Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocialOverdrive1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Ascension Symptoms for 2014

I'm going through some weird DNA changes lately so I decided to paste this huge message from my spirit guide about all the physical symptoms in general and then my own. Have a looksy and let me know if you have any more information to add, especially the part about the new organs we are going to be getting in the future because it's already happening to me and it's really strange. I also have a friend who just found out she has 3 kidneys, so weird, I wonder if it's related, but she's really, really sick and can't eat any food and has lost a lot of weight so I'm not so sure.

Channeled Messages - DNA Changes and New Organs

As the frequencies change and the grid and earth come into alignment, people will be experiencing all types of symptoms.
    The most common ones will be:
    Shortness of breath - as your lungs adjust to higher frequency, chest area may feel pressure, heart center expands, the heart chakra will grow, this can create flutters in the chest area and even tightness. Lung problems, emphysema
    Kundalini awakenings - this creates all types of flu like symptoms, migraines and feelings of pressure and vibrations, as well as fiery lightning through the glands.
    Tinglings, and nerve problems in hands, feet, legs and neck

This ad goes away when you register.

Lower back pain is usually caused by imbalances in energy. Do not try and correct energy imbalances, they are needed as your body adjusts to higher energy flow. Sometimes your body creates blockages when other parts of your body is not yet ready to take on higher energetic flows, this is a good thing despite what you have thought prior.

Sharp pains in the spine or lower back can also be caused by your consciousness or soul removing itself from your body.

Throbbing pains can be caused by energetic blockage.

Feeling sick to the stomach, often accompanied by a feeling of wooziness, dizziness or motion sickness without movement - this is caused by the need to let go of your current reality. Energy is moving too fast for you. To ease through this, you must ground yourself and take a walk in nature. Places in a higher alpine area may cause you to feel disorientated because energy is higher in higher places.

Tiredness and lethargy - you are not handling the new frequencies very well and need more rest. This can also be solved by grounding oneself more and being in nature. Also, remember to drink plenty of water to cleanse your body.

Feeling emotional, angry, ect - as you become more spiritual, your shadows will come to the surface to be let go of

Skin Changes, Being intrigued with death, Nausea waves, Phases of needing a lot of food and
    Changes in sleep patterns are also common.

More Amino Acids Needed For New Organ Growth

This will be happening to more people as they pass the 12th vibration.

What is happening to you is not happening to anyone else yet (i chanelled this a couple months ago though), you are past the 12th vibration and your genetic codes are assimilating into a line.
    You're conscious of your soul here and in other places, so you've recognized the fragmentation that which makes up the DNA human experiment, and you know that time is reversing and cyclical.

More amino acids are needed as your body generates new tissue cells that are deep in the adipose cells, this cell memory is releasing old DNA code marks that awaken the cells deep in these tissues.
    The amino acids are moving around and are needed in the repair, building and creation of new cells that are creating new cellular structure in the body, and throughout the skin and organs.
    Your cellular structure is changing, and your internal organs are changing. This means your body is in need of even more protein and amino acids that are found in meat, bones and milk.
    It is not plant sources that you need, it is animal sources, because they have DNA similar to yours, and life force, if you can ingest those tissues found in meat and an ingredient called lactine in milk, you will be able to help speed up the process of cellular repair and growth.
    Your internal organs had already been close to shut down so the process of regeneration has happened faster for you than everyone else. Luckily, you can now speed up the recovery and your organs have been able to build and change.

The kidneys need to be flushed out with even more water in order to eliminate urea, from eating excess meat.
    Drink pure cranberry juice to stimulate the lymphatic system.
    Detoxification on a large scale is going to take place, as it already has, so right now you should limit the amount of vegetables you are eating.
    Meat is going to reflect your ancestry urges and create a new cycle of evolution. It will change your digestion, as you've already seen. Meat will stimulate the cleansing process, because unlike what many health professionals believe, meat is a clean food that quickens the stomach, energizes the spleen, is digested very fast and cleanses the bowel.
    You will get hungry for more red meat, sometimes extreme hunger, because red meat has vital nutrients, this means you have been lacking in these nutrients and you need them. What happens is as soon as it is digested, which if you are progressing fast, it will digest fast and the meat nutrients will disperse to all areas the body needs them as soon as possible, the body will use them up right away.

Normally in the past, people didn't need much protein to repair their muscles, but now there are very hidden but large changes going on in the stomach tract, liver, kidneys, heart, spleen, the skin and in amino acid changes, and in all the tissue cells that make up the body, even the bones, the eyes and the teeth will be needing more for new growth.

It is always best to listen to your body of how much meat you need to eat. YOU should have at least one serving of meat every few hours.
    If you just give yourself meal time dumps of big meat, you'll find you will get hungrier because you'll be starving your body systems of their needed protein and it will ultimately take your body much longer for it to get through this process.

You are not allergic to milk or protein. Nope. The eczema is a result of mild infection and inflammation being flushed out due to the presence of the amino acids and your body now being able to work harder to release toxins.
    The eczema will go away in time.

Water Retention. Water retention is a much-needed thing! Anyone who tries to get rid of it is foolish! It is a plus, because now that you have water stored near the epidermis you have the ability to flush out toxins, not just in the lympathic system, but also all over.
    Your skin is changing and growing thicker, and stronger. The cold swims you are doing are also helping to strengthen your skin organs and cells, but they also need adequate protein to grow. Don't worry, thicker skin is a good thing and will make you even healthier. You will notice less skin imperfections. Your skin will become thick enough to be able to protect itself from outside toxins, such as chlorine in swimming pools and other offenders in the environment. Right now your skin is already thick enough to create a barrier to protect you from the chlorine levels at the pool. It still has some work to be done.
    Water retention is there to assist in the changes happening in your body. It's not just helping with skin, but also the fatty tissues, muscle tissues and bone tissues because despite what many people do not realize, the water is full of plentiful nutrients and this soaks into the areas that need it most. Water retention helps to heal areas.

The only way to get rid of it is to be gentle on yourself and do things to help speed up the process. You must eat enough meat and drink a lot of water, or it will slow the process down if you don't.
    Try not to overdo it with vegetables or extra vitamins, because your body is going to be taking in so many needed nutrients from the meats. I'm not saying not to eat vegetables, I'm just saying, it shouldn't be overdone.

Try to give your body lots of rest. If you don't, you'll be tricking your body into using all those nutrients and all its hard work to repair your muscles from all the working out that you do and it wont be able to get around to working on your organs.

Your injuries taking a lot of time to heal is natural too, and it is also your bodies natural cue to SLOW DOWN and take it easy.

Most people might be tired right now, but you have high energy. High energy is a good thing. It means you are connected to all the energy light around you and you are taking it in very well compared to everyone else. It means energy is flowing through you well. You might be hyper but going and going all the time might hinder your progress creating unpleasant blockages. Even though you feel energetic, you need to try and rest sometimes. And I don't mean rest as in lazy. I mean rest as in connecting to a state of passion, so do whatever makes you passionate.

Protien will also help regulate hormonal imbalance.

Don't stop working out. You need muscle mass to help speed up the process, because your muscles attract amino acids and more water and help to regulate many things in your body systems.

Why is my blood pressure higher than usual?
    Because your heart is changing. High blood pressure is not a bad thing. Many medical professionals have mistaken a higher blood pressure to correlate to health issues, but that really depends on the lifestyle.
    You are a fit, healthy person. Your heart is literally growing in size, and it needs more blood pumped to it, in more volume and less time than usual.
    Oxygenated blood is needed to build your organs.

Why do I feel like I'm decreasing in Age?
    You are. Your body is literally reversing the age process and you will begin to notice this psychologically and emotionally as well. Right now, your body cells are about the age of 17.
    To support this, be kind to yourself and do what you are doing. Allow the young you to come out. Be who you are. It won't be as evident to you as you didn’t have any signs of aging but it would be very evident to people who used to have signs of aging. They will look many years younger. Decay is going to stop and therefore the new age of immortality is coming up.

Life expectancy… is going up...

Sooooo I'm apparently above the 12 vibrational dimension and for me some other physical symptoms have been, bone growth as in my bone structure has changed shape and has gotten larger, for awhile I had severe unexplained body pains, at some point it felt like my foot was being literally electrocuted, injuries are not healing still,
    I felt pain while a new organ grew just above my hips, it's still kind of tender. I had freakishly high blood pressure for an athlete (it's usually very low) as my heart changed, and also heart palpitations and strange chest sensations as I felt things move around in there, which all went back to normal and was unexplained when I went into get it checked at the doctor and naturopath.
    I should mention that ALL of these things were unexplained and checked out by a doctor.
    I developed a lot of energy and the need to eat a lot of food.
    I developed a strange, abnormal ability to withstand extreme temperatures. I do polar bear swims, but oddly enough I can also stay in the steam room for over 3 hours straight and that is not normal for any human, but for me it feels natural.
    Chlorine and toxins don't bother me anymore although I still prefer to eat organic, and I feel super healthy and physically good despite all of these weird things.
    And strangely enough, all the advice my spirit guide has given me whenever I feel terrible body pains due to the process (to drink a glass of warm milk) has actually made them dissapear...
    And the eating lots of meat (about 5 steaks a day) has helped the pains go away but as soon as I don't eat enough meat, weird unexplained physical symptoms come back again.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina Danelle G For This Useful Post:

AllSeer (02-20-2014), Eris (02-17-2014), Yummyhen (02-17-2014)

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class250 Experience Points
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Good descriptions of some of the symptoms, but they aren't new or exclusive to you... I went through a complete rebirth in March of 2012 and experienced all of these and more... I haven't really aged in 20 years however... It IS a process and like all things, EVERYONE progresses at different stages and while ALL respond to some catalysts, others have their own individual catalysts that stimulate DNA activation... Just listen to YOUR body and Your Spirit...

I do NOT agree with this statement - "Sharp pains in the spine or lower back can also be caused by your consciousness or soul removing itself from your body."

All of the pains are "growing pains" - it is quite the opposite, your body is being made ready to integrate your Higher Self into it...

SW

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StormWolf View Post
    I do NOT agree with this statement - "Sharp pains in the spine or lower back can also be caused by your consciousness or soul removing itself from your body."

All of the pains are "growing pains" - it is quite the opposite, your body is being made ready to integrate your Higher Self into it...

SW
    Strange, but I'd have to disagree with you because that is probably the only one that has actually happened to me in the beginning general ones, as I am a walk in soul. Lots of people are ET walk in's and are alive somewhere else, they just don't know of it yet, and you get very sharp pains in the lumbar region sometimes due to your consiousness departing because that's where the injections are in your spinal column where you are in the stasis pod attatched to the simulation machine.
    Also, we always have our higher selves with us... these are not just "growing pains", they are a lot more than that. Ascension symptoms are very physical symptoms, and in some cases are making some people very sick and even giving them cancers right now and there are a lot of reasons why, but mostly, the earth is physically changing, so are humans, it's a new evolution, those who refuse to change are going to be forcefully pushed there by means of physical and psychological things coming to the surface. So, it's sort of like, people's bodies are getting cancers much more frequently all of a sudden because they can no longer tolerate the old environment anymore.

There is a lot more than some gliterry spiritual "ascension" going on, DNA is physically changing.

Since you already went through all of these symptoms 2 years ago, as did lots of us, perhaps you are vibrating at a higher frequency already, so do you know anything about the new organs yet?

No one said anything was new or exclusive to me also...

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    When I went through the rebirthing in March of 2012, all of my internal organs were renewed and are operating as if I were 20 years younger... And, yes, I agree wholeheartedly that DNA is physically changing, but NOT for everyone... Not ALL are programmed to receive... At least not at this time... I have experienced going back and forth into the 5th and it is a VERY intense experience to say the least - A total loss of time and sense of time, I am still going through remembering them and learning from them...

One of the biggest changes that was immediate was the reunification of the right and left hemispheres of my brain which resulted in INSTANT Peace of Mind - no more constant bombardment of thoughts... I experienced what some call the "Kundalini Awakening" , My spine felt as if it were 4 times larger in diameter and all my tendons and ligaments were increased in strength as well...

I have not experienced any sickness whatsoever - quite the opposite - I have been used to heal others and transmute illnesses but poisons and viruses have no effect on me...

I AM vibrating at a high frequency, but I have had a strong connection to Gaia since childhood, so perhaps that is another reason for my early adjustments going back as far as 1987...

I AM not a walk in

SW
    Hidden Content

I AM therefore I AM... What WE are becoming has NEVER walked this planet before... Remember WHY You are here...

Hidden Content

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Oh thanks for sharing. Yeah, oh I also experienced a full blown kundalini awakening, that must have been years ago but it was the most amazing and intense thing ever. First my third eye started tingling and there was a very sharp sensation, then it spread, this immense pressure, to my crown chakra and vibrated, then shot like this intense lightning, fire down the glands in my neck, then all the way down my spine, mind you this was prolonged for several days. The serpent energy had a mind of its own, and it would hammer quite visciously through any blockages I had, which was cool because I didn't have to do anything LoL. At the same time of the physical kundalini serpent fire energy, my psychic abilities got so sensitive that I couldn't even walk in public without knowing absolutely everything about everyone! Thankfully that all calmed down.
    I still have my kundalini energy, and I've even learned to control it now. But there are the odd times when I'll be doing something and it will just fire up and hammer through any blockages I end up getting! Either way, it is a completely orgasmic experience, the sensation is just so amazing feeling. I can see why they call it serpent fire, it's exactly what it feels like.

Well, everyone who is alive is changing. It's impossible for them not to. I don't beleive that nobody isn't, we are all always changing, besides... DNA cells are always changing in the first place despite evolution, that's just what our bodies do. Evolution effects the whole world! But the new organ changes are apparently not happening to many people right now yet.

That's cool, sounds like you reached what they call the primordial bliss of ascension, which is simply bliss and peace of mind.
    Good thing you are not getting sick, there needs to be healers to help those that are.

I'm a walk in but I never knew it until I acutally woke up alive somewhere else, as someone else!! It was one of those huge, surprising paradigm shift moments that made me have to question everything I once believed, and then from there, everything just made more sense to me.
    I remembered death on multiple occasions here, not very pleasant memories, but of course im not talking about real death, im talking about the terrible aweful anethestized feeling you get when you have been put to sleep for what feels like forever, then when you are waking up from the anesthetia you feel all disoriented and can't quite remember where you are. That's exactly what's it's like to be a walk in, one minute you are living inside a dream illusion, the next minute you wake up somewhere else. And my simulated experience here is actually exactly like a dream.
    You know how in our dreams, while we are dreaming they seem to last for days, but when we wake up we realize we've only been asleep for 10 minutes? That's exactly what it's like being hooked up to a matrix-ilke simulation device too. Time is very slow here, but it's very fast there.

When I went through the rebirthing in March of 2012, all of my internal organs were renewed and are operating as if I were 20 years younger... And, yes, I agree wholeheartedly that DNA is physically changing, but NOT for everyone... Not ALL are programmed to receive... At least not at this time... I have experienced going back and forth into the 5th and it is a VERY intense experience to say the least - A total loss of time and sense of time, I am still going through remembering them and learning from them...

One of the biggest changes that was immediate was the reunification of the right and left hemispheres of my brain which resulted in INSTANT Peace of Mind - no more constant bombardment of thoughts... I experienced what some call the "Kundalini Awakening" , My spine felt as if it were 4 times larger in diameter and all my tendons and ligaments were increased in strength as well...

I have not experienced any sickness whatsoever - quite the opposite - I have been used to heal others and transmute illnesses but poisons and viruses have no effect on me...

I AM vibrating at a high frequency, but I have had a strong connection to Gaia since childhood, so perhaps that is another reason for my early adjustments going back as far as 1987...

I AM not a walk in

SW
    Last edited by Sabrina Danelle G; 02-17-2014 at 08:26 AM.

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial1 year registeredCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Don't go too much into the details of DNA-activation...just sementics...go with it. You can ask all you want, no one can give you a straight answer...we are all undergoing this. We will get there, all together and rejoice that we pulled this off..

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive3 months registered5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I've been activating for the past several years. I think I am completely activated, but every time I used my powers, I forget that I used them. Also, yesterday, I caused some woman's motorcycle to shut off.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Play Station Network Username: VictorX1.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelgrim71 View Post
    Don't go too much into the details of DNA-activation...just sementics...go with it. You can ask all you want, no one can give you a straight answer...we are all undergoing this. We will get there, all together and rejoice that we pulled this off..
    So if we are all undergoing this, then someone here should know what I mean about the new organs. I want to meet someone else who is going through that in particular, it's just weird

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
    I've been activating for the past several years. I think I am completely activated, but every time I used my powers, I forget that I used them. Also, yesterday, I caused some woman's motorcycle to shut off.
    I imagine this would come in handy every time my neighours mow their lawns too early in the morning hehe! I've always been able to shapeshift and bend illusions, but back in the day I did it to harm people, thus it hurt me worse and ive had a mental block from practicing it again, although I still do bend storms.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrina Danelle G View Post
    So if we are all undergoing this, then someone here should know what I mean about the new organs. I want to meet someone else who is going through that in particular, it's just weird
    How would you if you have new or growing new organs?

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 39
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupSocial1 year registeredCreated Blog entry1000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Before we start believing we are mutants X...let's consider the facts of this being a normal part of human evolution...with ..I think some alien intervention...The Universe is going through an Evolution right now..for some reason Mother Gaia is staying behind. They are speeding up our evolution in body and mind to help themselves along...or Earth is just an ancor to their assencion...

Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialSocial1 year registeredCreated Blog entryTagger Second Class
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I think I've been going through this, although I don't have physical evidence. I have had a lot of movement in my abdomen and I've had blinding headaches for weeks at a time with no previous issues with headaches like this through my life. Also, I woke up during an ET encounter and they had this gritty, milky looking drink that I was told has helped with my ascension. I have been drinking so much liquid and have been eating cranberries throughout the day. I've also been going through detox symptoms, where I've had breakouts and greasy hair and also I have had a metallic taste in my mouth every day for about 2 or 3 weeks.

*And thank you for the info about meats...I haven't been eating as much lately so I'll add more to my diet.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-17-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    I think I've been going through this, although I don't have physical evidence. I have had a lot of movement in my abdomen and I've had blinding headaches for weeks at a time with no previous issues with headaches like this through my life. Also, I woke up during an ET encounter and they had this gritty, milky looking drink that I was told has helped with my ascension. I have been drinking so much liquid and have been eating cranberries throughout the day. I've also been going through detox symptoms, where I've had breakouts and greasy hair and also I have had a metallic taste in my mouth every day for about 2 or 3 weeks.

*And thank you for the info about meats...I haven't been eating as much lately so I'll add more to my diet.
    Oh thank you, could you keep me posted on your progress and what's going on for you? This sounds like it might be especially with weird movements in the abdomen area.
    I've also seen ET doctors and surgeons throughout the years, and they give me stuff to help the process as well, I like to go in for check ups every now and then. That sounds so weird LoL but they have better knowledge and technology than doctors here.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelgrim71 View Post
    Before we start believing we are mutants X...let's consider the facts of this being a normal part of human evolution...with ..I think some alien intervention...The Universe is going through an Evolution right now..for some reason Mother Gaia is staying behind. They are speeding up our evolution in body and mind to help themselves along...or Earth is just an ancor to their assencion...
    I definitely agree!

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I imagine this would come in handy every time my neighours mow their lawns too early in the morning hehe! I've always been able to shapeshift and bend illusions, but back in the day I did it to harm people, thus it hurt me worse and ive had a mental block from practicing it again, although I still do bend storms.
    One time I made my friend disappear while we were driving and he was the driver. My powers becomes stronger when I am high.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Gaia isn't behind... MUCH larger entity... Everyone is evolving according to their OWN individual timeline... We are also in an area of "Space" that is causing an increase in activations, specifically the photon belt... We are seeing things that haven't been seen in 26000 years. Also, we do not call "ETs" alien, we consider those referenced as "extraterrestrial" Star Brothers and Star Sisters as we share common ancestors - We are all hybrids of some degree... Some have DNA from multiple systems...

SW
    Hidden Content

I AM therefore I AM... What WE are becoming has NEVER walked this planet before... Remember WHY You are here...

