how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#1
I am not into organized religion because I see its distortions but I still see that the crucifixion story shows how each one of us is living an illusion if we are deceived by the illusion of time and space. The cross and the suffering it causes if one is nailed to it represents the suffering and destruction that comes as the result of being bound to/living according to an illusion. In that story, the Christ figure is the symbolic scapegoat for people's error in this respect...

the PBS NOVA shows on the topic of the space-time illusion:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrqmMoI0wks­ (short segment)

entire episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qu9XaF2K10­
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#2
Just the cross itself creates a hypercube if you fold the parts in on each other. The word "sin", not only is there another meaning for it but it's spelled the exact same way... but sounded out as "sign". A wave pattern used to measure the relativity of time. And... "The wages of sin is death". Hence, given enough time all physical things will cease to be. And the god of time, Chronos, I'm not sure if you've ever seen him but he looks a lot like the god of Abraham is made to look in a lot of reliefs. The long hair and beard and fierce look on his face. Also called father time in some instances. Over time they've added a sickle into his hand, and it spawned the grim reaper eventually.

It's funny how all these so-called smartest minds in the world... the mainstream scientists, aetheists, etc... don't even believe these stories to be anything more than wishful thinking and to keep people in line, but the ancient scriptures are actually so complex and riddled with hidden meaning and mystery (and truth) that no mind on the planet could actually put the whole story together. Knowledge isn't a straight line that consists of people being dumber in the past, and getting smarter as time goes on. Who knows how many "resets" this Earth has had, and how advanced some past civilizations became before some catastrophic event reset things, or maybe they even found the means to flee for greener pastures?

But don't think that just because there are other deep hidden meanings behind these things that the basic stories, entities, GOD himself isn't real too. Because another thing that is beyond obvious to anyone willing to look is that there's a spiritual battle taking place at the very least on this Earth and probably uni-multiversally altogether between forces of good and evil... light and darkness. I would advise anyone to take heed to be prepared to meet your creator some day. Just call it spiritual insurance if you please. Is a lifetime here of skepticism really worth an eternity afterward in a lake of fire? Any beings that could control/know the secrets about time & space could see any deed you did whether in the open or hidden, and would be by definition pretty much a God.

Another thing that's obvious, but oddly enough, I never hear anyone mention it. Even scientists acknowledge the Big Bang as being the most plausible explanation for the creation of the universe. But ask them... "where did that tiny spark come from?, smaller than an atom but containing absurd energy?" Maybe they'll say another dimension or parallel universe. Ok... where did they come from then? One answer will only lead to another question until you arrive at only 2 possible explanations for how it came to be (logically, anyway). Either at some point something was created out of nothing, which according to the laws of thermodynamics is impossible. Or it was just always there... eternal, no beginning. Either scenario makes the existence of a God undeniable. Being able to create something out of nothing, and/or being eternal are 2 traits that by every definition or concept could only be ascribed to a being with God-like powers.

Also, lets just say that I've personally had experiences that leave no doubt in my mind that the Christian bible isn't just a collection of bedtime stories. I used to be an atheist. Then agnostic because I had some supernatural experiences. After stuff like that how can you possibly completely rule out the idea of a God, Devil, and angels and demons? Then I got into New Age stuff. I posted in here regularly during that stint. And became quite adept at enducing OBE's, finding myself in all sorts of strange places and experiences. A Slider... I'd put street lights out by the gross at times. And I thought it was just all fun and games, and that I'd found the truth. But then I began to test these experiences and peek behind the facade. Some of these other Astral beings that went bump in the night, looking beautiful, good natured, etc... started showing me their true colors when faced with the word of God. Like use some of the names for God around them once: Yahoshua, Jehova, Yehova, Yahshua, Joshua, Yeshua, pretty much anything that sounds like that. They would start growling and cursing and stuff, and grow ugly before me. I became a Christian not because of blind faith but pure experience, come full circle. And now that these entities knew that I knew what they truly were they began to torment me, and it got worse before it got better. I owned a clear quartz crystal necklace and hung it around my bedpost at night. One night a shadow being attacked me, just started tossing me around the room like a rag doll. I saw this necklace and that once clear crystal was glowing bright red, and I just knew this thing was using it against me to channel power. That day I threw away any remotely occult/new age/spirituality (call it what you will, but it sure does closely resemble witchcraft doesn't it?) related item in my house. Some Grimoires, a Witchboard, that crystal, even a book called "Pow Wow's, or Long Lost Friend" which was like a PA Dutch book with herbal remedies and stuff in it. But I'm not sure you're aware of it but that area around York/Lancaster PA is steeped in witchcraft lore. They actually kept having witch trials there longer than anywhere else on Earth. Salem MASS got all the press but that was the real hot spot. People there kept believing in them for so long (and still do today) not because of being "backwoods", but because they saw them for themselves all over that area. The man that mass produced the Ouija Board, William Fuld, lived in York for a long time and invented it there.

Anyhow... now I can't even remember the last time I had an OBE. I know this won't be popular here, but I'm convinced that they are not positive experiences, no matter how they may make you feel. Funny too, there used to be this girl that posted in here that I got along with really well. We talked a lot. Even shared OBE's, and I don't mean just talked about them with one another but experienced them together. We assigned sigils to each others astral bodies so we could ID one another. Yes, I was deep into it all. All the sudden neither of us shows up for awhile and one of us called the other eventually (forget who) to see what was up. I told her: "I know it sounds corny, but I don't mess around with that spirituality/new age stuff anymore and instead just put my faith in God." And I heard her sorta gasp and said "Oh my god... me too! And I even had a feeling it was the same deal with you for some reason." It's like our paths were running parallel and simultaneously. I would like to talk to her one more time, if she ever comes around anymore. She deff. knows who she is.

Ok I've rambled enough (sp?= too much) now.
2 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#3
Thank you for the very thorough sharing of your thoughts LucidDreams! Although I follow a path of my own making, I identify with the gist of a lot of what you say. Have you ever read Ashayana Deane's "Voyagers" series? She reveals the truths behind all the distortions in scriptures. For example, she suggests the "fall" was actually a fall from a higher harmonic universe we all lived in after some cataclysmic event occurred there into a lower harmonic universe which is limited by space and time. The concept of harmonic universes seems to be supported by physics, as are many of her other ideas, which she describes were passed on to her (in physical reality!) through the "Guardians" (a group of benevolent ET's and immortal humans protecting humanity). After reading her stuff I felt that I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow because it really feels to be the hidden truths. She also discusses many other interesting things, like the supposed real causes behind 9/11 - shocking! (pgs. 407-408, "Voyagers Volume II").
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#4
PS LuciDreams: You're aware that the Salem witch trials were found to be primarily caused by mass hysteria due to symptoms of mold poisoning? (It was found the incidents occurred during a mold growth on the foliage or crops). People, especially children, would have convulsions and then it was attributed to people in the community who were minorities or unconventional or even just despised by other women for being pretty or something dumb like that. Also the initiator of the trials was actually the founder of Harvard University and as soon as his own wife was accused of witchcraft he ended the accusations...
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#5
I don't mean to sound unappreciative or scornful when I say this, but I wouldn't be interested in reading that. You see I have come face to face with my creator, and after such an experience as that it leaves no doubt that you've found the truth. The truth can only be found though the Son of Man. I wish he could reveal himself to everyone so they could feel the inner peace and assurance that I do that I'm on the right path. But then there would be no such thing as faith, would there? People would only be good from fear of going to hell, or conversely for their eternal reward. But he wants us to do good for goodness sake, as the saying goes. And this was no fever dream or OBE I was having either, it was like nothing else I've ever experienced. The emotions I felt were so profound that I think it would destroy a body of flesh & blood. First tremendous guilt and shame, and then an all encompassing love. And just happened to take place right after I'd decided to reject the new age stuff and put my faith in Christianity, at which point I was being tormented nightly by demons... which just convinced me all the more that I was on the right track, because they hated that I did this. But after that experience they don't come knocking on my door anymore, after being touched by God. I can't think that timing was just coincidence either.

I have books to recommend too, but it amazes me how few people actually read them. Because if you do it's really hard to dismiss it as truth, considering the one was written 1000 years before the other, and the 2'nd fulfilled all the prophesies in that prior book as well as what was to come, all the way to our current time. And what it predicts in our near future is a 1 world govt., money, and religion, to foster in a (false) period of peace. Does that sound at all convincing to you?... or familiar?- New World Order

They books are The Old Testament, and The New Testament. People are searching for the truth in all the wrong places. And a clever writer can ensnare anyone's senses. But what is written in those books is literal truth... as is the events have come true over time. Show me another author that can accomplish that feat and I'll kneel to them too.
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#7
Well I guess we differ on the validity of scriptures. The Vatican even admitted in 1960 that there are 14 plagiarism in the Bible. To add to that are such major distortions as those solidified by the Council of Nicea back in 325 A.D. Add to that the fact that the Sermon on the Mount is in a Turkish antiquities museum and it has been shown to have been authored by a Greek senator in 64 A.D. Plus, Ashayana Deane shows how Jesus is a composite character based on multiple figures. If the Christian or any scriptures are taken literally, there are bound to be distortions. This is spiritual information from a transcendent reality being conveyed imperfectly through a material book.

Plus Ashayana Deane is actually AGAINST deceptive "New Age" tactics of mind control. She talks at length on the programs being used to manipulate people. But she is also against an overly patriarchal spirituality (and presents historical info to show how this is the doing of malevolent people) that teaches people to rely on external authorities rather than on one's inner contact with Source and its representatives. She is actually supporting what you experienced; she just says the true teachings have been distorted by worldly authorities to conceal truths that invalidate these authorities.

And regarding witches, If you would burn a woman alive or gladly see her burned alive or hung by her fragile neck for the crime of "witchcraft" than you are not a true "Christian"! Firstly, how can it be proven, and secondly, to do such a thing would be to show the hubris of judging others, lack of forgiveness, and many other spiritual shortcomings, to say the least! And to not mourn the fact that most if not all of the people hung or killed in Salem were innocent victims of a panic due to superstitious, hypocritical and racist Puritans overtaken by a mold (ergot) epidemic, is something I cannot comprehend.

Everyone has a right to their own spiritual path. To deny others theirs/to condemn them or wish them harm for theirs is what is causing many of the world's problems.
2 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#8
The Vatican... I don't believe anything that comes from them. I believe they are actually the system of the anti-christ... the white horse in the book of Revelation. I'm a Protestant. Their doctrine & teachings vary greatly from Roman Catholics. In fact Roman Catholics hate Protestants. Many lies have come out of many camps (including the Vatican) to try to discredit the Bible in many ways. But if you take the original Hebrew and line it up with the original Greek, it is word for word accurate. There was a Bible written showing the Hebrew right beside the Greek to show this. Then the Greek was translated side by side with English... and that English translation is what became the Old & New Testaments. It's a huge misconception that things have been mistranslated, etc... over time, but it's just not true. But as far as the Vatican goes, yes, there is Plagarism all about their books. They even tried creating and then hiding (supposed) scriptures, to be then found over time, and tried (in vain) to have these forgeries taken as scripture. One was called "Codex Vaticanus" (as if that name alone isn't suspicious). But it was proven to be written around the 17'th century.
1 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#9
Also I would never want to watch anyone burned alive. I'm just saying that the practice of witchcraft is something that is very much taking place until this very day. It's hard to fathom that anyone in here would disagree with this. You can even see videos on Youtube of people practicing the craft, right up to people practicing Satanic rituals. The proof is right out there for anyone to see.
1 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#10
You're right that nobody that would enjoy watching someone being burned alive would be a true Christian. "Love your enemies" is our creed. They would instead try to help them to see the light, and the truth.

Christians especially should be sympathetic about watching people being burned at the stake, since 1000x more Christians have suffered this than probably any other demographic in the history of this world. Were also fed to the lions... faced horrible persecution in the early days of the church. And faced it with remarkable bravery, poise, and faith. Some even singing songs and praying for the very people burning them: "Father please forgive them". When people saw them so willing to be burned at the stake rather than renounce their God and the way they faced it, it actually made the church grow. It left people thinking that to have faith that strong and unyielding... sign me up for that. For every one that burned ten more signed up.
1 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#11
Regarding Christ being a composite figure of other deities... that's just that same Zeitgeist BS all over again. I hope you're aware of the fact that basically 100% of that entire video is rubbish, aren't you? As in factually incorrect. Please watch Zeitgeist Refuted, or something like that if you want to see the actual facts. And since it's so improbable that someone can truly be that inept by accident it's almost certain that the video was created with the intentional purpose of denouncing Christ and leading souls astray.

