Thread: Long distance telepathy

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Long distance telepathy

Is it possible to have such a strong connection with someone that she can pick up your thoughs from thousands of miles away, translating somthing in latin(the meaning i made up ). Cause me and this girl have really similar personalities, and have been practicing with telepathy, she got it on the third guess. We both have only been "awakened" for about 3 weeks, but we always shared some telepathy, we would say the exact same thing at the same time. Could we have some kind of connection, like we jokingly call our selves sisters. Oh yeah! I didnt mention we met on a chatbox on another forum and have never met in real life, or even know what eachother looks like. Its awesome but why can I pick her up better then my mom, or best friend who I have acctually met in person and know inside and out?

Thank you for listening to my babbling Dont you love how easily amazed I am? Anywho, any insight to this would help...

This ad goes away when you register.
    Last edited by Rinnie; 08-21-2008 at 02:57 PM. Reason: spelling
    People say hate is a strong word
    but so is love
    and people throw it around
    like its nothing

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thanks
    You just answered your own question there Rinnie!
    Strong connections like that are always good, it's not unusual and it doesn't matter how far apart you are. Enjoy the friendship
    check out my band at: Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 445
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks
    True that.
    When I really want to think of someone or if I feel I really need to talk with someone, I see them as being right there near me. Like I can feel their presence or try to. It only really works for those who are receptive to my thought waves and vice versa. Sometimes I'll think of someone and they call me or I call someone and they say, "I was just thinking about you". There are only a few people I could tell you what they're thinking. Sometimes I think of someone out of the blue.

A few weeks ago, I dreamed I was standing outside my aunts house in her driveway. I watched the garage door open and she walked to her car. I was overwhelmed with unbelievable sadness, grief and pain. It swormed over me like a blanket. I woke up and cried my eyes out. The feeling was still there consuming me to my core. I stumbled down the stairs in heavy tears where I meeted by my husband who then came very close to calling in to work. I told him to go. I'd be fine. I looked over into my sons eyes and instantly the terrible feeling went away. I had no idea what my son did to make that happen or if it was me shielding him from the massive grief I was feeling. I wanted to call my father and tell him what happened but I was afraid to learn something about my aunt I didn't want to know.

The next day, I got up the courage to call my dad. He said he had a feeling I was going to call that day for some reason. I sad it was because I was thinking about him for 2 days. I asked how my aunt and uncle were doing. He told me they weren't doing so good. No amount of pain medicine could help my uncle with his back and neck pain. The meds he was taking had ripped apart his stomache and he can't eat regular food anymore. My aunt injured her back and faces surgery. She's a litte scared of the risks of the surgery. She may become immoble.

I told my father about my dream and he believed I had tapped into her current feelings of fear, pain and grief. He said if my feelings were that intense, he may need to pay her a visit. He did and spent several days with her. He said my insight helped him help her a lot.

Sorry for the long story. ^_^ It just amazes me how we are all connected in some way or another.

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 216
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    I think it is possible, I met my soul mate (who I have lived with for 5 years now) through the internet and he and I would have a lot of encounters like what you describe with your friend. In a way we saved each other through those experiences.
    "You never see what is hidden right in front of you"-Unknown Author

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlooker View Post
    You just answered your own question there Rinnie!
    Strong connections like that are always good, it's not unusual and it doesn't matter how far apart you are. Enjoy the friendship
    But what I wonder, is how are we so connected, but ot me and my friends/family from here?
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AishaStar View Post
    True that.
    When I really want to think of someone or if I feel I really need to talk with someone, I see them as being right there near me. Like I can feel their presence or try to. It only really works for those who are receptive to my thought waves and vice versa. Sometimes I'll think of someone and they call me or I call someone and they say, "I was just thinking about you". There are only a few people I could tell you what they're thinking. Sometimes I think of someone out of the blue.

A few weeks ago, I dreamed I was standing outside my aunts house in her driveway. I watched the garage door open and she walked to her car. I was overwhelmed with unbelievable sadness, grief and pain. It swormed over me like a blanket. I woke up and cried my eyes out. The feeling was still there consuming me to my core. I stumbled down the stairs in heavy tears where I meeted by my husband who then came very close to calling in to work. I told him to go. I'd be fine. I looked over into my sons eyes and instantly the terrible feeling went away. I had no idea what my son did to make that happen or if it was me shielding him from the massive grief I was feeling. I wanted to call my father and tell him what happened but I was afraid to learn something about my aunt I didn't want to know.

The next day, I got up the courage to call my dad. He said he had a feeling I was going to call that day for some reason. I sad it was because I was thinking about him for 2 days. I asked how my aunt and uncle were doing. He told me they weren't doing so good. No amount of pain medicine could help my uncle with his back and neck pain. The meds he was taking had ripped apart his stomache and he can't eat regular food anymore. My aunt injured her back and faces surgery. She's a litte scared of the risks of the surgery. She may become immoble.

I told my father about my dream and he believed I had tapped into her current feelings of fear, pain and grief. He said if my feelings were that intense, he may need to pay her a visit. He did and spent several days with her. He said my insight helped him help her a lot.

Sorry for the long story. ^_^ It just amazes me how we are all connected in some way or another.

Thats sad I hope they get better *hugs*
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arual8483 View Post
    I think it is possible, I met my soul mate (who I have lived with for 5 years now) through the internet and he and I would have a lot of encounters like what you describe with your friend. In a way we saved each other through those experiences.
    Thats wonderful
    We arent allowed to met though cause were both minors and our parents dont want us meeting, plus she lives in DE, Im in NY.
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 180
    Achievements:
    SocialSocialVeteranVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnie View Post
    But what I wonder, is how are we so connected, but ot me and my friends/family from here?
    Well, we're all connected, some more than others I suppose because of the way we think, our background, what we have in common, and/or just because - like when you meet a girl or guy and fall for them, just chemistry, you click with them. Sometimes we meet people we really don't like, even without speaking to them - often it's not them personally it's just their energy and ours clash, exactly the opposite of when we meet a person we like immediately and our energies compliment each other, sometimes to the point of telepathic and psychic connections being very apparent
    check out my band at: Hidden Content

Banned
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 490
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    You were meant to meet and be there for each other that is why you have these abilities.

Since you think of her as a sister, then maybe she is your sister (I dont mean physically .. I mean spiritually).

Just make sure when she borrows your clothes, that you get the back from her

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    i have experienced long distance empathy?? haha tat sounds funny the way it say it ! bt if tat worked for me it would certainly work with telepathy i thnk !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlooker View Post
    Well, we're all connected, some more than others I suppose because of the way we think, our background, what we have in common, and/or just because - like when you meet a girl or guy and fall for them, just chemistry, you click with them. Sometimes we meet people we really don't like, even without speaking to them - often it's not them personally it's just their energy and ours clash, exactly the opposite of when we meet a person we like immediately and our energies compliment each other, sometimes to the point of telepathic and psychic connections being very apparent
    hehe, when we first met, I didnt like her, she kinda annoyed me, but after talking to her for awhile we became really close, and I cant find anything annoying.
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Idle Thoughts View Post
    You were meant to meet and be there for each other that is why you have these abilities.

Since you think of her as a sister, then maybe she is your sister (I dont mean physically .. I mean spiritually).

Just make sure when she borrows your clothes, that you get the back from her
    If shes my sister, then do we both have a connection with out spirtual parents?

hehe, she cant touch my clothes, theyre a state and a half away
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erikomaxie View Post
    i have experienced long distance empathy?? haha tat sounds funny the way it say it ! bt if tat worked for me it would certainly work with telepathy i thnk !!
    Ive had some empathy with her too, though it may have been telepathy? I dunno.
    I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep when I started crying and I was really upset for no reason. when I stopped, I looked at the clock and went to sleep, the next day I asked if anything had happened at that time and if she had been crying, she said yes, that her great grandma died.
    Also, today, I started laughing for about 2 minutes straight and I was hyper and giddy, thanks to my friend who was laughing really hard and was excited about something.
    Kind of innconvinent to start laughing out of nowhere but its fun to play with
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 322
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures
    Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnie View Post
    Is it possible to have such a strong connection with someone that she can pick up your thoughs from thousands of miles away, translating somthing in latin(the meaning i made up ). Cause me and this girl are like twins and have been practicing with telepathy, she got it on the third guess. We both have only been "awakened" for about 3 weeks, but we always shared some telepathy, we would say the exact same thing at the same time. Could we have some kind of connection, like we jokingly call our selves sisters and everyone thinks we are twins when they first meet us. Oh yeah! I didnt mention we met on a chatbox on another forum and have never met in real life, or even know what eachother looks like. Its awesome but why can I pick her up better then my mom, or best friend who I have acctually met in person and know inside and out?

Thank you for listening to my babbling Dont you love how easily amazed I am? Anywho, any insight to this would help...
    wow,how did you awaken?srry 4 my curiosity.
    dolphin of the water,
    in rythmic breathing I flow with life,
    in union my mind, body, and spirit
    at peace 2 worlds I encounter,
    you remind me of the joy in play

"we will work together to help everyone see,for they are blind and do not know it."

"you must feel to see."

talking to myself: the human world is so exiting and pitiful at the same time,so many primitves out there,yet so many evolved ppl...

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinchild96 View Post
    wow,how did you awaken?srry 4 my curiosity.
    Ummmmmm...Ive always been intrested spirtuality and as a child I was very spiritual in the only way I knew how, religion. I was raised Cathloic, but it never felt right.

I was on another forum, on a parapsychology thread and someone asked for information on Indigos and Crystal children. Me and my friend had both been very upset about the state of the world, and the article cheered us both up, essecially since the charicteristics described us.

That was a few weeks ago. I dont really think I was awkened then, I think i was always "awake" just never really had any idea what I was supposed to do...

Another possible "awakening" could have been about 2-3 months ago, when I started to hear gousties and sometimes see them. They disapeared now, which disturbs me, my house always feels so emepty now... After that, my friend declared me a medium, so I started doing research on the paranormal.

Either way, I think I was pretty much always "awake" or maybe Im not "awake" yet? I didnt feel any different after those events....
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 944 Posts
    according to studies done by the Chinese, telepathy and many other psychic skills actually get stronger with distance, specially once you get past the 1000's of km's. They did many tests on the "super psychic children"
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Indigo Member
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryc View Post
    according to studies done by the Chinese, telepathy and many other psychic skills actually get stronger with distance, specially once you get past the 1000's of km's. They did many tests on the "super psychic children"
    wow that made total sense 2 me!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Patryc View Post
    hmmmm, thats intresting, i wonder why that is...
    Is the lower part of Delewhere more then 1000km from New york city?
    but so is love
    like its nothing

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran1000 Experience Points
    Lovin' me some turtles! *sings the turtle song*
    Level
    Thanks

Talking

Hello everyone i'm Rinnie's friend that seems to be mentioned quite often here thanks for this info on our connection, it really makes sense

we've been keeping track of our telepathy, and the list is growing

something Rinnie forgot to add, we both have had similar, if not the same dreams. in the dream we were standing on a dirt road in what appeared to be the country side in DE, waiting for something to come to us before we both woke up.

Wow i love this place....i'm going to go look at some more threads like ours

xoxo
    Addie May

Official Supporter
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 991
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album picturesTagger First Class
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 944 Posts
    ya they had this little boy who could change the atomic attributes of elements just by focusing his intent on them

and he had more of an effect the further he was away from the elements they were experimenting on so they shipped him to the opposite side of the world and he had the biggest effect on the elements.
    "There are hundreds of languages in the world, but a smile speaks them all." - Anonymous
    The Infinite Strength of Spirit empowers the Will to embrace the Beauty of Change - Patryc
    "If I distrust the human being, then I must cram her with information of my own choosing lest she go her own mistake way. But if I trust the capacity of the human individual for developing, then I can provide her with many opportunities and permit her to choose her own way and her own directions in learning." - Rogers & Freiberg, 1994, p. 160

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast