Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entry10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Lucifer the Savior (Lucifer as Jesus) - A Gnostic Secret

Many in the Christian traditions view Lucifer as "the devil." However, many of the early gnostic sects held just the opposite view. According to many gnostic schools, the god worshiped by Jews and Christians (and later Muslims) is in fact a false, blinded and ignorant being that vainly thinks itself to be the only true god. This god was called "Yaldabaoth," and is the creator of matter, in which he imprisoned the divine light or immortal soul of man. Lucifer and the serpent in this view is an allegorical type of the savior, who sacrifices his place in heaven, descends to earth, and brings forbidden knowledge of man's divine origins to awaken imprisoned humanity from its slumber. Sound familiar? That's right - read between the lines is the serpent is fact Jesus Christ, who left his place in heaven, descended to earth, and was ultimately killed by the followers of Yaldabaoth.

Need further proof? The Christian Bible, even in its adulterated form, reveals this truth. Jesus in speaking to the Jews (who worshiped the god of the Old Testament, the one who cast man our of the celestial garden) warned them that their father was "the devil" (or "adversary" of humanity). Why would he have said this if their father was the same as his? In addition, at the last supper, Christ is quoted as having said "now the god of this world is cast down from authority." St. Paul would later refer to a "god of this world" who had "blinded the eyes" of the Jewish nation. Who is the "god of this world?" The Bible answers its own question - the one who created it, "Jehovah," the demiurge.

This ad goes away when you register.

This view has been known to many secret societies throughout history, but has been kept underground in large part due to fear of persecution by Yaldabaoth's "loving" followers, who have a penchant for massacring anyone who challenges this petty deity - including the man Christians ironically worship. Often you will hear conspiracists refer to Freemasons and other secret orders as "Luciferians," insinuating that this implies bad intent. In reality, there is a Luciferian conspiracy - a conspiracy to free humanity from the shackles of false religion and false reverence to a spirit that is no more than a petty child breaking its toys. Lucifer is the light bearer - the Promethean god who brings the torch of knowledge to mankind. This is a far cry from the dark covens posited by conspiracy theorists, which if examined are more akin to the religion of Christianity or Judaism, with their fixation on blood sacrifice to appease an angry, jealous god. Lucifer demands no sacrifice, except that ignorance and vanity should die upon his altars.
    "Where there is love, there is life, And where there is life, there is hope, (There is hope...), And in hope we find the sight to see
    The essence of divinity
    " - The Cruxshadows, "Defender."

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UntoldGlory For This Useful Post:

ForWeAreLegion (28 Minutes Ago), tmt (06-24-2013)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Yeah it's pretty crazy. I did some research/searching and a lot of the stuff didn't make sense in terms of the general consensus. Actually recent someone came to me with a website idea. The idea was of pure love and no judgement but it was the anti-christ speech or what it is told would be the speech. Then around the same time a well known christian church was like my love recquires long suffering, spread your seed, study the bible, have faith. Then the Devils bible in Pague written by the mad monk mostly consists of how to banish/destroy demons. I mean if you write a manual why would it be to destroy your own people?

Then you go into the church with high judgement and see 1) their kind of dicks 2) their creepy 3) other stuff. Then you go with low judgement and talk/research about satanist/luciferians and find out there not as bad everyone makes them out to be, logical, mad rituals, etc. Most of the religious stuff is a pain in the ass but the ascended and fallen angels are still cool in my book.

I hate to talk down on because it can be used for good things. A while back I posted pic on facebook burning a dollar bill. A lot of people were in a uproar about it. Faith and belief can be dangerous sometimes.
    Last edited by entropy; 05-11-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 233
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupYour first GroupVeteran
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    You know, in Genesis the 'serpent' is listed as among the beasts of the field, and there is no mention of it being 'lucifer' or 'the devil' or 'satan' or anything other than an animal that could talk. Though on the notion of Christ as Snake. In the desert the people were bitten and afflicted by snakes, and God told Moses to make an image of the snake, and to place it on a pole, and for the afflicted in their suffering to look upon the image of the snake the source of their suffering, and from that find their healing -- it is similar how Christains took the symbol of the shameful cross and turned it into an image of healing. Also, in time that snake became an idol, just as some now idolize the cross out of proportion to the whole relationship and situation.

Do they not think then that the source of the soul of man is from Immortal God? Are they one-source or pan-source? What then is the Source of Lucifer?

My take on God's perspective the breath of man comes from the breath of God. It was God's way of breathing life into his matter, to impart the matter aspect with that reflection of the divine. Sort of like a buddhist monk 'seeing the universe in a grain of rice'. Children do it to this day when they seek to 'impart life' to their dolls and stuffed animals. To disdain where/who we are and to imagine there is a higher/lower state, to divide the world into greater and lesser, right and wrong..... that is an error. The 'fruit of knowledge of good and evil' was such a great pole, a divisonator, a discriminator, an inequality that broke the harmony, the grain of rice cutting itself off from the universe.
    Dum Spiro Spero Meliora
    .... but why hope for better when you can settle for best! Hidden Content

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 239
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Yea the symbol Caduceus that usually tied with the medical field. I don't see the reference as Christ as a snake.

Also it seems you are leaving out the other angels. There were more angels and only a certain amount was casted out when God didn't like Lucifier proposal. God's partake in creation mentions nothing on who created heaven or wherever he was doing stuff out nor the other other angels that were there. It speaks mostly about God being an alchemist and setting things in motion for the physical plane. At the moment I guess I wouldn't go so far to ask the source of them but what was Eden?

Also the last idea reminded me of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXZOhqbQsOw

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if lucifer has anything to do with the UFO.. though I know that the UFO are the creator.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Since you asked me in particular about the angels... I don't believe in angels. I believe in manifestations of Psi. Maybe in the old days when folks were malnourished and ate more modly things and could get more delusional, Psi made handy use of those delusions to communicate or even get things done and such. One thing hard to reconcile in the Bible, especialy the gospels. Demon possessed people seemed a common occurance no explanation or build up to get folks in that frame of mind needed back then, and yet today you got to go diggin and stretching the mind to see any evidence of that.

Thanks for the video. Nothing particularly new to me in it, but it is a handy little package and explanation. Did you know most of the physical/chemical/neural tackle of our physical bodies is designed to limit, gate-keep, slow down and filter out our consciousness? try to shut your focus-stage down, open up your animal awareness and see what I mean.

A whie back I had a vision. Like fying into a block of Raman Noodles, so many threads, a fine choice of which slot to enter, like the multiverses and one choice..... the video you show around 8-9 minutes reminds me of that dream.
    Dum Spiro Spero Meliora

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Lucifer is a metaphor in my view, not a literal being. He is also prometheus, Jesus, etc. Clear Blue, you are correct that the Jews did not associate the snake with Lucifer or satan - this is a later Christian view from the Book of Revelation.

John 3:14 - Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up.
    "Where there is love, there is life, And where there is life, there is hope, (There is hope...), And in hope we find the sight to see
    The essence of divinity

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    You mean the christ phenomena and lucifer are like yin and yang? Makes sense.. And could be helpful in voyage.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    idk. The 'devil' Jesus went on about evidently tended to possess people and make them do crazy things like flail on the ground and cut themselves or speak in voices not their own. hard to imagine an angel "Light Bringer" having that kind of effect. Then I think the words he used were more akin to 'Satan' and 'Beelzebub' not so much 'Lucifer'. You never heard boo about 'Beelzebub' in the Old Testament. Who let all those devils in?? What makes me truly laugh though is when folks quote Milton's "Paradise Lost" as 'canon'.
    Dum Spiro Spero Meliora

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Beelzebul was a Babylonian god - the "lord of the flies." The demons Jesus cast out were not Luciferian. They would be recognized as mental illness in many cases today. In Gnosticism, they would be viewed as archons - lesser spirits of matter.
    The essence of divinity

12. The Following User Says Thank You to UntoldGlory For This Useful Post:

Clear Blue Sky (05-12-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 508
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I have studied Gnostic text and Hebrew text "still studying never endz";

A lot of what you all are saying iz right but people do not want to hear it because it takez time to study theze thingz ... they like the quick Mcdonaldz answerz ... so they can talk louder than you and win a argument ... in other wordz they just want to feel smart and win; they dont really care to learn true meaning or to study...

Most people just want to attack some one on the bad side while their on the good side; they are very simple and they dont even know they are being kept that way so they are followerz of thingz they do not comprehend. I try to avoid them but they are very focused on attack verbally trying to lead to physical; and most do not have any idea what they are talking about.

There iz still a group of people living near a 33 degree parallel that worship the "peacock ... look it up you will know what i mean" ... I studied their information; itz a relatively small group or nation but very interesting studiez ...

I am happy to meet people of knowledge ...

May the divine bless us all ...
    Last edited by Light.; 05-13-2013 at 07:55 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Light. For This Useful Post:

WarriorINDGO (05-13-2013)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 117
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registeredTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Zoroastrian faith was ripped off by Christianity regarding the dualities. Satan is an utter fabrication, there was no concept of an evil-entity scapegoat until then.

If you're talking Gnosticism, all of it is pre-Christianity in origination...but has been elaborated through it and around it since. A lot of Christianity was taken from Simon Magus's Gnosticism as well.

I thoroughly agree with Light.: Gnosticism is a lifelong study, not always a quick answer, and there has never been a single way of looking at things.

The "theme" of what I have taken out of gnosticism is to be bring the inner into the outer(outer manifestation of the inner-spirit), as well as the gathering of Gnosis(knowledge). - But there's so many sects now.(Kabbalah, etc)

I think Luciferianism is simply a bastard child of Christianity with gnostic influences mixed with worship of self.

Read up on Simon Magus if you want to study early Gnosticism - describes an utterly different world, much more unrestrained.

On that note, an interesting and continuous study on the character of Simon Magus and his correlation with the Christ-figure: http://www.sophiaproject.net/SIMON-M...IC-CHRIST.html

Imo, the person who Jesus stands for existed, everything has just been manipulated terribly since then and watered down through divisive speech and action. Simon Magus is undoubtedly the closest character in history that I have found parallels with. - But both have been manipulated as far as I can tell.

Haha, honestly, I think we're better off studying plants and other life-forms to figure out more these days. Everything is a postulated argument between sides now instead of seeing the same picture from different angles...result of religious misdirection, I suppose. Any religious authority figure merely acts a block between the self and direct knowing, which is how we ought to learn.
    Last edited by SurrogateSpark; 05-13-2013 at 02:58 PM.
    "God is the perfect poet,
    Who in his person acts his own creations."
    "My sun sets to rise again." - Robert Browning

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurrogateSpark For This Useful Post:

Clear Blue Sky (05-13-2013), Sheek (06-06-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    do you mean, like, 3,000 years ago somebody held a mirror up to nature. and over time that mirror warped, and somebody tried to paint the image in that mirror in lead paint as they leaned their face close to that warped mirror, and they licked the lead paint while they were painting it, and now the religious folks want us walking about with that painted mirror taped to our face like a pair of goggles?

I will look into the world of simon magus. there is something to be said for keeping an open mind. a lot of what is assumed true is an assumption, if you read the text it is not really there.
    Dum Spiro Spero Meliora

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Social3 months registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I think I was on Phaeton before it blew up thanks to yaldabaoth's nuclear war. In a dream about it prior to it blowing up I screamed LUCIFER! I think Yalda/jehova/allah whatever and his archons are black magicans of the highest degree.

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    3 months registered3 months registered500 Experience Points500 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Ive read this explanation before and to me it sounds like the best explanation ive ever head concerning the bible.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 268
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrogateSpark View Post
    Haha, honestly, I think we're better off studying plants and other life-forms to figure out more these days. Everything is a postulated argument between sides now instead of seeing the same picture from different angles...result of religious misdirection, I suppose. Any religious authority figure merely acts a block between the self and direct knowing, which is how we ought to learn.
    Indeed we need to choose our inputs wisely! Nature is a great substitute for many of our standard inputs ie TV, internet, etc..

Some day we will see the strength in our differences. Glad to know someone out there feels the same! Peace
    "Shadows of the morning light
    Shadows of the evening Sun
    Til the shadows
    And the lights were one"

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    3 months registered100 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Yuh,i am messiah lucifer satan the devil christ jesus shiva/shakti krisna visnu the avatar of the word of god

Old Soul
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,326 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Last edited by AmentiHall; 06-19-2013 at 01:40 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to AmentiHall For This Useful Post:

entropy (06-19-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I am coming across a lot of people these days that claims that lucifer is the bringer of truth. People are scared of truth.
    Synchronicity?
    btw Will I be sent to hell if I don't worship lucifer ?
    All is One. One is All

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jishnu Ray Chowdhury For This Useful Post:

tmt (06-24-2013)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 329
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Blog entryTagger First Class1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jishnu Ray Chowdhury View Post
    I am coming across a lot of people these days that claims that lucifer is the bringer of truth. People are scared of truth.
    Synchronicity?
    btw Will I be sent to hell if I don't worship lucifer ?
    I believe so (synchronicity). When I hear the name Lucifer, I get filled with great respect and loving however, not fear. I don't think youd go to hell for not worshipping Lucifer. Well unless you are talking about Luciferism. Lets not go there shall we? :P
    “There is almost a sensual longing for communion with others who have a large vision. The immense fulfillment of the friendship between those engaged in furthering the evolution of consciousness has a quality impossible to describe.”
    — Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast