General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
6,666 «  » by sshenry
[COLOR="Blue"]In celebration of my 6,666th post, I would like to start a new thread –

But it can’t be any old thread. This has to be something spectacular. After all, I won’t get synchronicity like this again for another 1,000 posts![/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]So, speaking of synchronicity, does it exist?[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"]Do you believe in aliens? [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Will the ascension of earth be literal or metaphorical? [/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"]Does everyone have a TwinFlame? [/COLOR][COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="3"]Are the reptilians running the world?[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]Have you ever had a Kundalini Awakening? [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="DimGray"]Can nothingness be defined in a world where perception defines reality? [/COLOR][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]Have you ever seen a ghost? [/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Is god a being or a force?[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Who is the “They” defined in all the conspiracy theories? [/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="6"]What is your definition of Indigo? [/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="Sienna"]Does the god of your definition exist within or outside of our universe? [/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"]Is it true that everything we think is real is actually an illusion? [/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="3"]What is your definition of your “higher self”?[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Is the Earth conscious? [/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="4"]Do you believe in reincarnation?[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Have you ever received a channeled message? [/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]What is your definition of Ego? [/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]In closing, I would like to two very important questions: [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Did Alice just dream Wonderland or did she actually fall down the rabbit hole and step through the looking glass? [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]And, last but not least, where the devil does the Cheshire Cat go when he disappears – and why would he bother leaving his smile behind? [/COLOR]
[CENTER][ATTACH]612[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

P.S. when this thread was posted it WAS my 6,666th post :)
sshenry

«  » by sshenry
lavella wrote:
and now i would like to here your answers sshenry:)

Working on them luv, working on them :) (I have to at least pretend that I'm working :))
sshenry

«  » by sshenry
hehe - Great idea! I think I'll include links to "old" threads that contain the subject(s) when I answer so people can do just that :)
sshenry

«  » by Spawn Of Gaea
Congrats!

1. So, speaking of synchronicity, does it exist? Yes everything leads to another

2. Do you believe in aliens? Yes, a few years back there were "lights" over Phoenix AZ, I remember it being on the news and Oprea. A few months ago I tried to find some info (not sure what year it took place) and can't find anything but know it happened. Most pre-Christian societies had stories and hieroglyphics of beings from above.

3.Will the ascension of earth be literal or metaphorical? maybe both, not sure.

4. Does everyone have a TwinFlame? I believe so

5. Are the reptilians running the world? lol could be look at the mess we are in.

6. Have you ever had a Kundalini Awakening? don't think so, not sure what it is.

7. Can nothingness be defined in a world where perception defines reality? tricky, but if perception defines reality then nothingness is end of reality.

8. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes, a few years back a figure trying coming out the front door as I was trying to unlock it.

9. Is god a being or a force? I always felt god was pure energy

10. Who is the “They” defined in all the conspiracy theories? haha the ones controlling everything.

11. What is your definition of Indigo? good question, just starting hearing the term and have found a few definitions, some feel that everyone born after 1983 is Indigo, most feel it is the defined by the color of your aura. Auras change with mood and health, so that concept was a bit confusing to me. I feel that Indigo is a state of mind and being, someone who is looking to go to the next step of human evolution and bring about change.

12. Does the god of your definition exist within or outside of our universe? everywhere

13. Is it true that everything we think is real is actually an illusion? we will never really know

14. What is your definition of your “higher self”? This is a new concept to me as well, so I 'm not sure at the moment.

15. Is the Earth conscious? Yes, I think it's getting sick of us

16. Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes

17. Have you ever received a channeled message? no

18. What is your definition of Ego? your personality

My mind is a bit shot, I need to get some tea.
Spawn Of Gaea

«  » by sshenry
For you lavella, anyone else want to take a shot?
sshenry

«  » by goddess_in_embryo
So, speaking of synchronicity, does it exist?
Yes. I first experienced it when I was very young, but did not realize the fullness of it until just recently.

Do you believe in aliens?
Yes.

Will the ascension of earth be literal or metaphorical?
On some levels, both. It will depend on the lens that one chooses to view it through.

Does everyone have a TwinFlame?
I do not know, as I do not know everyone. I hope so. I met mine late last year.

Are the reptilians running the world?
I do not believe so. However, I am not running it, so I don't have tangible proof outside of it is not being run by me.

Have you ever had a Kundalini Awakening?
Not yet. I have problems with my Sacral Chakra. I'm working on it though.

Can nothingness be defined in a world where perception defines reality?
Not defined, but rather felt.

Have you ever seen a ghost?
Yes.

Is god a being or a force?
"Thou art God, know that and the way is opened."

Who is the “They” defined in all the conspiracy theories?
Someone who is not me.

What is your definition of Indigo?
Someone who is equal parts spiritual and cynical.

Does the god of your definition exist within or outside of our universe?
Go look in the mirror and then get back to me.

Is it true that everything we think is real is actually an illusion?
Yes, and everything we think is an illusion is real. And everything we think is real is real... and everything we think is an illusion is an illusion.

What is your definition of your “higher self”?
She/He is the part of me that makes less mistakes than I tend to.

Is the Earth conscious?
Yes.

Do you believe in reincarnation?
Ask me about my TwinFlame some time... it's more than a little epic.

Have you ever received a channeled message?
Yes.

What is your definition of Ego?
The part of me that makes all of the mistakes that my higher self isn't.

In closing, I would like to two very important questions:

Did Alice just dream Wonderland or did she actually fall down the rabbit hole and step through the looking glass?
She really went there. Dreams are seldom merely dreams.

And, last but not least, where the devil does the Cheshire Cat go when he disappears – and why would he bother leaving his smile behind?
He stays there, the smile is a reminder that there is much happiness to found in the unseen.
goddess_in_embryo

«  » by goddess_in_embryo
I can do that. I just need to find it.
goddess_in_embryo

«  » by Rue
sshenry wrote:[b:1mkpmas3][COLOR="Blue"]In celebration of my 6,666th post, I would like to start a new thread –

But it can’t be any old thread. This has to be something spectacular. After all, I won’t get synchronicity like this again for another 1,000 posts![/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b:1mkpmas3]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]So, speaking of synchronicity, does it exist?yes[/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="2"]Do you believe in aliens?we are hybrids of the greys [/SIZE][/COLOR][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Purple"]Will the ascension of earth be literal or metaphorical? hahahahahaha, , yeah its a literal it take splace within our beings thus happens all around us..[/COLOR][/SIZE][b:1mkpmas3][COLOR="Blue"]Does everyone have a TwinFlame? yes otherwise you would not be on earth.[/COLOR][/b:1mkpmas3][COLOR="Teal"][b:1mkpmas3][SIZE="3"]Are the reptilians running the world?No[/SIZE][/b:1mkpmas3][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="2"]Have you ever had a Kundalini Awakening? yes, have you?[/SIZE][/COLOR][b:1mkpmas3][COLOR="DimGray"]Can nothingness be defined in a world where perception defines reality? no[/COLOR][/b:1mkpmas3][b:1mkpmas3][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="4"]Have you ever seen a ghost? yes.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/b:1mkpmas3] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]Is god a being or a force?Omnipresent, omnipotent, eternal, flux[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Who is the “They” defined in all the conspiracy theories? they, is us. and we are they. they is also other beings one may refer to when it comes to information regarding an event, and again, they is also us.When we speak of they, they speak of us. They = to us.When we speak of them, or they, they are also speaking of us.redundant? yes.[/COLOR][/SIZE] [COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="6"]What is your definition of Indigo?its it is a vibrational frequency within the octave we exist in. [/SIZE][/COLOR] [b:1mkpmas3][COLOR="Sienna"]Does the god of your definition exist within or outside of our universe? the universe is non local, it is within us, therefore out. again, omnipresent, omnipotent, eternal, flux.[/COLOR][/b:1mkpmas3] [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="5"]Is it true that everything we think is real is actually an illusion? the illusion is that your divinity lies outside of you. the divinity that is within a tree is = to the divinity within you. Seeking outside of yourself for your divinity is really the illusion. seeing your divinity in others is looking within the mirror into your own being through another. they cant be your divinity, only you can, hence why only your divinity exists within yourself, no one else.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"][SIZE="3"]What is your definition of your “higher self”?I am my higher self, and every moment i experience brings me closer and closer to the being in which I am.[/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"][b:1mkpmas3]Is the Earth conscious? Yes.[/b:1mkpmas3][/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][b:1mkpmas3][SIZE="4"]Do you believe in reincarnation?Not much of a belief, more like a fact of existence when you're an eternal being.[/SIZE][/b:1mkpmas3][/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]Have you ever received a channeled message?yes.[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][b:1mkpmas3]What is your definition of Ego? that which feeds on the life force of the true being within.lives within the illusion of judgement, control, hatred, disgust, death and disease. Pure Ignorance.[/b:1mkpmas3][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b:1mkpmas3]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/b:1mkpmas3]

