can someone answer these for me please

Simply everything about our beautiful Earth.
1)What is an indigo/starchild/star seed exactly?

2)Are they more prone to being emotional towards violence?idk if it's just me but when my parents watch historic movies about things like WWII,etc...... I start crying my eyes out or I have to turn my head away.is anyone else like that?

3)reference to the last question,or could it be like part of a past life thing where I feel emotionally connected to it 'cause I lived it?I'm confused a little about it
Amber

by xoxos
violence is nasty stuff. you don't need to be reincarnated to recognise it.

i'm the same way, i've cried seeing lots of cars in traffic, rolling along and burning gas.

what exactly? lots of definitions online, some people are comfortable having many definitions.. for me, indigo is an aura colour (tho i don't see) and a concept.. i really like the "indy go!" interpretation..

starseed afaik.. indicates someone incarnated on earth with a soul from another planet/elsewhere here to guide.. or someone born with alian dna (eg. "taken from alien body at roswell, mixed with human gamete" theories..)

your mileage may vary :p :)
xoxos

by Amber
and the one time I just TOTALLY broke down to a movie was this one movie,i don't know the name of it but it was playing at my cousins house one day,and it was about what happened when the atomic bombs hit Hiroshima and Nagasaki.I started bawling,screaming,refusing to be with my family and refusing to watch the movie so it was really weird for me to do that but seeing what was happening on the screen was just too much for me to handle and I almost passed out from screaming and crying that I got exhausted.
Amber

by sshenry
[QUOTE=Amber;145855]1)What is an indigo/starchild/star seed exactly?

2)Are they more prone to being emotional towards violence?idk if it's just me but when my parents watch historic movies about things like WWII,etc...... I start crying my eyes out or I have to turn my head away.is anyone else like that?

3)reference to the last question,or could it be like part of a past life thing where I feel emotionally connected to it 'cause I lived it?I'm confused a little about it[/QUOTE]

A couple of links that may help answer your questions:

http://indigosociety.com/starseed-thread-t504.html?t=504&highlight=starseed

http://indigosociety.com/you-starseed-online-quiz-t6759.html?t=6759&highlight=starseed
sshenry

Return to index page The Living Earth