result of how they were raised.

    btw, what is a true indigo? I was born telepathic, empathic and with "the gift of 2nd sight" (as it is commonly referred to) and if born more recently would certainly be classified as an indigo child. The fact I am older now and have spent most of my life studying, meditating and learning more about such things doesn't change this. I can do agree, indigo's are strong, though not all as I have known others like me who could not handle the ridicule, scorn and put downs and eventually took their own lives because they could not find a way out of their pain. That is a big reason why I created my website, that is to help those who have gifts and want to learn about and develop them.

    My best to you and may you manifest a wonderful day!!
    I do not believe that I ever 'specifically' said that you did ... but if we want to go down thiz road lol ...
    First off you could not have had the experiencez that some of us have had on thiz site "look at your join date and look at a few otherz join date"; second you live in a different part of the world 'pretty nice one at that'... Yeah we know that out of the seven billion people on thiz planet most likely six billion are unstable and have fun with it ... What iz a true indigo??? Well you either know or you dont know "I can do agree that indigo'z are strong as well" ...

    Some people are here for a short time otherz for the long haul ... if the pain iz to great some check out ... I believe it iz there decision ...
    Pain iz something that I have absorbed in boat loadz my medical recordz and history show that as well as the scarz ... but I laugh it off and take the painz as great storiez to tell my friendz about ... I would say maybe twenty five percent of america haz had the amount of pain that I have had in my life .... but I handle it well and it iz fun to look back on and learn from ...


    May the divine bless us all...

  15. #33
    Indigo Rookie
    Points: 808, Level: 7
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    70
    Points
    808
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
    Rep Power
    2
    You posted "Iz it your fault that human society haz not produced something that can verify your experiences ...

    Or iz it just stupidity to blow off some onez experiencez because there iz no technology to prove "spiritual pointz" ... "lol what a oxymoron""

    Since it was a post directed at me I can only assume the comment was meant for me. I went with what is written and while I didn't have an issue with it, if it wasn't meant for me then I apologize for misreading your comment.

    Light, in terms of the threatening, I was simply stating that I hadn't seen it... I didn't question the validity of as many comment boards have one form of this going on or another.

    As for whether one is an indigo or not, the word has a definition, and definitions vary. So to suggest that someone knows whether they are an indigo or not implies that everyone has exactly the same definition... not sure about that

    I do know about pain, I had some very good friends went through the physical, emotional and mental variety. I have not personally experienced it in many years (it wasn't on the medical side for me) as I had to deal with mine or I wouldn't have made it past 20 years. Yes, we can all learn from our pain, and what you have done is certainly something others can take some hope from.

    And I think we are all blessed, it's just that many do not see it. My hope is that those who don't can come to do so...

    Take care, Light

  16. #34
    Indigo Enthusiast
    Points: 12,142, Level: 33
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Light.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In my awarness
    Posts
    1,231
    Points
    12,142
    Level
    33
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 183 Times in 143 Posts
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by AllanBeveridge View Post
    You posted "Iz it your fault that human society haz not produced something that can verify your experiences ...

    Or iz it just stupidity to blow off some onez experiencez because there iz no technology to prove "spiritual pointz" ... "lol what a oxymoron""

    Since it was a post directed at me I can only assume the comment was meant for me. I went with what is written and while I didn't have an issue with it, if it wasn't meant for me then I apologize for misreading your comment.

    Light, in terms of the threatening, I was simply stating that I hadn't seen it... I didn't question the validity of as many comment boards have one form of this going on or another.

    As for whether one is an indigo or not, the word has a definition, and definitions vary. So to suggest that someone knows whether they are an indigo or not implies that everyone has exactly the same definition... not sure about that

    I do know about pain, I had some very good friends went through the physical, emotional and mental variety. I have not personally experienced it in many years (it wasn't on the medical side for me) as I had to deal with mine or I wouldn't have made it past 20 years. Yes, we can all learn from our pain, and what you have done is certainly something others can take some hope from.

    And I think we are all blessed, it's just that many do not see it. My hope is that those who don't can come to do so...

    Take care, Light

    You have to be very careful when speaking of the word indigo ... I have read hundredz of threadz on thiz site and definitely no one 'impliez' any definition of the matter ... it iz a sense and understanding ... that wordz cannot canonize


    I would never try to put 'Indigo' in wordz for it meanz different idealz to different 'individualz' on the site...


    I like to listen learn and debate to find hidden meaning ...


    I believe that Carlos was indigo and that iz why we can understand him ... and otherz cant


    I really could care lezz about if there are lies in the book or not .... my 'greed' iz for hidden knowledge and ideaz "if I believe it what doez it matter if itz true or not???"

    At the end of the day I will be the one that has to discern if I am capable of some of the text or not...


    If I were the only person on the planet ... no one would be able to tell me if it iz truth or fiction I would have to totally "BELIEVE IN MYSELF"

    Therefore I usually like to delve in conversation concerning specific partz of text ... not a over all view ...

    I started doing that in some of my earlier post on thiz post ... to get away from a universal view of the bookz ...


    We should talk about specific partz of the text and comment upon partz of it ...


    May the divine bless us all...

  17. #35
    Indigo Rookie
    Points: 808, Level: 7
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    70
    Points
    808
    Level
    7
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
    Rep Power
    2
    Thank you for your thoughtful comment. And fair enough on there being no clear definition of what an indigo is, though this also means that no one can say whether someone is an indigo or not. Because of this one's "sense and understanding" depends on how clear their minds and emotional self are.


    This ad goes away when you register.

    Totally agree with "We should talk about specific partz of the text and comment upon partz of it" because there are a lot of ideas in Carlos's books that are of value and bang on.

    And we are all blessed already, imho, it is just that some can't see the forest for the trees

    My best to you, Light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What the Mayan Elders are Saying About 2012 by Carlos Barrios
    By baron de rochefort in forum Mayan Prophecies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2012, 01:26 PM
  2. Carlos Castaneda
    By baron de rochefort in forum Intellectual Thoughts & Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 12:26 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 05:54 AM
  4. Carlos Barrios
    By Everything is ok in forum Mayan Prophecies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2009, 02:54 PM
  5. Carlos Castaneda, and the Teachings of Don Juan
    By Righteous_Morality in forum General Spirituality
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 03:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •