Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do YOU think Christianity and Islam are wrong about God??

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by overflow88 View Post
    Jishnu, there is no way to "define God." I don't even like the term "God" because of its religious implications. but my closest approximation would be: the infinite consciousness in which all things are experienced. God is who/what we all are at our most basic spiritual level, and that wholeness can be experienced directly when all that separates us is discovered to be illusory.

Shekinah - it would be more accurate to say "the universe (and everything in it) is what God is doing." God is the intelligent force at work in the universe, organizing it into patterns of self awareness, and is also the One experiencing all of our lives.

This ad goes away when you register.

On another note, an Australian researcher named Santos Bonacci makes a great case for the bible and basically all religions being retellings of a more ancient story, based on Astrology, or "Astro-theology" which he calls the "holy science." His work is interesting to say the least.
    There is ways to define God.
    I can define God as the first cause. Why? because I want to.
    But this definition is personal. Most of the theists have their own personal definition of God.
    Some says God is love. ( I dont understand though if god is love why confuse others by calling love as God? Is it so hard to write one letter extra (love) instead of God )
    Well whatever, the point is there is no objective definition of God.... So from an objective view the word God is obsolete.
    All is One. One is All

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    All is One. One is All

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Religions are not only wrong about god, but there is also no need for any religion for human being. They are there for a purpose to control people, suppress them, and distort them. God is us, our each individual unique I am, we all make one whole god.
    Vatican is the most evil place on Earth, and the sooner it disappears the sooner the world will know peace.

Jordan Maxwell has done a pretty good research on it, one example:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joel For This Useful Post:

SATORU (10-14-2013)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Social31 days registered100 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Ewligions are stupids especialy islam however 'God' is a Title or Rank of a highest spirits, For me i have been with many of them and i believe in evil spirits and how is can turn you into a (Majin) demon
    無限と真の力
    "The Spirit of The Red Moon, The Warrior of The Light & The Peace Seeker"

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 207
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered250 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    The make God small and negative.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    Please don't rule out that there would not be a higher being than us... I mean I have seen that even religions are connected to things that are real, know what I mean? It's humanbeings that go so far in the name of religion... I have been wrong about things, but by the years all the words interconnect with reality. We are god, is there a separate god, I BELIEVE so. But what people rule out of religion is aliens and their effect on us.. Seeing that this is my religion, I believe in the actual creator, I believe in the connections things have. The story someone can tell before others. The meaning of good is frequent progression and the bad is the opposite (destruction). Where we are going with religion, not far because people stop asking questions and finding reasons about the truth when they receive the good spirit. They are in peace. The meanings about different gods comes to the same conclucion. It is the absolute power.. Now if we would unite in this absolute power and stop making a fuzz about the differencess. Would get us far...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NOYZ For This Useful Post:

quietdreamer (10-17-2013)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialSocialSocial1 year registered

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NOYZ View Post
    Please don't rule out that there would not be a higher being than us... I mean I have seen that even religions are connected to things that are real, know what I mean? It's humanbeings that go so far in the name of religion... I have been wrong about things, but by the years all the words interconnect with reality. We are god, is there a separate god, I BELIEVE so. But what people rule out of religion is aliens and their effect on us.. Seeing that this is my religion, I believe in the actual creator, I believe in the connections things have. The story someone can tell before others. The meaning of good is frequent progression and the bad is the opposite (destruction). Where we are going with religion, not far because people stop asking questions and finding reasons about the truth when they receive the good spirit. They are in peace. The meanings about different gods comes to the same conclucion. It is the absolute power.. Now if we would unite in this absolute power and stop making a fuzz about the differencess. Would get us far...
    The problem in my eyes is not much of whether there is one god, but the concept of god we believe in. The god the mankind believes through religions is very very awkward concept and sounds very fishy why it has develop that way, when we also know that human nature is peaceful being seeking love and happiness. So in these concepts of religion there are some fundamental flaws in it, which actually can go so far as of other alien races.

If we look into an evolution, there are also some very fundamental logical mistakes there. For example how in the world could a natural evolution produce a being out of nothing with such a rapid growth as we all are here now. Things don't add up.

Most likely there has been an intervention in creation of man by other planetary races. Now, the other question comes in are they good or bad. Obviously they liked to be called themselves as gods and made man a slave, and over time control us through means of mind manipulation and fear -- religions and governments.

But the main question to me is what is the higher purpose for it. I am pretty sure there are thousands and more different races who are constantly monitoring the progress of man. It seems to me the Earth as such with its mankind is a major universal project, where you create a highly evolved being who can tolerate intense density, oppress him though fear, and see if the spirit or soul can push through all these obstacles and slowly increase its vibration or energy so that it won't rip itself apart by his own consciousness as too much energy can't be tolerated in such a density all at once.

Even in the Bible the judgement day, was perhaps more of an evaluation day, 2012 and so on, to see according to planetary cycles if we are ready to step into a higher energy state accompanied by planetary cycles, to enter into an age of enlightenment, age of aquarius. So that we can bring in the light into this density-being we are in now and become the first time fully conscious universal race.

This is how I see it.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    This two religions show gods as evil and stupid being however i believe that there are more than one god in this unlimited universe
    無限と真の力

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    Social3 months registeredOverdrive250 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SATORU View Post
    This two religions show gods as evil and stupid being however i believe that there are more than one god in this unlimited universe
    It depends on how you define God.
    Like I define God as the first cause. Then there can be only one God.
    I may define God as consciousness...any form of consciousness.
    Consciousness is a state of self awareness, it cant be divided into multiple entities.
    You may define God as the absolute power.
    I dont know anything about the absolute power.

Religions are allegorical. The problem is people tries to understand it directly.
    Another problem is it can be interpreted in different ways.
    I think this religious books are derived from something big.
    But nonetheless, religions are corrupted with misinterpretetions, and mistranslations and human lust for control.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Most of the religions depicts God as megalomaniac deluded psychopath. If the God interpreted by religions is true, Satan here I come.
    I dont believe in them though...

Old Soul
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 763
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Blog entry250 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The origins of Islam And Christianity should be taken into account. Remember a larger picture and many other forces were at work, including power politics, and the limited understanding at the time these religions were formed. It was what they could understand at the time, about the nature of creation and of what we or they deemed as God. Each individual see things differently, like many artists trying to paint the same scene, the results would be different for each artist, yet all are a valid picture of what each of the artists has seen. Religion now days is more about systematic historical add ons, power and personal arrogant, a very limited view based upon mans limited perceptions of God and reality. The full nature of God is beyond the limited perceptions of the human mind, yet saying this each of us as we experience life and some insight into the spiritual realms, are seeing a glimmer of the creators works. Even the questions we ask may not be adequate, the true nature of God and the infinite universe maybe beyond actually verbal or written language.
    Water which is too pure has no fish -- Ts'ai Ken T'an

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magonia For This Useful Post:

joel (10-17-2013), quietdreamer (10-17-2013)

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 163
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranCreated Blog entry250 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    One thing I think people misunderstand is the Holy Trinity. They don't understand how something can be within and around/above/below/next to...at the same time. Father, Son, Holy Spirit. Somethings are hard to explain and only cause more conflict/confusion when you try...
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Thanks
    I would trust more on a god who is in human form... like the hindugods.. I believe they are a remnent of long past. In a time where magic was part of everyday life... And If I have been answered correctly, they will live as humanbeings once more in the distant future, when all this confucion in peoples hearts is been uplifted. I have let cosmic forces rip apart my soul.. the soul project is infinite, as we are a part of the god particle.. As my soul was ripped, other forces built it back together with even more strength and vividness.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    If there was one god why would be wars between good and evil don't you think god can take them out from the face of the world by one tought however gods are the wiser and the older sprits they don't rule us we just chosse to join them to become like them or do whatever you like in heaven the ultimate sourcre of light and do as you wish
    無限と真の力

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SATORU For This Useful Post:

joel (10-21-2013)

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    If there was one god why would be wars between good and evil don't you think god can take them out from the face of the world by one tought however gods are the wiser and the older sprits they don't rule us we just chosse to join them to become like them or do whatever you like in heaven the ultimate sourcre of light and do as you wish
    when you create a story will you care if the characters love each other or stab each other or suffer.
    Doesnt everyone like to make a story complex, with sadness, happiness, sufferings and enjoyments.

Good and evil is very simple minded perception. We humans invented it. there is nothing evil or good.
    we give meanings to thing and define evil and good.

This evil and good is not absolute but dependant on relative perception.

And by the way good and evil like everything else is just the opposite ends of the same thing.
    Good and evil is the same thing but with varying degree.

You are talking about higher evolved spirits. Is it right to define them as God?

If I were God I would be doing exactly what it is doing. Create a world suffering, love, evil good, all types of diversities.

Indigo Member
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nameless1112 View Post
    when you create a story will you care if the characters love each other or stab each other or suffer.
    Doesnt everyone like to make a story complex, with sadness, happiness, sufferings and enjoyments.

Good and evil is very simple minded perception. We humans invented it. there is nothing evil or good.
    we give meanings to thing and define evil and good.

This evil and good is not absolute but dependant on relative perception.

And by the way good and evil like everything else is just the opposite ends of the same thing.
    Good and evil is the same thing but with varying degree.

You are talking about higher evolved spirits. Is it right to define them as God?

If I were God I would be doing exactly what it is doing. Create a world suffering, love, evil good, all types of diversities.
    If you don't believe me ask Psychic Child, However when i create story i may make little suffer like become ill for few days or week not the Eternal Suffer & Pain in The Whole Time
    無限と真の力

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    If you don't believe me ask Psychic Child, However when i create story i may make little suffer like become ill for few days or week not the Eternal Suffer & Pain in The Whole Time
    There is no eternal suffering.
    Suffering is backed up by some enjoyment later and enjoyment is compensated by following suffering.
    this is the law of pendulum.

No one can defy the law.
    But one can use the higher laws to nullify the lower laws.
    Last edited by Nameless1112; 10-18-2013 at 04:56 AM.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Life is like a river. We are nothing but logs flowing with the flow.
    But self mastery is about learning the laws of river i.e learning to swim and control their flow.
    No laws are broken. only higher laws can be used against lower laws.

A master of self, can nullify the negative effect of the pendulum. (relatively negative that is )

That was what I was taking about become a swimmer and teach others to swim or atleast become a swimmer yourself if not teach others ( if want the change, be the change )

But we all end up cursing at the flow called life yet never learning to be anything other than pawns in the game of life.

Indigo Newbie
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 10.0%

Level
    Thanks
    i dont know

24. The Following User Says Thank You to headwoundz For This Useful Post:

Haroeris (12-23-2013)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredCreated Blog entry250 Experience Points

Florida (message me at witchvox.com, FL page
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Neither belief systems have a clue about the nature of God or how to communicate with Spirit. They are both evil in that they stand in the way of the quest for truth and have led untold millions astray into a mythical realm that can never culminate in spiritual enlightenment. They encourage animosity one against the other that has smoldered for thousands of years and most certainly will result in global warfare and the destruction of billions of humanity. And all in the name of God or Allah which neither know a thing about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast