Indigo Rookie
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Wink The Violet Flame

Hey everyone, please check out this site, about the violet flame, I read about it ages ago in a book on Atlantis by Diana Cooper but have just started using it. It's made me feel better already. The site is full of testimonials of people that have used it and contains some well written articles. I recently did it on a very negative room and it feels clearer already. SPREAD THE WORD! Hehe its so simple. Oh and if you don't like using God as it reminds you too much of religion I use the source instead.

This ad goes away when you register.

http://violetflame4u.com/karma/healwounds.html

Look through the contents and enjoy, I did. (: xc
    Rhythmic Moon day 20
    Year of the Blue Planetary Storm

kin 78: White Cosmic Mirror
    I Endure in order to Reflect
    Transcending Order
    I seal the Matrix of Endlessness
    With the Cosmic tone of Presence
    I am guided by the power of Spirit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indigo Fire Dragon For This Useful Post:

isis (04-09-2009), Tina (04-10-2009)

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    Thank you for posting this! The Violet Flame is the next thing I would like to get into. I hear it is awesome too.
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." ~ Douglas Adams
    Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 155
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I'm so happy to see that someone else knows about this, I posted a thread about a week ago on it and i got no replys,
    Ye I tried invoking the violet flame about 2 weeks ago now, I felt great all that day, really happy and energetic.
    But the next day, I sprained my finger, and then I got a fever for a few days. Anyway, I dont think I protected myself properly from negative entities, I had also felt a negative presence in my room where I did it.
    I havent tried it since, but i might try it again when i learn more about it, thanks for the link, i'll check it out. Be careful and God speed!

Peace
    No one man is free until all are free...

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Ah yes it is really important you invoke protection, I always call on Archangel Michael to protect me, and imagine white light around me. It will attract the dark as it is light, the site is quite specific in decrees and protection. Read everything before doing it. I use protection with everything I do, spells etc, healing, I recently started healing my friend and he saw angel wings (:
    Rhythmic Moon day 20

Transcending Order

Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 201
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Isn't the angel Zadkiel the worker of the Violet Flame?

I am into the violet vibration (being an indigo and all) and I use it a lot to aid transformation in myself and the space around me (like with your room). I'm also using it to access the higher parts of my soul, as it is also the colour of psychic awareness and transformation in that respect too. I always ask Zadkiel to transform any negativity into love - what a great tool! Before I used to worry about where my negativity was going when I sent away from me, but now I am sure it is used for good.
    "Why do you hate me for seeing you"

Hidden Content

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Is he, I didn't know that, I always use Michael, well I tend to call them all really and ascended masters, yes I see transformation as very important not banishing or removing, as where does that energy go. Transformation is the key. (:
    Rhythmic Moon day 20

Transcending Order

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Bump, Bump, Bump!! Hehehe!
    Rhythmic Moon day 20

Transcending Order

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 282
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    thank you for this! it is very helpful and easy
    "breathe, dammit"

~ "Everything, you will see, comes together in it's own ironic kind of way, so live in just today." ~

Indigo Rookie
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    The world isn't balanced anymore, look at it. Yes positive attracts negative thats why you ask for the protection. All we are trying to do is get the balance back. I can only go on what it has done for me, and thats brought clarity and feelings of love. On the train yesterday I saw many people in pain, so I sent love to them and energy to help them heal. Not to heal them as they have to do that themselves but to help activate it. If I hadn't read what I did I wouldn't have thought to do that. It has made me more considerate.
    Rhythmic Moon day 20

Transcending Order

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks

its a fraud!

its a fraud! i just read all about it! it part of a cult! check it out! http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=2&gl=us

Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    no no no! the violet flame ritual as well as st.Germain and lord metatron are probably real and great. just stay the f**K away from Elizabeth Clare prophet and here many organizations, their cults!

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    I am a big fan of the violet flame. I often use it for healing physical or emotional stuff. I also apply it for cord cutting. I would like to share some lovely invocations for the violet flame. I came across them a few years ago. They also have a greater impact if spoken out loud.

INVOCATIONS FOR THE VIOLET FLAME
    Author ~ Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

Through the Beloved Presence of God, I AM, now blazing in my heart, I invoke ALL of the Legions of Light throughout infinity who are associated with God's Violet Flame of Limitless Transmutation.

Blessed Ones, blaze the full momentum of the Sacred Violet Fire in, through and around every electron of precious Life energy I have ever misqualified in any time frame or dimension both known and unknown.
    Transmute these patterns of imperfection cause, core, effect, record and memory into God's Harmony and Balance.

Beloved I AM, I invoke your Divine Intervention to blaze the Violet Flame through every thought, word, action or feeling I have ever expressed that reflects anything less than the Immaculate Concept of my full Divine Potential.

Look into my life and see what yet remains to be balanced by me to any person, place, condition or thing I may have wronged at any time, in any way, for any reason whatsoever.

Reach your great loving hands of Light into all of the good energy I have released throughout my Earthly sojourn, and draw forth a thousand times as much perfection as I have ever done wrong.

Fashion from this substance of perfection a Gift of Love, whatever is necessary to balance every debt I have created which still remains unpaid to any part of Life.

Beloved I AM, I ask you to forgive every person, place, condition or thing which may have wronged me in any way, and balance all debts owed to me by Life everywhere.

I accept this done through the Power of God I AM. And so it is.

VIOLET FLAME MANTRA

[The following Violet Flame mantra can be repeated either aloud or in the silence of our hearts as we go about the business of our daily lives.]

Transmute, transmute by Violet Fire
    all causes and cores not of God's desire.

I AM a Being of cause alone; that cause is Love, the Sacred Tone.

I AM A FORCE OF VIOLET FIRE

I AM a force of the Violet Fire more powerful than any human miscreation.

I breathe the Violet Flame of Limitless Transmutation into my Heart Center, and I breathe it out through my Heart Chakra into the core of every person, place, condition or thing in my life, conscious or unconscious, past or present, through obvious choice or through karmic liability.

As this Sacred Fire floods the Earth, the Violet Flame transmutes all energy less than God's Perfection back into Light. The Violet Fire is Loving free every point of my Universe.

I AM Free! I AM Free! I AM Eternally Free! And so it is.

THE JOY OF FORGIVENESS

Beloved I AM Presence, flood my Being and every single etheric record since the beginning of time with the Joyful experience of Divine Forgiveness. In Forgiving, I let go of all the effects of misused energy impinging on my life and the lives of all Humanity. I let go of the ignorance, confusion and pain of this world. I now know I have come to Love Life FREE, and so I shall.

This is the Heart Center of my existence, the Joy of Forgiving Life as it enters my awareness. From this moment forth, I AM setting all Life free into a higher vibration with the Gift of Forgiveness that my Father-Mother God have given so freely into my keeping.

I AM a Force of the Violet Flame of Forgiveness flooding this sweet Earth!

I AM the Joy of Forgiveness.

DECREES FOR THE VIOLET FIRE OF FREEDOM'S LOVE

In the name and by the power and authority of the Presence of God, I AM, I invoke the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth to blaze the Violet Fire with the power and might of a thousand Suns in, through and around every electron that makes up the atoms of Humanity's physical, etheric, mental and emotional bodies. Hold the Violet Flame sustained, and double it each hour until these Earthly vehicles are fully assimilated into the perfection of our Solar Light Bodies.

Expand, expand and intensify daily the mightiest action of the Violet Fire in, through and around all nations, races, cultures, creeds and religions in every country of the world. Blaze the Violet Flame through every person's home, place of occupation and overall environment until the perfection of the Divine Plan manifests for all Life.

Expand, expand and intensify daily the mightiest action of the Violet Fire in, through and around the cause and core of the creative centers of all doubt and fear in the Earth, on the Earth and in the atmosphere surrounding the Earth. Transform these creative centers into expressions of God Confidence, Trust, Hope and Inner Knowing.

Expand and expand the Violet Fire of Purification and Transmutation in, through and around the landed surface, the waters and the peoples of every country, province, state, city, town and hamlet in the world. Establish a mighty focus of the Violet Fire in the Etheric Realms over each of these locations and intensify this purifying activity of Light daily and hourly with every breath I take.

Now in the Name, Love, Wisdom, Power and Authority of the Beloved, Victorious Presence of God, I AM, I speak directly to the Heart of the Violet Flame. Sacred Fire, enfold me in the purifying, forgiving, healing substance of your Light which causes the consciousness and feeling of Divine Love and Freedom to flow through me constantly to bless all Life.
    Let this purifying essence saturate the atmosphere wherever I live, move, breathe and have my Being, so that its miracle-working presence will give tangible proof of your reality to all Humanity.

Beloved Violet Flame, direct Legions of your Angels of the Violet Fire to blaze the Flame of Forgiveness and Freedom into the heart of every evolving soul, so that we will all learn to use our Light to the fullest in our service to Life and the cause of Freedom on Earth.

Beloved, Victorious Violet Fire of Freedom's Love, I Love you. I do now most earnestly and sincerely call you into dynamic action. Perpetually blaze your Transmuting Flame into the Beings and worlds of every man, woman and child on Earth. Enable each one to know that your healing presence will always bring happiness and release from anything that is not of the Light. Enfold every person in the power of your Light and transmute all imperfection in their lives in Divine Order through Divine Love.

The Victorious Violet Fire of Freedom's Love NOW...

Heals our bodies,
    Harmonizes and stabilizes our feelings, Illumines our consciousness, and sets us free, raising us into full mastery over all human appearances, desires and feelings, now and forever sustained. And so it is.

"To embark on the path toward mastery, achievement, victory and ascension is an initiatic process. The few in ages past have walked through the gates whose narrow markings may not be too comfortable to those overstuffed with the vanities of the world." - Serapis Bey

Indigo Enthusiast
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Fire Dragon View Post
    Hey everyone, please check out this site, about the violet flame, I read about it ages ago in a book on Atlantis by Diana Cooper but have just started using it. It's made me feel better already. The site is full of testimonials of people that have used it and contains some well written articles. I recently did it on a very negative room and it feels clearer already. SPREAD THE WORD! Hehe its so simple. Oh and if you don't like using God as it reminds you too much of religion I use the source instead.

Violet Flame to Heal Body,Mind & Soul

Look through the contents and enjoy, I did. (: xc
    this violet flame decree works!!!please try it!!!!any teaching is good if u learn n benefit ...take what u want n leave d 'cult'shit where it is if u believe it to b cult orginated
    Last edited by isis; 04-09-2009 at 05:51 PM.