[COLOR="Blue"][b:1mkpmas3]In closing, I would like to two very important questions: [/b:1mkpmas3][/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][b:1mkpmas3]Did Alice just dream Wonderland or did she actually fall down the rabbit hole and step through the looking glass? She went within herself. [/b:1mkpmas3][/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"][b:1mkpmas3]And, last but not least, where the devil does the Cheshire Cat go when he disappears – and why would he bother leaving his smile behind? What happens when you raise your physical vibration? you shift onto another frequency of existence. His smile = joy,happiness, heaven, bliss and co creation of love. [/b:1mkpmas3][/COLOR]
[CENTER][ATTACH]612[/ATTACH][/CENTER]

P.S. when this thread was posted it WAS my 6,666th post :)

bravo.
you are an eternaly brilliant being and you are love, and loved!
hooray!
love ya!
Rue
Rue

«  » by bluewaterdance
So, speaking of synchronicity, does it exist?
As real as the hand in front of my face.

Do you believe in aliens?
Maybe - but not the hiding kind.

Will the ascension of earth be literal or metaphorical?
Metaphorical. I love this planet too much.

Does everyone have a TwinFlame?
Not sure. I am just hoping to have more understanding friends.

Are the reptilians running the world?
I don't like blaming other species for the flaws within our own.

Have you ever had a Kundalini Awakening?
Don't think so.

Can nothingness be defined in a world where perception defines reality?
Nothingness is always with us despite any illusions to the contrary.

Have you ever seen a ghost?
Sensed but not seen.

Is god a being or a force?
Force - I prefer action verbs/nouns. I may be wrong - I just like it though.

Who is the “They” defined in all the conspiracy theories?
The dark side of human nature.

What is your definition of Indigo?
Someone born different in an idealistic and highly sensitive way. Related to the progression of our whole earth on a spiritual path towards tolerance, respect and compassion.

Does the god of your definition exist within or outside of our universe?
Yes.

Is it true that everything we think is real is actually an illusion?
No - the opposite - what we think becomes a reality.

What is your definition of your “higher self”?
The piece of soul that comes from the spiritual plane and then has to figure out how to make its way on this plane.

Is the Earth conscious?
Collective unconscious of the inhabitants - but maybe not much more.

Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes. (In fact I think I bet someone as a spirit that I could do just as well being born a woman. I am losing so far.)

Have you ever received a channeled message?
No.

What is your definition of Ego?
A way of organizing mind, self, soul to interact with the world.

Did Alice just dream Wonderland or did she actually fall down the rabbit hole and step through the looking glass?
It was real. Waking up to an ordinary day was denial.

And, last but not least, where the devil does the Cheshire Cat go when he disappears – and why would he bother leaving his smile behind?
The Cheshire Cat scares me. Haven't figured him out.

Congrats sshenry - I love celebrating numbers!
bluewaterdance

«  » by Roier
[quote=Rue;123288]bravo.
you are an eternaly brilliant being and you are love, and loved!
hooray!
love ya!
Rue[/quote]

Haha, you actually didn't read it, hehehe, you just liked the colors.
Roier

«  » by sshenry
If Alice went inside of herself (which I am not arguing) who was the Cheshire Cat?

I'm intrigued by that cat - he rocks! :D
sshenry

«  » by WingedDefender
Hey Lavella, saftey net= Meet me there
winks*

CJ-
WingedDefender

«  » by sshenry
lavella wrote:there has been so many differnt new age groups talk about the cat ,
i didnt see any reason to answer that question...:)
hes cute when he sparkles and disappears:)

About Chessie? Really? Hehe - maybe they'll start a "Church of the Cheshire Cat" - we'll all wear pink striped suits and "Alice in Wonderland" will be our Bible.

:)
sshenry

«  » by Patryc
well done - eek I have been outposted
Patryc

«  » by sshenry
Patryc wrote:well done - eek I have been outposted

hehe - its called preoccupation luv :)
sshenry

«  » by MariaKira
Ok. Here it goes! (I just had to respond to a 6.666 post thread!) :)

1. So, speaking of synchronicity, does it exist?
It's strange but too many things happen, it cannot be a coincidence, there are signs, so yes.

