feeling detached from body
can't feel what's ahead, future seems so in blank
purpose of an unknown thing
hours pass by and i don't know where my mind was all this time
suddenly i need several less hours of sleep
bizarre dreams

what the @#$% is this?
luciangus

You probably need to calm down at some point. Take it easy a few days.
Alciraenaya

Your emotions are probably a bit mixed. Maybe reflecting on your own will help a little.
Absoluteness

Blogs: 50

Reflecting is all I do.. I don't know where the side effects are coming from neither why, all seem to have no reason at all.. pretty weird :/
luciangus

" wrote:hours pass by and i don't know where my mind was all this time

this happen to me too sometime lol
h0bby1

Articles: 1

" wrote:Reflecting is all I do.. I don't know where the side effects are coming from neither why, all seem to have no reason at all.. pretty weird :/

Have a chat, half of it will go away.
Absoluteness

Blogs: 50

How long have you been experiencing these things Luciangus? What kind of weird presentiments are you having? This sounds like it could be stress related. Stress and chemical imbalances can cause insomnia, which can cause all these other problems. As far as the future seeming blank, I think that's pretty normal. It's blank for me too. If time is passing without your knowledge, you may be having fugues.
jlpendall

It started last month.. I was feeling that too calm atmosphere I mentioned in another thread, and then these things were showing up. I was feeling good consciously, because I was at good circumstances, in better places than my house, and I could relax a lot more, the days were totally pleasant, rare. Then the feeling came up, like I'm part of something bigger happening but I can't see what it is. I wasn't stressed at all. I feel that something is gonna happen to me, not physically, I can't explain.. Something is coming, now I'm just waiting for it, I hope it's good.
luciangus

I think we are supposed to be looking in rather than out at the moment, not all that sure what's going on recently its like walking in the dark you just never know what you will bump into.
Rum

I look in, and there's nothing else to look at, I guess I may be exhausted or something, tired of doing inner work. I'm back home and thinking about it, got some possible explanations..
luciangus

Ignore the label on the web page, and just read the symptoms....do they apply?

http://starchildglobal.com/starchild/crisis.html

I suggest getting cleared by a medical doctor before you decide that what is happening to you is not medical/psychological.

If everything checks out, then it sounds to me like you are transitioning between vibrational levels. It gets better with time, just listen to your body. If you are hungry, eat. If you aren't tired, don't worry about the sleep. It's a bit different for everyone. Hang in there, and good luck.
1month1day11

Blogs: 20

More than half of symptoms apply.. I went to see a doctor some weeks ago and i'm doing some exams, but they were just in case because the doctor said that everything was fine. For months I wake up everyday with that described pain in the base of skull and I thought it was something to do with blood pressure, but it was also fine to the doctor.
The appetite thing is interesting, I'm eating too much in these weeks, and usually when I'm through crisis I don't eat and lose weight, but I can't stop feeling hungry, and I'm eating all the time..
luciangus

" wrote:More than half of symptoms apply.. I went to see a doctor some weeks ago and i'm doing some exams, but they were just in case because the doctor said that everything was fine. For months I wake up everyday with that described pain in the base of skull and I thought it was something to do with blood pressure, but it was also fine to the doctor.
The appetite thing is interesting, I'm eating too much in these weeks, and usually when I'm through crisis I don't eat and lose weight, but I can't stop feeling hungry, and I'm eating all the time..

Do you meditate? Practice yoga (or other exercise?) These things help me when I go through it.

Also, staying out of crowded places, being in nature (a form of grounding) helps.

The appetite will slow down as you even off. Just don't add stress to your day if you can help it.
1month1day11

I'm feeling so detached from the routine that I'm barely stressing..
I practice yoga every morning and meditate twice a day, TM only sometimes..
I'm planning to do a cleansing meditation tomorrow, it will help me.
Thank you for the advices, were really helpful :)
luciangus

" wrote:I'm feeling so detached from the routine that I'm barely stressing..
I practice yoga every morning and meditate twice a day, TM only sometimes..
I'm planning to do a cleansing meditation tomorrow, it will help me.
Thank you for the advices, were really helpful :)

Wonderful! You'll be just fine. That detached feeling gets better as time passes also. Has this happened to you before?? No thanks necessary. :)
1month1day11

:)
Good to know it will get better... This never happened before, that's why I was scared.
luciangus

" wrote::)
Good to know it will get better... This never happened before, that's why I was scared.

Listen to Starseed Radio Academy for reassurance. We can walk around out in the open now these days way more than you think.
Alciraenaya

" wrote:Listen to Starseed Radio Academy for reassurance. We can walk around out in the open now these days way more than you think.

This: [url]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/starseed-radio-academy[/url] ?
luciangus

carbon. estmiyt

«  » by jlpendall
carbon. estmiyt

" wrote:It started last month.. I was feeling that too calm atmosphere I mentioned in another thread, and then these things were showing up. I was feeling good consciously, because I was at good circumstances, in better places than my house, and I could relax a lot more, the days were totally pleasant, rare. Then the feeling came up, like I'm part of something bigger happening but I can't see what it is. I wasn't stressed at all. I feel that something is gonna happen to me, not physically, I can't explain.. Something is coming, now I'm just waiting for it, I hope it's good.

I've experienced a similar sensation myself in the past. Everyone's right, it will get better. You're just going through some sort of alteration. Who knows, perhaps soon you'll be better then you can ever remember.
jlpendall

I really hope that there's some definitive change about all this, I don't wanna go back to the same..
luciangus