Question about Atlantis

You got questions? We have answers.

Question about Atlantis

«  » by baron de rochefort
Yes is a strange question because is Métaphysic but is my questions where is located Atlantis?this legend is true? the Atlantes is a super civilisation destroy by asteroide or by their vanity and égo or is Extraterrestres people come from Earth for teach Humanity ? Queztacolat come from Atlantis?
voila sorry for my question apparently stupides
baron de rochefort

Atlantis was supposedly just found last March in Spain just north of the straight of gibraltar.
{{d*@*b}}

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyDEOuAO2OU&feature=related
there are 4 parts to this but these guys are said to have found it.
{{d*@*b}}

There was apparently two different Atlantis's .. first a continent? called Atlantis.. a land.
and later named after the land.. the city of Atlantis .. also destroyed. (I got the following from a very strange source..who gave it to me as part of their earth secret knowledge.. so I dont know if that is true or not).

You may hear different stories due to the confusion between the continent and Atlantis ciy.

What I know of atlantis (my lifetime there).. was a disaster with the crystal occurred. My memory time wise doesnt go past the problem which happened with the crystal and how I (we) felt about that at the time. (I do remember myself from there and my age that happened).
One who knew me in that lifetime told me that I drowned, got washed away in what followed. So I must of been there when it sunk or flooded or whatever happened to it. All I remember is I was there when the problem with the crystal happened. Maybe one day I'll remember more.

(I just remember all kinds of odd details on my life there, how their water system worked, transport etc).
seamist

Blogs: 13

Another very interesting thread , thanks Baron ! I had started a similar thread in another forum just for fun. The concept there was anyone can say (or invent) anything about Atlantis, but we can't be certain if anything is true or fiction. Now some say that whatever really happened there the survivors of Atlantis scattered in the world carrying with them the memories of their civilization. They divided their vast knowledge to various ancient people so as to noone has the full story and can repeat their mistakes. Greeks got the mathematics and Democracy part, Egyptians the Magic India and the Mayans got some knowledge too. The theory is their descendants carry memories of their homeland encoded inside their genetic make-up. If so how could we who feel drawn to Atlantis our lives as Citizens of this great civilization ? It's just a mindgame for fun (or not...) so why not be creative ? (I'm not sure if this is considered thread hijacking lol but if so please advise me and i'll start my own thread :))
Haroeris

there were many atlantean colonies. i go with the idea that the central island was in the Atlantic, near bimini and the bermuda triangle. that is where the great crystal weapon is said to lie, hence the anomalies in that area.

i have strong feelings about atlantis and atlantean influence. here is something i've posted before--

atlanteans

edgar cayce said that they evacuated to this planet 75,000 years ago after blowing up maldek, now known as the van allen astroid belt.

they were hi-tech slavers. they immediately started colonizing, enslaving native peoples and bio-engineering slaves from humans and animals, humans with animals.

they continually waged war even on themselves. they blew up the island/continent of atlantis 3 times using hi-tech crystal weaponry. the last time, 12,000 years ago they aimed their weapon thru the earth to asia and what was left of atlantis went down for good.

they continued to reincarnate as elite. notably they have politically dominated greece, rome, europe and the united states.
rabana

Blogs: 4

lmao......
Trippslandry

You explain me dear Rabana the actual european and north american and probably others elite is a reincarnation of atlantean? strange i imagined people think the evil in terme of elite is the so called Illuminati or Nibiru Annunaki and other Reptilians is a first new for me the atlantis is a Evil continent destroy because to arrogant and cruel with other life forms?
baron de rochefort

high-tec war mongering imperialist slavers. despoilers of planets. sound familiar? we've talked about it many times here. true many don't see it but many do.

atlantis provided the irl structure for subjugating the planet. those others mixed in.

my info is from edgar cayce and the akasha.
rabana

Of course i précise i ignore is whats a Akaska and who is Edgar Gayce
baron de rochefort

Atlantis exists outside of our dimension of the Now. It was/is enfolded within our dimensional vibration and the historical stories place it in several locations. All are essentially true as it were a place that bends the laws of physics in being and existing in several places at once. Their gift of knowing the waves of time; how to be and not be at once will make them a monkey puzzle for our grandchildren to ponder.

" wrote:Yes is a strange question because is Métaphysic but is my questions where is located Atlantis?this legend is true? the Atlantes is a super civilisation destroy by asteroide or by their vanity and égo or is Extraterrestres people come from Earth for teach Humanity ? Queztacolat come from Atlantis?
voila sorry for my question apparently stupides
tmt

Blogs: 31

" wrote:Of course i précise i ignore is whats a Akaska and who is Edgar Gayce

the akasha is the ether around us that records everything that happens everywhere, infinitely. the information is available thru the akashic records, like a vast library in another dimension. to a certain extent, for personal matters, it can be reached thru meditation. other subjects such as information on great historcal tides may require a guide to access the deepest truths.

Edgar Cayce was an american psychic who died in the mid 1940's. in his lifetime he did nearly 14,000 readings which were were preserved, followed up on and catalogued by his family. an organization which still exists was started in his lifetime to study and teach this information. in a sleeping trance state, and at a distance, he diagnosed and prescribed successful natural remedies for thousand of people, stressing the connection between attitude and health. he eventually started talking about karma and reincarnation, coming earth changes, atlantis and other esoteric subjects. he is considered to be 80-90% correct in his predictions.
rabana

" wrote:high-tec war mongering imperialist slavers. despoilers of planets. sound familiar? we've talked about it many times here. true many don't see it but many do.

atlantis provided the irl structure for subjugating the planet. those others mixed in.

my info is from edgar cayce and the akasha.

Thank you SO much for this post Rabana. At last some glimpses of what really happened eh ? We tend to forget the fact history is written by the winners ;) it's good to hear the other side of the coin for once...
Haroeris

Not all Atlantians were bad.. its like today... there is both good and bad peoples. There were groups in Atlantis which werent into ego and control... The priestess group there comes to mind. There was also thou a lot of darkness and dark magic, groups being infiltrated by those.
There also was the general population there.
seamist

Blogs: 13

Not all Atlantians were bad.. its like today Yes, this resonates within me too. I just feel some information "chanelled" to us by self-proclaimed gurus or mediums is not the full story of what happened back then. Plato mentions that the Athenians fought the Atlanteans, preventing them from conquering other people. This means the ancient greeks had also an advanced civilization able to wage war on the Atlanteans. The fact Democracy was born in Greece augments the theory of Atlanteans being oppressors. I say again history is written by the victors, and our world and society is based on oppression be it monetary or ideological or religious....
Haroeris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-ktJyK8jUs

Ok is i résume the Atlantian people is a bad peoples lead by priestress opressor and tyrannic and have tempted to creat a empire and subjuged Earth and playing with genetic but now the the souls of atlantean continue their reincarnations and is your actual politicians and atlantis is now place vibrational dimenssion lead by crystals is a good resumé?
baron de rochefort

Hmm...judging from what happens to my country (and to the rest of the world soon) i think you're spot on Baron ! :)
Haroeris

and is true the Atlantean creat seven city in cold with the power of the "Sun" old name for Nuclear ? is true the Atlantiean have wars against Lemurian empire old millenium before the Egyptian Civilisation?i know i childish question but is my nature
baron de rochefort

Atlantic against MU

"The survivors of Mu"

Some works out of the ordinary at times. One you'll walk part of those.
There is little literature on the continent of Mu and virtually no serious recounting the war between the continent of peaceful inhabitants of the island of Atlantis ... The lines are suivrent may affect many of you. This is the testimony of a Hopi Indian (White Bear), which relates with great generosity the story of his ancestors, which has been passed down from generation to generation and this for thousands of years ...
White Bear tells the story of his people, the Hopi, and the relationships he has maintained with the creator and heavenly aids, different Kachinas. He reveals this absurd war that pitted his ancestors who lived on Mu (Kásskara) the people of Atlantis (Talawaitichqua) and the destruction of both worlds. The world of Atlantis is described as a society in decay. Ours Blanc recounts the painful exile from his people to the Americas 80,000 years ago, which discredits the theory of full arrival of the Indians there are 10 to 12,000 years by the Bering Strait ...
So a remarkable story in many ways! This document has never been translated into English, let alone French. It comes from a book published in German in 1979 and entitled "Kásskara und die Sieben Welten" (Kásskara and the Seven Worlds). We have translated for you only the part on the testimony of White Bear, a third of the book. The rest is a remarkable analysis of the story of White Bear written by the book's author, Joseph F. Blumrich. We have added some photographs and captions that are not part of the original work to give more life to this issue.
Joseph F. Blumrich worked at NASA from 1959 to 1974. He participated in the design of the structure of the Saturn V booster that enabled U.S. astronauts to go officially set foot on the Moon. He also collaborated on the design of Skylab.
I am surprised that his work is never released outside the Germanic territory. Unfortunately, Joseph F. Blumrich died in 2002. So it's not tomorrow that his work will be appreciated at its true value. This translation is intended only to disseminate the truth more. Let those who want to know take the time to read ...

Anton Parks, October 2005

This folder is dedicated to Joseph F. Blumrich and Ours Blanc

Preface by Joseph F. Blumrich

In our history there have been men who recognized clearly how little they knew. But there existed others who believed to know everything.
Today it is the differential equations, computers and statistics prevail. The solid facts and explain all the knowledge that comes from the belief is worth little more than a soap bubble!
There are currents that part of the beauty of a soap bubble come to some surprising conclusions. Changes ahead and cast their shadow before - or should we rather say their light?
Therefore, those of us who seek the truth listen to - or start listening - perhaps words from sources that are not influenced by this kind of logic, our thinking or our traditions. These are words that are expressed by human beings who come from a distant world completely foreign to us.
Perhaps we would like to build relationships, form bridges in order to understand what we are talking to the other side?
In a very humble, this book would help to form such bridges. The book "Book of the Hopi" gave me the best introduction to the world of the Hopi. It allowed me to recognize the subtle strings that are concealed beneath the surface of our solid facts.
Some circumstances that might be called coincidences - I do not believe - have led me and my wife in White Bear and his wife Naomi. There followed a long time - it seemed long, but lasted only a few years - until the establishment of mutual trust. Finally, White Bear began to speak. It was me, not only to listen but also to learn and understand a whole new world for me.

As expected, the attempt to form a bridge between two different worlds like our own Indians and was accompanied by comprehension difficulties. But, I think, however, that for various reasons, our relationship has been favored by luck. Family history of White Bear and his role in the preparations for the book "Book of the Hopi" gave him a look at the traditions of his people which is probably larger than any Hopi today. Intuitive artistic ability enabled him to draw and paint pictures wall it was impossible to obtain otherwise. Three years of his past life in our Western society often facilitated him to explain the form of examples. Such clarification was needed to make his way to speak understandable to people outside.

On the other hand, knowledge of our world, has never led Ours Blanc to deviate from the traditions of his tribe. In the presentation of facts, events and circumstances, it has always been unperturbed. As for his tribe, tradition or religion, it is filled with a deep solemnity. If I ever met a man who passionately love and preserve its roots and beliefs and those of his tribe, it is polar bears. His state of mind is one of the main pillars of my conviction regarding his integrity, which would naturally be well demonstrated.
I discovered a fundamental difference between the thinking of White Bear and mine reflects not only our original oppositional, but also casts a ray of light on the problems of the present. It's the difference - and conflict - between the knowledge that comes from belief and one based on hard evidence. The following incident reports:
I followed the affirmation of the Hopi on the islands in which they would have come to South America. And I actually found the confirmations described below. This discovery excited me and when I had the opportunity to talk to White Bear, I expected from him a similar reaction. Instead, he looked at me with eyes serene and quiet and said, "I told you so you that we had come that way, does not it?"
It should be mentioned that our work was strictly directed to historical developments and their significance and there was no intention to create a replica of the remarkable book "Book of the Hopi."
The transcribed text in the first part is exclusively the story of polar bears. It comes from tapes he made himself for that purpose, and our recorded conversations that were needed and were used to clarify, complete and rounded picture. However, as already indicated, I collaborated with him to search for formulations and examples for better understanding, it was my task to time broker. Apart from that, my participation in this part has contributed to set the content in an easily readable form. The Words of White Bear and his manner of expression remained intact as possible. In addition, the arrangement of chapters and sub-paragraphs have been made by myself. In order to more easily find the various phases and themes.

My contribution to the writing of the first part was guided for unconditional transcribe the content and form of the revelations of White Bear without modification as far as possible in his own words.

Joseph F. Blumrich
(1913-2002)

Kásskara and the seven worlds

The history in the tradition of the Hopi Indians

Written in Spring 1979
Updated edition, Munich, 1985

Translation Hans W. Lintz - Copyright 2005
Editing and layout: Hakomi

INTRODUCTION
TIMES PAST
THE THIRD WORLD
Kásskara
Atlantis
THE DESTRUCTION OF THE THIRD WORLD
The Kachinas
Migration in the fourth world
Fate of Atlantis
TOOWAKACHI, the fourth world
Táotoóma, land
The city Táotoóma
New migration
Migration of the Bear Clan
The elders who came from heaven
Palátquapi
Great School of knowledge
Misery and deprivation
Háhäwooti
The battle between the snake clan and the clan of the arc
The bursting
Casas Grande
Oraibi
Húck'ovi
Spanish arrived in Oraibi
THE LEGENDS
Yucca-Boy
ENERGY
SYMBOLS
THE LAST WORD

INTRODUCTION
Polar bear

This is the story of my ancestors and clans who came to this continent. The continent on which my people lived a long time fell into the sea and the people had to leave. They had to go to a new continent which came from the sea to the east, in order to have a new world for them and make a new beginning. All this was caused by their behavior in certain situations. I'll tell you why it happened, how they arrived in the New World we call the fourth world, Tóowakachi, and what happened to them afterwards.

But first, let me say that I am very grateful to all those people who gave me the knowledge and understanding. Many told me when I was a child and I learned some things when I was a young man and others when I myself was older. But all these years, the great ceremonies were celebrated. It is through them that my people is awakened memories of our history.

As you know, the Hopi, their families, following the lineage of the mother. That's why I belong to my mother's clan, the clan of coyotes, and I owe to my mother and my grandmother a lot of my knowledge and my uncle the same clan. They gave me a good education.

Of the Bear Clan, which is originally my father, came the guides and leaders of Oraibi for hundreds and hundreds of years. What I learned from my father and my uncle, the head Tawaquaptiwa, then comes the knowledge of the Bear Clan and other clans that are set here.

There are still many others who gave me some of their wisdom and knowledge and I am very grateful. They are all part of the clans who live here now. These clans have retained their memories through the pains and difficulties endured and caused by their migration they considered part of their duties, in order to arrive at Oraibi to help build this site by making and plans of the creator.

Now it's time to talk about our people, to tell you who we are and why we are here in the hope that someone, someday we will understand. Even if it's me speaking here, this is the Hopi know that you will know. The long, long history of the Hopi spring a warning for you. You will understand later what I mean when I tell my story. This is why I speak now. This concerns us all. Perhaps this warning will not come too late.

In telling our story, you must know that the time was not as important. Today, time is important, time makes everything complicated, time becomes an obstacle. But in the history of my people, the weather was not really important either for the creator himself. What really matters is the beauty that we put into our lives, how we do our duty and our responsibility to the Creator. Material things of this world are of little importance to the Hopi, as you perceive thee when thou art with me and you will see how we live our history.

When you are among my people in our villages, you will begin to understand that these old women and old men who make history today, will never forget the old story that is written in their heart. And as the story was revealed to me, I will now try to pass it as closely as possible.

TIMES PAST
According to our traditions, we lived in two other worlds before coming third in the world - then in the fourth, in which we are now.

In the first world, the god created man Táiowa. Táiowa created all things in this universe. There is nothing he has done. The place is located is called the "height", many people call "heaven." No one knows where it is, but from there he directed the universe. He gave the man a brain, he gave him the information he gave everything a man needs in his life. And he gave the law and the duties which he must obey in this universe.

The first world was destroyed by fire, because men have become evil. But our people, who in more recent times have become the Hopi, survived the destruction, because our people was chosen to retain the knowledge of these facts through the ages, down to the present, and transmit the the future.

The second world was destroyed by ice. Again, our people survived and arrived in the third world, the third continent. All these events and subsequent events are still alive in our religious customs.

THE THIRD WORLD
Kásskara

Mu (Lemuria) as Cortezz & Morgan
The name of the third world was Kásskara. Few people today know the meaning of this very old word. I learned by Otto Péntewa who remembered it, it means "mother earth". We also call it "the land of the sun" because we like to refer to the sun and the earth that keep us alive.

Kásskara was a continent. Maybe it was the same which is now known as Mu or Lemuria. The majority of the continent was located south of the equator, only a small part was north. It was a very beautiful country. Compared to today, it was almost a paradise. We had to work but we did not need to work hard. Since our inception in the first world, we followed the plan of our creator and our food had grown ourselves. In these times, we chose corn as staple food, we brought in the second world and we continued to live in the third world. When you see our corn, thinks the fact that the Hopi have since time ancient, already since the first world.

The knowledge that we seek and we were given for plants and animals. We wanted to know why the leaves were green and colorful flowers. We could communicate with plants and animals. We had what you call scientific knowledge, but we will not use it for making things you need to submit other people.

People had the esteem for each other. The clans had their own leaders, but they all had a great spiritual leader. In the life of the Hopi, there has always been a clan that has supremacy for some time to ensure that we fulfill our obligations and responsibilities, and our conduct in life. When we inherited this world was the clan of the bow that had the power. For this reason the chieftain of the clan of the arc was the ruler of Kásskara.

At first all went well Kásskara. Much later, the men began gradually to lose the respect for each other, at first few, then more and more. As you can see, we are just like other men. I can compare this with what is happening today in organizations: people want to have a certain rank, power, they want them. The same thing happened to Kásskara. This was especially true for the clan of the arc, but the high chiefs of the clan remained good.

Before continuing the story of Kásskara, I must tell you that of course we were not alone on earth. In other countries, there were also people.

Atlantis

To the east of us was in a continent which we call Talawaitichqua, "the country of the East". In the language hopie, tichqua means "earth", the surface of a continent, and the first part of the word means "morning" or "sunrise."

Between the continent and there was a large water surface. Today, this continent called Atlantis and will continue to call it that because for you, it's a more familiar word.

Early in the third world, people of Atlantis were as peaceful as we are. We, of course, the same divine origin. They had the same symbols as us. But, over time, they changed. They began to explore the secrets of the Creator that man should not know. You know, there are secrets that are intended only deity, and when men began to study them, they violated the law. The man, in fact, has the same power as the creator but the creator keeps secrets that men should not seek to understand. This case is about secrets very seriously. Let's talk about our time for you to understand what I mean and to allow you to get an idea of ​​what the Hopis believe.

You have developed a lot of things, such as aircraft. When my uncle took me to see Oraibi lithograph of a jet, which is of course much older than your jets today, he said, "It will be very great to fly again through the air, as did our people forward. When there is somewhere in the world, far away, a disaster, we can provide relief (food, medicine, tools). But we'll also bring death to men hundreds of miles away. And this is where we disobey God's law. "

How do you separate these two things if you're researching the secrets that men do not yet make good use? Thinking of you: Suppose that you have made a scientific discovery in the field of rockets and someone makes a bad use of your discovery. You, you would not do it, but your discovery. Do you know really where start and end your responsibility?

And now they are trying to produce artificial life - and also one day man. It's part of what we call research on the blood. And it is not right to do that!

Of course, you can search on the functioning of your body to know what heals and giving you a long life. The Creator wants us to do. He wants us to enjoy life and we have as little as possible and hard work that all that is good, all the joy, the happiness of this world we mature. But these things, you do not have them, no!

We can summarize all this in two sentences. The divine creator said: "If you want to be my children, you should not use your information to submit, destroy, kill or make a bad use of what I gave you. If you violate this law, you are not my children. "

Towards the end of the third world, there was a woman as Supreme Leader of Atlantis. In our language, we can call it a Kickmongwuity, a priestess supreme in your eyes, it was just a queen. It was very powerful and very beautiful. She used her power and beauty of her body to submit the heads of his people. She received them so much jewelry that we called "Women's turquoise." Of these figures, there were scientists that could be called "questionable leaders." A learned man is not always a good man. She had great success with these men and so she became queen of the continent. Atlantis extended his influence and subjected peoples in countries that were further to the east, we now call Europe and Africa. Although Atlantis was a small country, he had a great influence. You can compare it to England. It is also a small country, but what influence it had!

The Atlanteans had also been researching the secrets of the Creator, they would not have known. As I told you, they have learned too early. Spiritually, they were not yet ready, they used their knowledge to other subject peoples. And this they have broken the divine order. Some have even lost their lives. They also studied other planets and they are even made it, but they were dead planets, they could not live there. They had to stay on our old ground. Then they turned against Kásskara. They knew that, morally and spiritually, we were much stronger, it made them envious. This is why the queen would also conquer our country and our people make. She threatened to bring all our monarch's spacecraft over our continent and destroy us from up there. But he refused to yield. There was a long time that the talks can also call conferences. All the great men of that time held meetings.

Mu (Lemuria) by Loren Adams ("Moonlight Over Lemuria")

Like I said before, there were people among us who were eager to become rank and power. Their religious beliefs became weaker and more people had great respect for each other. We were in a situation that can very well compare to the current situation.

Over time, the influence of this woman led to a split of our people. She began to bring in his own way. It was power-hungry men I told you about. They turned our laws and they said to themselves: "If we're on the side of the Atlanteans and accept their demands, we may be later much of the power. "

The bad guys took over. They had studied many secrets of the creator that humanity should not know, but we, we did not take part. We wanted to be and remain the peaceful people who were recognized at that time, as such. I think in reality it was the designer who used his power to distract us from these things.

The leaders met several times. But the group of those with scientific knowledge was much stronger and they came to attack my people with the equipment of their powers and their invention.

All I tell you, and subsequent events, I have learned from my grandmother. But I also talked to a man who is the last to know the history of the clan of the arc. I did it because in our history, we say that those of the clan of the arc had the worst things. He confirmed what had happened and said, "Yes, we did. "

Very high in the air, they directed their magnetic force of our cities. But those of our people who had not left the true path of our Creator were assembled in a certain area to be saved.

Yesterday at a meeting of a kiva Shongopovi, we had a long discussion about our current situation. We see now the same things happen as those that happened just before the destruction of the third world. The reason for our concerns is that we know what happens. In this meeting it was clear that the crucial problem is the problem of Hopi land and it was a similar problem that the astronauts might bring to us. We know that we have reached the point of no return.

We also talked Kásskara, the Queen of Atlantis was destroyed and how the third world. I thought of my grandmother who told me would happen the same thing as what happened long ago.

source http://www.antonparks.com/main.php?page=atlantis_mu
baron de rochefort

THE DESTRUCTION OF THE THIRD WORLD
Our people had knowledge comparable to that of Atlantis, but used them only for good and useful. Like I said before, we studied the secrets of nature, the power of the designer in living things.

My people did not defend himself when he was attacked. And he was right!

If this seems strange to you, look what the Hopis are today. The Government of the United States has given us a reservation. Can you tell account? And then they came to cut pieces. Our country, they cut more and more. But we did not defend by force. Whenever the government does that, we say "it's not fair", as requested by the creator. We know that we will not be destroyed, it is they who will be the first.

But even if we did not actively defended, we still had our shield. I can not explain scientifically what this shield and how it worked. But my grandmother explained to me as follows: if there is lightning, it can reach the shield but then it explodes. It does not pass through the shield. I remember how my grandmother showed me how the shield works. One day I was a child, she took a cup, turned and said, "Now, you're in the bowl, if something falls on it, it does you no harm. "Maybe I should tell you here that all the stories she told me, I had to repeat all. I was wrong when she interrupted me and I had to start over. That's why I know by heart all that my grandmother told me.

Thus all the bombs, or whatever it may have been, have soared far above the shield and protect all people who would be saved and which had been collected in a certain area. We only have been saved. Cities were attacked and many people perished.

And then - as my grandmother used to say - someone pressed the wrong button and the two continents have sunk. This was not the deluge. The whole earth was not destroyed and all men were not killed. Atlantis sank quickly into the ocean, but our third world Kásskara, sank very slowly.

The flood according Loren Adams ("The Augmented Sea")

Let me explain why it happened this way: Suppose I want to kill someone and I have an accomplice. We agree to do so. Even if it kills me that he, the accomplice, the fact in mind. But it is not as guilty as me. It will have a new chance for reincarnation, but not me. This is the reason for the rapid destruction of Atlantis: they are the ones who attacked. We, or some of us, were only employees in the attack of Kásskara by Atlantis.

Therefore the fault of our side was minor and our group had a chance. If we had been at fault as the Atlanteans, we would have been destroyed so quickly.

The power that is beyond any human capacity would not allow the people of peace be wiped out completely. These people were reincarnations of men who had lived in the second world, Topka, who had followed the laws of the creator. It was his desire to give those to be saved means to achieve it.

I know that many people have a different opinion, but we are the chosen people. We were saved and we came here because, since the first world, we have always obeyed the law!

We shall now see what happened next and what role played the Kachinas that brought us on this continent, in the fourth world.

But first I must tell you about the Kachinas themselves.

The Kachinas

In the third world, and already since the first world, we were in relation to the Kachinas. Kashin means "estimated senior insider." In the early days, they called Kyápchina, but as our language has evolved over time, we say now Kachinas. In fact, Kyápchina designate a single person. When you want to talk about several Kachinas, we say Kyákyapichina is the plural. The word means Chinakane "pushes" the growth of a plant, but here it refers to the spiritual growth that gives us Kachinas.

Representation of a Kachina
The Kachinas can be visible, but sometimes they are invisible. They come from space. They are not from our solar system, but very distant planets. It would take several generations for our astronauts get there. The Hopi name for these planets is Tóónátakha, it means they are close to each other, not in the material sense but in the spiritual sense, because all their inhabitants have the same responsibility, they all work closely together. Therefore, we can translate the word as "Confederation of Planets." As we know that these twelve planets, we could also say "Confederation of twelve planets."

The Kachinas can move very quickly and, while I utter this sentence, they can travel long distances. They need only a few seconds, their ships fly through a magnetic force, even when they go around the earth.

The ranks of the Kachinas are dependent on their abilities. They call all Kachinas, but some are also called "Wu'yas". In your language, "Wu'ya" means "god", but this is not entirely accurate because Wu'ya means someone with great wisdom, a man or a woman old and wise. If you wanted to compare the Kachinas and Wu'yas Christians with your characters, you would say "angels" for the Kachinas and "archangels" for Wu'yas. They are all angels, but the highest rank you would call archangels. The gods are above the Kachinas and above all is the creator. Kachinas are only in relation to human beings, not gods. It is they who give the instructions to the Kachinas.

For children, they call all Kachinas. This is done to familiarize the child with the 'insiders'. It would be too difficult to explain the difference. This is where the kachina dolls play a role, as they accustom the child to physical appearance so that the child is not afraid when he saw the dancers.

Even foreigners who come to buy these dolls called Kachinas because of, knew nothing, they do not make a difference. We do the same with the mountains of San Francisco. You can see them, they are high and includes a child when he said that's where the Kachinas go when they leave us. Think about what you tell your children about Santa Claus and the Christ Child.

But when the child is welcomed among adults, he explains the difference. For adults, the Kachinas come from a planet far away, and when they leave us they return. The men who perform dances representing various ranks of beings scholars who came to us long ago.

There are three types of Kachinas. The first concerned with the continuity of life (survival). In our dances, they appear in the middle of winter when, in nature, all life sleeping. They give us the certainty that life will return and continue. And as the reincarnation is part of the continuity of life, that means we will be born again and we have the opportunity to improve.

The second group consists of teachers. We teach them who we are and where we are, what are the influences that we can endure and what we must do.

The third group represents the guardians of the law. You can also call them "those who warn us, warn us," because they speak to us for a long time, but one day will come when it does warn us more, but instead they will punish us for all the harm we have done.

Children were born following a mystical relationship between our women and Kachinas. I'll tell you later legends that tell of this. People could touch the Kachinas, so there was a physical proximity between humans and Kachinas. But even if it seems strange, there has never had sex. The children were designed mystique. Such children, when they were growing up, had a great knowledge and wisdom, and even supernatural powers they received from their spiritual father. They were always men beautiful, powerful, who were always willing to help and never to destroy.

The Kachinas are corporeal beings, so they need the ships to travel in our air and return to their planets. Spacecraft have different sizes and names. One of them is Patoowa, "the object that can fly above the water." Pahu means water in our language, and Toowata is an object with a curved surface. Because of this form, we call it as "flying shield".

I'll tell you how it looks. If you cut a gourd in two, one obtains a form that has the appearance of a cup or saucer, if we assemble two of these parts, we obtain the shape of the ship that was used previously to get to those planets . When you sit inside, you can move in all directions and it does not fall, regardless of speed. As this form, we call Inioma.

Among the Hopi, we know that some of us have flown in these vessels and these vessels were also used in other countries because the Atlanteans came to us in these vessels.

Near Oraibi is a rock drawing of a woman in a flywheel shield. The arrow is a sign of high speed. The woman is wearing the hair of a married woman.

Rock drawing of a woman
a shield in the wheel, near Oraibi

The two halves are held together by a "bride". He who led the ship to operate the "bride". When he turns right, the ship rises, when he turns left, it goes down. The vessel has no engine such as aircraft and does not need fuel. It flies in a magnetic field. One only needs to know the correct height. If we want to head east, we choose a certain height, if you want to go north, we choose a different height, etc.. Just go up to the height corresponding to the chosen direction and the ship flies in the desired current. In this way we can reach any place inside our atmosphere, but it can also leave the land.

It's very simple!

Migration in the fourth world

Now let's continue to talk about historical events.

Long before our continent and Atlantis are swallowed, the Kachinas noticed that there was east of us, a continent out of the water. Moreover, according to our traditions, the world has changed several times. What was coming out of the water was, in fact, the same country in which we lived in our second world, Topka. But now we call it the fourth world, because its appearance is different.

It is also said that the earth has shifted several times, I mean that the north pole was at the point where the south pole is currently located and vice versa. Today, the poles are reversed and the true North Pole is south and true south pole to the north. But in the fifth world will change again, and the poles are at their proper place. Each time, the earth has shifted completely from north to south and not just half, if there was too much damage and it was not the intention of the creator. Topka during the second world, the earth has shifted only half and everything froze.

The Kachinas have done research and found this new land and, when it was above water, they began their preparations. The Great Migration began.

This new land was to become our new home, we call Toowakachi, the fourth world. We also have another name, Sistaloakha, a word for everything that is created quickly and appears in perfect shape.

The creator has decided to save us, Kachinas and helped us to reach this new continent. Our people came from the third to the fourth world in three different ways. The first came in flying shields (that's how we call home). They were intended for important people of high rank. They were a priority because they had found the new colony and take care of all the preparations. As they got there first, all the people considered estimates. The Kachinas, as astronauts, knew the whereabouts of the new land and they have brought. The Kachinas could do so because they had shields flying, not our people, we did not build them. But you remember that people of Atlantis also had flying shields. They had not received the Kachinas who had left them, but they had built themselves with their malevolent force, but that, I've already said.

Long before the continent's third world Kásskara or swallowed, the first clans came here. Among the clans who arrived by flying shields, were the fire clan, the clan of the snake, the spider clan, the clan of the arc, the lizard clan, the clan of the Eagle and Clan of the water. In fact, there were even more clans, but I will show you the key here. The complete list, the clan of the arc is indicated much lower, contrary to what appears here, because this clan has done wrong in the third world. But the people of the clan of the arc were still important. While many participated in the destruction of the third world, they had not all left the path of the creator. That's why they were saved.

There was also a kind of people (the second group) which had to move here and it was done with large birds. Day of March, Powamu, we remember those events. I myself participated in the ceremony at Oraibi, when I was finally admitted into society Powamu. Before the ceremony, the tribal leader sang a song that evoked the third world we had left and spoke of the evil queen who had conquered most of the world and whose influence was so bad.

So it is with birds that came from people who were in an intermediate phase to the steps of a higher spiritual knowledge.

Meanwhile, people were very afraid, because the old continent was sinking more and more. They were afraid and yet they knew they had to be saved. One city after another was destroyed. The water kept rising and covered much of the continent.

In the third group were those who were still early in their quest for a spiritual force. My clan, the clan of coyotes, was among them. I know my mother who was a member of this clan, and her parents. They had a precise knowledge of these events as they kept them in memory to pass it on as a legacy to Africa, the fourth world.

The different directions that took the survivors of the continent of Kásskara (Mu) and Talawaitichqua Island (Atlantis) in the great destruction there 80,000 years

These people had come by then the third way is to say by boat. They had to fight hard for a long time. While many people could come by air, we say today that everyone had to fight to be able to come on this continent. We act in this way to remember these events because all that it is difficult to obtain, it is estimated more, and we keep in memory.

These people who were transported by boat were among the clans who possessed little less power. For this reason they had been influenced by the clan of the arc, with its destructive plan. They took part but did nothing on their own, so we offered them to escape destruction. Otherwise, they would have been destroyed like the others.

During the time when this group was started on the boats, they received the protection of Kachinas. Each clan had a Kachina whose task was to accompany him and bring on the continent. Thus this group was led by security on the continent. The Kachinas knew to be understood but human beings did not have the privilege to talk with them. The Kachinas gave them advice and indicated in which direction they should move to the islands where they could rest.

And finally, they came fourth in the world!

There is a ceremony reminiscent of the journey by boat and is celebrated by the clan of the flute. Thus, we remember every detail and every step of the journey. This same event also reminds us of the seven statues of Easter Island. There are seven statues to include the seven worlds that we must cross. Easter Island is the only island in our way that has not completely sunk in the ocean after our passage.

For these three ways, people were taken to the South American continent to settle there. At that time, the highest part was already above the water.

But you should know that all those who survived Kásskara not all able to come here. We, the clan of coyotes, were the last to come here. Those who left after we were taken by currents to other countries, because they had not chosen to come here. Some arrived in Hawaii, part of the third world was not swallowed, others arrived on the islands of the South Pacific and others on an island that is part today in Japan, as I I learned a few years ago. A young man from the island visited me. He had read "The Book of the Hopi." He came to tell me that his grandmother had told him exactly the same stories about the ancient world. So there are a number of people who could not come here, so they have the same origin and come from the same continent, Kásskara. Therefore, on the Hawaiian Islands, insiders called Kahuna was the same name as Kachina.

Fate of Atlantis

All the inhabitants of Atlantis did not perish when their continent was engulfed. Those who would not participate in the attack Kásskara by their queen were saved. Naturally, they wanted, too, come to our new continent, but the creator promised us we would have the new earth for ourselves, for very long. Although there was still no Hopi on this new continent, the Atlanteans could not come here in South America. The creator did not want to be here. He sent Kachinas to prevent them from moving towards the West, because even if the survivors did not follow their leaders, they still remained of the Atlanteans.

In ancient times, when the third world was created, the Atlanteans had Kachinas like us. But when the Kachinas left Atlanta as sins. So it remained for Atlanteans that the path to the east, in areas that we now call Europe and Africa. But they took off their powers. They were grounded, they could not fly. They could not survive if they went in small groups and each group carrying away a small part of global knowledge they had before.

This is the reason why men over there, have no memory of their history that was comparable to ours. When they destroyed the third world, the creator put them at a very low cultural level. But after their punishment, which lasted hundreds of years, they began to develop. Think about the culture of the Egyptians. For us, the Hopi, that time is not far.

All this is also part of the tradition of the Hopi.

source http://www.antonparks.com/main.php?page=atlantis_mu_2
baron de rochefort