EuroGal86

Don't be afraid to introduce yourself, we're all friendly here.
Hey, I understand there is argument on being born in the late 70s or anyone born after the late 70s who wouldn't be either 16 or 13 or 14 now.

I have some friends I wish would just admit to being indigos. I think they would fit in.

So, "hey, what's it to ya?" :p

I would describe myself as smart.
EuroGal86

by h0bby1
smartness i a bit relative and overestimated :) there are different way of being smart :) but well welcome :)
h0bby1

by Zen
Hola! Bonjour, hello and so on. Welcome! :)
Zen

by sshenry
Hello, and welcome to IS :)

It’s good to have you here!

Please feel free to look around and make yourself at home. There is lots of good information in our archives, so the "search" tab can really come in useful - just type in the subject you wish to look up (use quotations if you want to get specific) and watch the threads unroll

And feel free to ask questions! Jump into any thread/conversation that you find interesting, or start one of your own. If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Namaste

:)
sshenry

Welcome i have to just arrived here maybe we could help eachother out on stuff we dont understand on here. I feel so much better because every one is telling me i am so far beyond my years its scary and now i have an explanation i actualy have a purpose may be i can start making black metal music and not all about satan ya now ok hit me up l8r.

Sincerley, Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen
Alt lys er svunnet hen

Not Feeling Well

I keep getting banned from sites and I'm pretty tired now.. I don't have strength... Maybe, I'll be able to post here, but indigo children usually admit as people born in the 70s and early 80s. Some younger ones might..
EuroGal86

Return to index page Introductions