2. Do you believe in aliens?
Yes. And I believe they are here on Earth also as visitors and residents.

3. Will the ascension of earth be literal or metaphorical?
In my dream it looked kind of both.

4. Does everyone have a TwinFlame?
Maybe. But in fact that is not an intirely fair concept. Suppose that your twin is not here on Earth and you are in a relationship with somebody with whom you just get along well. But is it fair? You may just be stoping this person from being with their twin flame. So what? Should you be alone so as not to hurt anybody?

5. Are the reptilians running the world?
Yeah it would be nice to blame somebody else for this mess. But sorry it's of our own creation.

6. Have you ever had a Kundalini Awakening?
Maybe. But then if I say maybe than it is probably unlikely that I had, isn't it? :)

7.Can nothingness be defined in a world where perception defines reality?
Depends what we mean by nothingness. And I guess we would notice if there was nothingness. :)

8. Have you ever seen a ghost?
I felt spirits many times, but never saw.

9. Is god a being or a force?
Being. But for us it's rather like a force. He/she/it is much more advanced then us yet ( although we are caching up).

10. Who is the “They” defined in all the conspiracy theories?
The ones on which everybody puts the blame on. (They did it! Not us!) Usualy totally imaginary.

11. What is your definition of Indigo?
Somebody open to things they are unable to name or define.

12. Does the god of your definition exist within or outside of our universe?
Both. He/she/it is the universe.

13. Is it true that everything we think is real is actually an illusion?
Yes. But the illusion is there for a purpouse. It is an ideal training program. We develop ourselves here. If you can influence the rules of this world it is because you come from the next level of the training. And we are here to upgrade the level of Earth's training program.

14. What is your definition of your “higher self”?
It is our conection to our "control center" which guards our mision here. It is our conection to us, the core of us.

15. Is the Earth conscious?
Oh yes very much.

16. Do you believe in reincarnation?
Yes. We are spirits. Life is only being in a state of training in a training programe. Death is only an end of a stage in the process of developement. We cannot be immortal and learn because that would make it unposible for us to experience different forms. And each different form makes us able to explore different spaces so we can develop harmonusly in every direction.

17. Have you ever received a channeled message?
It is pointles to distinguish between chanelled massages and our own thoughts. Everything is one. We are a part of it, so it is a part of us. So Everything we do think feel is a chanelled massage and at the same time comes from ourselves.

18. What is your definition of Ego?
The player in a game. It's like in those mortal kombat kinds of games. You choose, today I will play with Sub O character, and you play. Here we are born as those characters and we play we learn.

#1. Did Alice just dream Wonderland or did she actually fall down the
rabbit hole and step through the looking glass?
Off course she did. She experienced it , right? She was there.

#2. Where the devil does the Cheshire Cat go when he disappears –
and why would he bother leaving his smile behind?
How do you know that he leaves? But better question is: How do you know that he is there in the first place? ;) Actually I LOVE "Alice in Wonderland' because it relates so well with what this whole World is about. I think that the cat is like the higher self exactly, and why does he leave his smile behind? Because the first step forward is to have a distance and that is provided by laughter! So be positive, laugh, see the wonderfull beauty of this world, see all the possibilities.

Fear is always the first problem it tries to limit us. The more you ask, think, feel and understand the more fear you feel because you know what might happen and you know you may not be able to control it. So the most important thing is to let go, stop controling, then you can really laugh and be positive. You know that you don't know what will come and that it may be way too much to cope with but you do not fear because you know that you will survive, and that is why you can laugh. I guess that this is the massage of the Cheshire cat to the Alice in all of us.

Cheers!
M.
MariaKira

«  » by sshenry
But better question is: How do you know that he is there in the first place? Actually I LOVE "Alice in Wonderland' because it relates so well with what this whole World is about. I think that the cat is like the higher self exactly, and why does he leave his smile behind? Because the first step forward is to have a distance and that is provided by laughter! So be positive, laugh, see the wonderfull beauty of this world, see all the possibilities.

Oh, ver well put, thank you :)
sshenry

«  » by Patryc
heh I think I am past 6666 now but I got there :P
Patryc

«  » by sshenry
6688 for patryc, love the double sets :D
sshenry

Return to index page Indigo Cafe