Astronaut Claims Alien Cover-Up

Are they out there? Some believe they've seen them in person. Some even say they are reptiles. What do you say?
Astronaut Claims Alien Cover-Up «  » by MiamiSound
(July 25) - Former NASA astronaut Dr. Edgar Mitchell told a British radio host this week that governments have been covering up contact with aliens for more than six decades, The Daily Telegraph reported.
The 77-year-old veteran of the Apollo 14 mission said, "I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that we’ve been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real."

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60 years or so," he said, "but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been privileged to have been briefed on some of it."
Mitchell claimed the infamous 1947 incident in Roswell, N.M., where several people saw an alien spacecraft crash, did in fact happen. The military has said the so-called spacecraft was actually a weather balloon.
NASA quickly downplayed Mitchell’s comments. "Dr. Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue," a statement from the space agency read. "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe."
MiamiSound

«  » by lynette
Cool isnt it?!! I've put a you tube video of the interveiw on my website so I'm hoping a few randoms will see it. It's just whether people who hear it choose to believe it or not, after all denial is a much easier option for most unfortunatelyxx
lynette

«  » by MiamiSound
Its building momentum. After a while no one is going to be able to escape news about alien coverups and ufo sightings. Its going to be the new elephant in the room
MiamiSound

«  » by Elleke
[COLOR="Indigo"]haha lol lavella

nasa: you stink!
hahahaha[/COLOR]
Elleke

«  » by illuminati
the question is that what would be gained knowing the truth about roswell
illuminati

«  » by domdom
larry king cnn last week... UFO dimissed 10 nuclear test ini US... watch it!..huhuhu....

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=djYSiwIZ69I
domdom

«  » by illuminati
the governement keeps the "common folk" in deliberate controls....

if these aliens existed.....

what would be the purpose of stealth/ cloak in dagger tatics...

and if they were captured.....

would would the host government recieve these things.....

there is one think man will constantly do when confronted with unexplained force... power... or wisdom....

man with attempt to ascert dominion over it or destroy it
illuminati

«  » by lunare11
it makes me mad how the government tries to cover up these things and lie to all of us. what will happen if the people can't trust their own government anymore? nothing good, i can assure you that. i never really had a liking for politics and such anyway:)
...to tell you the truth, the lies and all that happens kind of sickens me...
lunare11

«  » by WingedDefender
Maybe, its because they fear a panic, you say we as a people would be ready for such a thing, i say we wouldn't be. You see the governent has to establish from what they know, to what can be released, whats good for the people, and what may or may not, put the people of the US in a state of panic. Aliens fall into that sorta thing, people. You know, its funny, how we say were "gifted" but when the truth hits most people, it really, hits them.

Ever heard the saying becareful what u wish for?
This is a case of such a thing.

Forever and a day,
CJ
WingedDefender

«  » by WingedDefender
Safteynet
WingedDefender

«  » by WingedDefender
yeah

hey ur pm, isn't working lol
WingedDefender

«  » by illuminati
peons...puppets..pacifiers....this is our governments opinions of us
illuminati

«  » by WingedDefender
only those, that are stupid enough to believe it....

Those that see, through colorful masks, only ever see through the masks.
But when they remove the mask. they see with thier true eyes...

CJ-
WingedDefender

«  » by sshenry
MiamiSound wrote:NASA quickly downplayed Mitchell’s comments. "Dr. Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on this issue," a statement from the space agency read. "NASA does not track UFOs. NASA is not involved in any sort of cover up about alien life on this planet or anywhere in the universe."

I love it, NASA employed this man, sent him on missions, trusted him with millions - perhaps billions of dollars worth of equipment - and then, without giving any sort of conclusive evidence to the contrary or to support their statement, say that while he is a great American "we do not share his opinions on this issue?" I suppose that now he is retired they could claim that cosmic radiation has affected his brain or something :cool:
sshenry

«  » by CantStopDancing
If you think that an ever expanding universe has only one form of life which is earth then you self centered and shallow.Now do they visit us...i dont know but there is other life besides ower selfs
CantStopDancing

«  » by MiamiSound
sshenry wrote:I love it, NASA employed this man, sent him on missions, trusted him with millions - perhaps billions of dollars worth of equipment - and then, without giving any sort of conclusive evidence to the contrary or to support their statement, say that while he is a great American "we do not share his opinions on this issue?" I suppose that now he is retired they could claim that cosmic radiation has affected his brain or something :cool:

Im trying to think up reasons why people overlook the obvious
MiamiSound

«  » by sshenry
MiamiSound wrote:Im trying to think up reasons why people overlook the obvious

If one is in a position that commands athority, even the obvious will be overlooked in deference to your status...if you have gotten to this position you must know what you are talking about (that is the impression).

Those in positions of athority know and exploit this.

A big problem is that in spite of numerous examples - highly publicized examples to the contrary - is that the people can't shake the need to see their government as incorruptible -as having their best interests at heart. What they can't seem to realize is that the government is itself governed, not by the will of the people, but by the purse strings of corporate America.

It is, after all, the best government that money can buy.
sshenry

«  » by _Kat_
I once saw a documentary on all the UFO phenomena. It had interviews with a lot of people who knew a lot of things they weren't supposed to know. Supposedly there's a government agency that covers up UFO crashes (because apparently they crash all over the planet, all the time because of our wireless networks) and they've already reverse-engineered a lot of alien technology like zero-point gravity and all that stuff.

Me and a friend of mine once saw what looked like 3 UFO's. Of course we've never told this to anyone. Because... Everyone knows UFO's don't exist. ;)
_Kat_