Disclosure TV HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!

Library of information and resources for the "Indigo" generation.

Disclosure TV HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN!!!!!!!

«  » by Indi.feat

That is odd to say the least ...
lillies1978

Blogs: 4

If it ever was down it's back now.
climbing

I checked yesterday and it was down, all you could see was the disclaimer that is in the article linked in the OP ... really weird!
lillies1978

They must have just barely put it back. It was going really slow so maybe they are still having problems. Weird indeed.
climbing

" wrote:I checked yesterday and it was down, all you could see was the disclaimer that is in the article linked in the OP ... really weird!

Interesting. It is probably psychological warfare.

Could be hackers of any nationality, with or without an agenda.
FPConEcho

" wrote:Interesting. It is probably psychological warfare.

Could be hackers of any nationality, with or without an agenda.

Did you see the disclaimer pic in the article? Somewhat official looking but fishy nevertheless; it almost seemed as if someone was deliberately trying to illustrate possible consequences of CISPA ... not sure though. Just tried again and the site could not be accessed at all.
lillies1978

" wrote:Did you see the disclaimer pic in the article? Somewhat official looking but fishy nevertheless; it almost seemed as if someone was deliberately trying to illustrate possible consequences of CISPA ... not sure though. Just tried again and the site could not be accessed at all.

The incidence actually happening is a complete possibility, but that doesn't mean it is official in nature. "Terror-mongering" doesn't exactly look like a term that would be used in an official capacity.

I wouldn't get worked up over it.
FPConEcho

The site is still working for me...?
climbing

lillies1978

Haha, you called it!
climbing

" wrote:[url]http://www.ladydragon.com/news2012/15041201.html[/url]

;) ...

Interesting, I was wondering if it may have been done by the site owners, but didn't think they would actually do it because it is too risky. It could or could have resulted in a backlash from people that traffic to the site. They may think they were being clever and maximizing resources by multi-tasking, however, there is such a thing as the boy who cried wolf. This may or may not result in people taking them less serious next time about anything.
FPConEcho

got us all worried for nothing then, just like majority of articles littering this dustbin.
Ozama

Blogs: 1

" wrote:Interesting, I was wondering if it may have been done by the site owners, but didn't think they would actually do it because it is too risky. It could or could have resulted in a backlash from people that traffic to the site. They may think they were being clever and maximizing resources by multi-tasking, however, there is such a thing as the boy who cried wolf. This may or may not result in people taking them less serious next time about anything.

Indeed, I think that move was counterproductive ...
lillies1978

Ok I don't want to have a debate about this for me,
All I'm saying it is quit strange how every went to down and all.
Maybe it was a warning, trying to alert us? Or those agencies did in fact shut them down temporally to negotiate, with the site owner about some of the hard evidence that was hurtful to these dark forces at work, to take them down. I don't know, it's all to strange.
Indi.feat

Ok new update, DTV is in current maintenance mode, there obvious cleaning there site up, I wonder if it's due to the site being pulled down. There was pretty sensitive videos on that site though, first time viewer and made me cry out of my eyes, I'll never see the world the same again.
Indi.feat

what the heck is disclosure TV anyways? is this the new wikileaks? how can I be worried about something that has no impact and was irrelevant to my mind until i read this thread???
rabatschit

As far as I understand they restructuring the site and they maintenance is not content related but the mass of content they have causes long maintenance times. We shall see ...
lillies1978

It's completely working again, I have to say that was all to suspicious. Possibly a warning of NWO alert to stamp out a vast amount of information online that seems to be humanities only chance of waking up to reality were living in, and a chance to live through the cyclone another day.
Indi.feat