Hidden Content

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    How would you if you have new or growing new organs?
    I wrote some things about that in the original post...
    Well for me it has been quite obvious when my internal organs are changing because I can feel it, but I'm pretty sure it's happening at a very slow pace. Also, I felt completely new organs growing above my hips off to the sides, they were very tender for awhile and it bothered my entire hips and low back when that happened, still does but it's not as bad. I've felt my heart changing which was the most terrifying, and I can't even describe how that feels like really.
    I've gotta say this process scares me sometimes, but my spirit guides assure me it is a natural part of the new evolution for new earth.
    I have abnormal physical abilities now - I'm not referring to "ascension" I'm talking about actual physical changes, for example my abnormal ability to withstand extreme temperatures. Polar bear swims is easy enough to explain, anyone can adapt to it, but the frequency and extent in which I submerge myself in ice is abnormal and my craving to do it started around the time these new organs started, which was around late august of last year, just when the rivers were starting to get cold. My spirit guide says the cold swims have helped speed up the process for me.
    It is as if my body has evolutionized to withstand normal climates, extreme hot climates and extreme cold climates, which makes me think something might be changing in temperature in the future. This isn't even normal acclimatizing, I mean, I can literally stay in a steam room for over 3 hours AFTER having worked out and swam, and I don't think is humanly possible. That normally kills people. All other people can barely last 15 minutes in the steam room without passing out!!!!!!
    I can understand that I am pretty fit and probably have naturally higher blood volumes due to being so fit, but still over 3 hours in a steam room without tiring or feeling faint is not normal and it kind of worries me, however it feels right, in fact I have been craving these extreme temperature changes. Feels as if I need them.
    There's been lots of weird things happening too though.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    One time I made my friend disappear while we were driving and he was the driver. My powers becomes stronger when I am high.
    Haha, I bet that would freak other drivers out! Actually, come to think of it I swear I have seen a vehicle drive itself once, maybe that's why.

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    Gaia isn't behind... MUCH larger entity... Everyone is evolving according to their OWN individual timeline... We are also in an area of "Space" that is causing an increase in activations, specifically the photon belt... We are seeing things that haven't been seen in 26000 years. Also, we do not call "ETs" alien, we consider those referenced as "extraterrestrial" Star Brothers and Star Sisters as we share common ancestors - We are all hybrids of some degree... Some have DNA from multiple systems...

SW
    Yeah, everything is interconnected. Nothing is seperate.

Indigo Enthusiast
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    I wrote some things about that in the original post...
    Well for me it has been quite obvious when my internal organs are changing because I can feel it, but I'm pretty sure it's happening at a very slow pace. Also, I felt completely new organs growing above my hips off to the sides, they were very tender for awhile and it bothered my entire hips and low back when that happened, still does but it's not as bad. I've felt my heart changing which was the most terrifying, and I can't even describe how that feels like really.
    I've gotta say this process scares me sometimes, but my spirit guides assure me it is a natural part of the new evolution for new earth.
    I have abnormal physical abilities now - I'm not referring to "ascension" I'm talking about actual physical changes, for example my abnormal ability to withstand extreme temperatures. Polar bear swims is easy enough to explain, anyone can adapt to it, but the frequency and extent in which I submerge myself in ice is abnormal and my craving to do it started around the time these new organs started, which was around late august of last year, just when the rivers were starting to get cold. My spirit guide says the cold swims have helped speed up the process for me.
    It is as if my body has evolutionized to withstand normal climates, extreme hot climates and extreme cold climates, which makes me think something might be changing in temperature in the future. This isn't even normal acclimatizing, I mean, I can literally stay in a steam room for over 3 hours AFTER having worked out and swam, and I don't think is humanly possible. That normally kills people. All other people can barely last 15 minutes in the steam room without passing out!!!!!!
    I can understand that I am pretty fit and probably have naturally higher blood volumes due to being so fit, but still over 3 hours in a steam room without tiring or feeling faint is not normal and it kind of worries me, however it feels right, in fact I have been craving these extreme temperature changes. Feels as if I need them.
    There's been lots of weird things happening too though.
    Sorry, I didn't read your post. It was too long for my ADD.

I can really relate to what you have been going through. My body is much stronger in all aspects. I can run and ride my bike as fast as a slow moving car. Also, for some reason I am very good at fighting now. Do you want to see some videos of me doing my moves?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast