I call for a truce...

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
Well yes, people sometimes ask for help for attention not because they want help. The best we can do is offer help and support and if it turns out they just want to play in their own shit, its a reflection on them, not the ones who were offering support. God help me I'm always supscious of those who come seeking assistance but their motives reveal themselves eventually. It has nothing to do with me, I'm just the facilitator. My door used to be a open door and it was ego engaged people stampeding in and our, what we refer to as psychic whores, rushing from one place to another to find people who will tell them what they want to hear. I quit doing that and decided I would choose who to help. i have the SELF authority to do so. I will not tell anyone what they want to hear I will tell them what they need to know to help themselves. I just offering support as they take that journey of helping themselves. I can't fix anyone.

It's a hard journey finding out who you really are but its far greater than anything our minds could make up .

It's a tremendous bravery to just admit possibly that things are not always as they seem. That there are things rolling around right in front of our eyes that we don't understand until we are given a means of getting another perspective.


" wrote:Springboarding off what Rabana said-- it's also beneficial to distinguish when someone is asking for help 'for real' versus pretending to ask for help and just screaming for attention. The latter is a different cry for help that must be handled with kid gloves because you must deduce the real problem. They will try extremely hard to throw you off, subconsciously they do this. Why? For people who aren't accustomed to sharing their feelings, it feels like getting raped to the core. They don't want you to find out who they really are, because that's all they have, their thoughts. If you take those from them, then they will have become assimilated into the borg and lose their identity.
User avatar
Celticknot
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2002 times

" wrote:You are about 95% of the reason. I really feel sorry for you. Your higher self is ashamed of your actions. I know this from conversations we have had (not you and I, me and your higher self). That is who I am speaking with when I reply to your comments in my own little Enocian lingo. You are skating thin ice spiritually, to the point of erosion that very few can repair without direct divine intervention.

Not my problem and I am only telling you this because of the half-hearted gesture you make with this thread. In my view, at least, I see this as a superficial and shallow effort on your part. I could be wrong. Prove me wrong. :)


I'm sorry Tmt my higher self does not listen to babble nor would be surrounded by your negativity. I have nothing to prove to you, either you do it or not and keep writing to me in another language that i do not understand, it works out better for me like that... carry on now dear I have no further words for you...
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

And what sucks is that we are all partially correct, all partially in our right mindedness. No one is entirely false. Its the other part that gets us in trouble.
User avatar
Celticknot
 
Posts: 4615
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:06 pm
Blogs: 2
Has thanked: 145 times
Been thanked: 2002 times

" wrote:Well yes, people sometimes ask for help for attention not because they want help. The best we can do is offer help and support and if it turns out they just want to play in their own shit, its a reflection on them, not the ones who were offering support. God help me I'm always supscious of those who come seeking assistance but their motives reveal themselves eventually. It has nothing to do with me, I'm just the facilitator. My door used to be a open door and it was ego engaged people stampeding in and our, what we refer to as psychic whores, rushing from one place to another to find people who will tell them what they want to hear. I quit doing that and decided I would choose who to help. i have the SELF authority to do so. I will not tell anyone what they want to hear I will tell them what they need to know to help themselves. I just offering support as they take that journey of helping themselves. I can't fix anyone.

It's a hard journey finding out who you really are but its far greater than anything our minds could make up .

It's a tremendous bravery to just admit possibly that things are not always as they seem. That there are things rolling around right in front of our eyes that we don't understand until we are given a means of getting another perspective.


indeed, that is partly why I did this. For some it may be a waste of time, but not for me. I do want to try to understand why things are the way they are and how can I help to change it. It is awkward but that's okay. I knew some would still come in here with they're slandering remarks. Some people are right what they say and some people just like to be trolls...
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

" wrote:I think Utopia is being honest here. How many of us actually have the balls to ask everyone here what problems we think she needs to work on! OMG! That's like..... AMAZING!

I wouldn't ask anyone on here, cause to be honest, you guys are way too harsh and upfront and I already know what I need to work on. I know my quirks... I know my prejudices... I feel bad enough about them, I don't need all of you telling me how horrible you think I am...

But, Utopia was brave enough to do that. When I see someone that is THAT ready to face up to themselves, I'm not going to hinder them. I may just sit back and watch, but there's no way in heck I'm going to damage that with condemnation!


Good luck, Utopia! You're a brave soul for doing this!


Thanks dear, trust me it is not easy I am still refraining myself from conflict lol
I know what is wrong with me also, we all do deep down inside whether we want to admit it or not...
I see this as inspiration for myself, I have heard some really knowledgeable things here that I will take with me and for that I am thankful. Thanks for your support.
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times

well you don't have to nessarily avoid conflict all the time either, there is no need either to feel bad for telling what you have to tell, or to defend your interest or your image, or what seem important to you, but it is always easier to manage a conflict in a positive way when you know what is really important for you and what is not, and what is worth entering a conflict with your own interest in mind, not for someone else interest, or for an ideology going against what you consider as important for yourself, a conflict can also be productive if it bring you sometime positive, or to change something or someone in a state that you enjoy better, need to keep your own well being in mind whatever you do, either you enter a conflict with someone or not, either you accept things as they are or if you want to change them, always make sure you understand also your opponent position and why you fight for =) otherwise you enter a potentially self destrutive behavior, which do not benefit anyone :)

diplomacy and dialog can also bring positive result, when you understand the situation with clarty, you don't have to enter the defensive/animal conflict mode, and resolve conflict intelligently, aggressivity is only needed when you don't know how to do otherwise and someone is in a potentially dangerous or stressing situation that you don't understand totally, or a situation that you don't want to aknowledge or accept =)

you wouldn't be you without your beautifull ability to speak your mind :)
User avatar
h0bby1
 
Posts: 27774
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:48 pm
Articles: 1
Has thanked: 1576 times
Been thanked: 2558 times

Beautiful words hobby...sorry I am out of thanks...catch you later!
User avatar
Grandma Lola
 
Posts: 11740
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:48 pm
Has thanked: 2748 times
Been thanked: 2490 times

" wrote:You are about 95% of the reason. I really feel sorry for you. Your higher self is ashamed of your actions. I know this from conversations we have had (not you and I, me and your higher self). That is who I am speaking with when I reply to your comments in my own little Enocian lingo. You are skating thin ice spiritually, to the point of erosion that very few can repair without direct divine intervention.

Not my problem and I am only telling you this because of the half-hearted gesture you make with this thread. In my view, at least, I see this as a superficial and shallow effort on your part. I could be wrong. Prove me wrong. :)


Wow....Glad I was never your child.

Maybe you would like for her not to be sincere....maybe you think it would benifit you more if she wasn't sincere then you could continue to spew your opinion of her and her message and feel that you had more of a right to do so.....who know....I'm just throwing this out.

Why else would you need to rewind the progress made if not for your own benifit....I think that you need to do some reviewing of what your objectives are with other people and what your expectations are and if you really have the right to have those expectations....since it seems that you are the only one who is skeptical of someones honest and open words.

You would have to have experienced honesty like that in your own world to understand it and your remarks tell me that you don't understand this because you don't know how to do it yourself..

time for reflection tmt.

If you can't feel her honesty in this then I wonder about you and what you really understand about honesty and courage.
User avatar
Grandma Lola
 
Posts: 11740
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:48 pm
Has thanked: 2748 times
Been thanked: 2490 times

" wrote:truce, I'm all in...



Muah!!!! Love as I have from the start....out of thanks but.....THANK YOU DARLING ADONIS!!
User avatar
Grandma Lola
 
Posts: 11740
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:48 pm
Has thanked: 2748 times
Been thanked: 2490 times

" wrote:well you don't have to nessarily avoid conflict all the time either, there is no need either to feel bad for telling what you have to tell, or to defend your interest or your image, or what seem important to you, but it is always easier to manage a conflict in a positive way when you know what is really important for you and what is not, and what is worth entering a conflict with your own interest in mind, not for someone else interest, or for an ideology going against what you consider as important for yourself, a conflict can also be productive if it bring you sometime positive, or to change something or someone in a state that you enjoy better, need to keep your own well being in mind whatever you do, either you enter a conflict with someone or not, either you accept things as they are or if you want to change them, always make sure you understand also your opponent position and why you fight for =) otherwise you enter a potentially self destrutive behavior, which do not benefit anyone :)

diplomacy and dialog can also bring positive result, when you understand the situation with clarty, you don't have to enter the defensive/animal conflict mode, and resolve conflict intelligently, aggressivity is only needed when you don't know how to do otherwise and someone is in a potentially dangerous or stressing situation that you don't understand totally, or a situation that you don't want to aknowledge or accept =)

you wouldn't be you without your beautifull ability to speak your mind :)


Hobby you can be very knowledgeable... thanks
User avatar
Utopialove
 
Posts: 2781
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am
Blogs: 3
Has thanked: 659 times
Been thanked: 418 times


Return to index page Indigo Cafe

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest