Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

yatahey, its navajo in saying hello

hello and yatahey to each of you. my name is jeremy and i am 33 years old and a cook and i play the harmonica. and i am learning how to sing music. i am also a natural tracker and fisher. i have marched for world peace. in the great peace march. i have a simple dream. it is called love. i am navajo,acjachamen people indigenous to southern orange county of ca. .and german,english,and french canadian. .my bloodline is half native american and all the other ones. i dont know much about the french canadians. but i will learn. it is the same with the english. and for the german some had left germany and gave up there lands as they were great land berans. called the vanconans who where merried to the hollanders. they fled napolian. they also felt it was wrong to be land berans. when they took a member of the strousses with them. to the united states. were they all became farmers. one merried a japanees girl. another went into the wilderness and was never herd from again. as for the strouss family member. well yohan strouss jr the godfather of the wals is cusin or uncle somewhere in the blood line. the native america, navajo side had been taken from arizona and transported to southern california in the late 1800s my grandmother had been put into a special school that brain washed her to hate her culture. it is called americanization. my great grandmother was acused of being a nazi sympathist, and a spy. for having a navajo tattoo on her hip. she had to go to court and explain that her tattoo was navajo. and that what it meens. my grandfathers tribe had never left. his family had been living in the same place in southern ca. scense the begining. he told me that we are born from the ocean. and that the acjachamen nation never needed to leave becouse the ocean had allways taken care of them. my grandfather had given me the name bullfrog and. and as a man, peace walker sydeyhart has given me the name flower.so every one think, speak, feel, peace, love. peace walker sydney hart were ever you are, i love you. love, flower

This ad goes away when you register.

everyone please tell me how nature takes care of you and what good stories you have about love.
    Last edited by jeremy c.; 07-14-2008 at 01:38 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

wapela,it is thank you in lakota

love, i can directly relate to the song you quoted in the end of your message. and where is the place in your picture have you ever been there.and what do you think is the most loving lesson you have ever lived or saw lived. or the kindest and loving some one has ever done for you. or why you would favor a gift of tree bark over a gift of dimonds. please indulge me in how the little things in life make you feel so good.and what does lavella meen. peace and love ,jeremy the flower.
    Last edited by jeremy c.; 07-14-2008 at 02:03 PM.

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks
    did you know that the stirr sticks for coffee cups used in the united states anually can make a statue of liberty 20 times bigger than the one in newyork. so and that is just stirr sticks. trees are many loving things to us. and to me the trees have pertected me and nurtured my young mind as a child and for ever. i cant work as a carpenter or in a saw mill becouse they mean so much to me, living.i know the world is now changing in the name of love i see sings every where.that love is rising over the world bringing peace on earth. but for now what does every one think of how the human race has been with our mother earth? and what answeres do you have when you think of what can be done to help each other? the source about the stir sticks are from the green book. if you are in so. cal. check out native foods at the camp in costa mesa, ca. i am from nature and native foods at the camp in costa mesa may be the way of the future .corporations who are the gluttens of history will soon colapse under there own weight,all slaves will be liberated and life as the world is now will be a memory that will fade into peace as love consumes all of us . peace and love to each and every one of you. jeremy the flower

Old Soul
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 Times in 2,797 Posts
    Hello, and welcome to IS

Please feel free to look around and make yourself at home. There is lots of good information in our archives, so the "search" tab can really come in usefull - just type in the subject you wish to look up (use quotations if you want to get specific) and watch the threads unroll

And feel free to ask questions! Jump into any thread/conversation that you find interesting, or start one of your own. If you have any questions, please, don't hesitate to ask!

Namaste

“What if you slept? And what if, in your sleep, you went to heaven and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower? And what if,when you awoke,you had the flower in your hand? Ah, what then?”
    ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge