Do you agree with church burnings?

General Open Discussion for topics not covered anywhere else.
I wanted to see how many people deal with church burnings.Many of you give me shit for my threads and how its all about evil with me when really i think christianity should be erased.Every trace of it should be erased as well as satanism.Im trying to find a place with people who can agree with me instead of fight me.I had to move to texas because of my dads job so now im in bible thumping texas.Everyone fights me here except the 5 local satanists i know.I thought this place would allow me to actually tell you people my experiences and when i do all i get is shit.So for you people who hate me i am leaving IS for a while i want this last poll and post and then i just read things im done of getting shit.This poll is to see how many people can agree with me on church burnings.

Thank You,Alt Lys Er Svunnet Hen.
Alt lys er svunnet hen

I know I find it hilarious that Christians preach what is evil and right and wrong all the while... yet in my observations, christianity has done the worse kinds of evils in the name of their God over the centuries than any Satanist has!
TheRavenMother

by green
A church is just a building. I don't know if I really agree with burning a person's place of worship, though.

I think I might go and read some of your posts before I ask the unnecessary question I'm about to ("Why do you feel this way?") Going to read now.
green

by justin
I don't agree with christianity in the least bit, but I still respect their right to believe what they want to. To a christian, the church is considered the house of god and they treat it like a holy place. I don't really see how burning it down could have any sort of positive effect on anyone, including the person burning it. If you set out to eradicate christianity from the face of the earth, you are doing the same thing that christianity has done to everyone else. I have seen people interviewed after their church was burned or desecrated and they were crying and screaming and utterly miserable. Whether you believe in it or not, it's not that cool to spread that sort of suffering to that many people, for any reason. You can't fight fire with fire. You have to use water. I know a lot of good people who consider themselves christians. I, myself, in all honesty, think they are full of shit. But, that doesn't mean I want to cause them pain in any way. I still respect them as people even if I don't like their religion. A lot of them are friends of mine. Burning churches or bibles or any sort of religious artifact is, in my opinion, thoughtless. Nothing good can come from it. I'm not attacking you, I'm just stating my opinion. Sometimes you just have to let go. Christians are just people like you and me, albeit a bit close-minded. But, hey, who isn't in some way?

I watched an interview with the Dalai Lhama one time and he said that he believed all of the major religions on earth have the capability of leading a person to enlightenment, and I believe that is true.

Hatred is not the answer. So, I guess, what I'm saying is, no, I don't think burning churches is a good idea. You shouldn't leave this site just because a few people don't agree with you. Hell, I've just about argued with everyone I've come across on this site. It's not personal, really. We don't know each other on a personal level. It's just words.
justin

Kid, get help. Acting out small animals and architectural edifices isn't healthy.

Why do I have the feeling that you're a real, live....

UntoldGlory

by justin
Untoldglory, you insulting him isn't going to help anything.
justin

[QUOTE=TheRavenMother;153610]I know I find it hilarious that Christians preach what is evil and right and wrong all the while... yet in my observations, christianity has done the worse kinds of evils in the name of their God over the centuries than any Satanist has![/QUOTE]

Don't you know, God gave them that right ;) That's why millions of Native Americans were put to death. Those damn non believing savages!
Magic Ingram

[QUOTE=justin;153690]Untoldglory, you insulting him isn't going to help anything.[/QUOTE]

It'll give him something to talk about in his next shrink session.
UntoldGlory

Return to index page Indigo Cafe