Stronger

Since i have become a memmber only days ago,i feel stronger,safer,happier,thanks to all of you.I feel like everywere i go and do i have all of you with me.An army of angels on earth.I already have one in heaven.lol.

i most definitely agree...

i was telling my roommate how its so cool to have acess to so many people that i can talk to and know they understand me...at least more than the majority...thank you everyone...and i love you!!!

It's wonderful to be surrounded by so much positive energy here. I'm so used to being surrounded by negativity or apathy, coming here was a wake up call. I learned I'm not alone.

I'm seeing much more hope for the world now.

Will

Rachel wrote:Since i have become a memmber only days ago,i feel stronger,safer,happier,thanks to all of you.I feel like everywere i go and do i have all of you with me.An army of angels on earth.I already have one in heaven.lol.
defuzz wrote:its like coming to a REal school, one you wont miss for a thing.
:)
I feel like that here, thank you for remembering moi :D

Love!

Zen wrote:I love this place like a second home with my best friends! I wish you were all nearby in the real world, wouldn't it be cool! :)
We are here Zen, just close your eyes :)

Well, there's a reason they call us the "human angels".

Glad to hear you're doing well hon. Means we're doing our jobs well. "Love love love is all you should be thinking of". Its an ideal to strive for anyway; not that I'm very good at it :P

Lets take on the world.i am bored so i am going to try some magic.i am rusty so might not work.i am calling tommorow a rainbow day where ever you are i pray you see a rainbow or 2,3,maybe 4.Whats the most yo have seen in a day.(in the sky,on the ground,in a mirror,where ever).

A couple of weeks ago I saw the most beautiful one yet. 680 Corridor in California just south of Livermore. The rain clouds and the sun just lined up in the most perfect way. I mean, everybody sees a rainbow once in a while, but not like this. This was like witnessing ball lightning, it was so rare. It stopped traffic because people were so stunned at the beauty of it. The band was huge and perfect and complete. It stretched in a complete and perfect arc across the sky and right over the freeway. The colors were so intense they were almost ethereal - you'd think you were on LSD or something (and no, I wasn't). And the color and light was so strong there were TWO echo rainbows farther out in the sky. I might as well have witnessed aliens landing: it was that powerful.

Return to “Networking & Meetups”