Even mainstream historians these days are finding it hard to deny the existence that Jesus was an actual historical figure... at the very least a real man that walked this Earth during the very time period claimed. Naturally they wouldn't go any further than that.

That A.D. woman you mention, I'm sorry, but I'm well aware of her work and what she stands for... and it's a lot of truth with some poison pills slipped in, which is even more dangerous than outright lies because you come to believe they have good intentions and find yourself relating with her, and also come to believe she's after the truth 100% of the time because 85% of what she says, maybe even 90, is truth. But that other 10% can lead you utterly astray.
2 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#12
LucidDreams wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:32 am
Regarding Christ being a composite figure of other deities... that's just that same Zeitgeist BS all over again. I hope you're aware of the fact that basically 100% of that entire video is rubbish, aren't you? As in factually incorrect. Please watch Zeitgeist Refuted, or something like that if you want to see the actual facts. And since it's so improbable that someone can truly be that inept by accident it's almost certain that the video was created with the intentional purpose of denouncing Christ and leading souls astray.

Even mainstream historians these days are finding it hard to deny the existence that Jesus was an actual historical figure... at the very least a real man that walked this Earth during the very time period claimed. Naturally they wouldn't go any further than that.

That A.D. woman you mention, I'm sorry, but I'm well aware of her work and what she stands for... and it's a lot of truth with some poison pills slipped in, which is even more dangerous than outright lies because you come to believe they have good intentions and find yourself relating with her, and also come to believe she's after the truth 100% of the time because 85% of what she says, maybe even 90, is truth. But that other 10% can lead you utterly astray.
Oh lol I hate Zeitgeist now although I was a bit seduced by them many years ago UNTIL I attended one of their talks and the whole thing sounded like a technocratic communist nightmare to me then. Especially when someone asked "What happens if someone doesn't agree with the scientists?" and he answered "Then we'd just send then to a "specialist" and then I was OUT lol!!! I didn't get the composite idea from them (or David Icke) though - I actually got it from "the Andromedan Compendium" and Deane...She described two avatars christs, one more advanced than the the other, born around the same time. One is Jeshua Sananda and the other the one we know as having been born to Mary. She says the former is the more advanced and taught in Egypt and did some important stuff and the second taught and was persecuted as we all know, but that the only figure crucified was a man named Arihabi who was made to feel as if he was the second, although he was a man. According to her he was crucified then resurrected. Now with the "Andromedan Compendium" there were other figures identified as well, like Jehoshuah Ben Joseph ( a rabbi killed as a scapegoat) and Jeshua Malathiel (who sounds lie the one born to Mary) who apparently was given a potion so he would go into a deep trance but not die although crucified on the cross (and so when he awoke and was healed by a woman named Judy or something like that he came to his disciples with the marks still in his side).


And thank you very much for your guidance - I've needed good guidance for a long time now as I feel like "little red riding hood" a lot. I am very open and suggestible and much of the trouble I have stumbled into is related to that... I do also think I partially agree with you about Deane (One example is she says the wrong age for the Earth). However i am still very impressed by some of the info and insights she has.
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#13
LucidDreams wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:15 pm
Also I would never want to watch anyone burned alive. I'm just saying that the practice of witchcraft is something that is very much taking place until this very day. It's hard to fathom that anyone in here would disagree with this. You can even see videos on Youtube of people practicing the craft, right up to people practicing Satanic rituals. The proof is right out there for anyone to see.
Oh yes I am aware of it ! Remember the film "Rosemary's Baby"? Very well done film although extremely creepy! I just think people have to be EXTREMELY careful about judgements they make about people because there are so many errors that are made in these and it has caused the death and persecution of many innocents... Also people have to see that the establishments have often claimed to be searching for witches when in fact the church was often trying to undermine the increasingly powerful women in the society (like the herbal healers and midwifes, etc.) and also seeking to steal people's property (like during the Inquisition). Ahh...that pesky Catholic issue again, yep!

But you know... Luther was very antisemitic and caused the paranoia about and deaths of many innocent Jews through this. I am of Jewish ethnicity and so am upset that this fact often is underemphasized.
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#14
LucidDreams wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:23 pm
You're right that nobody that would enjoy watching someone being burned alive would be a true Christian. "Love your enemies" is our creed. They would instead try to help them to see the light, and the truth.

Christians especially should be sympathetic about watching people being burned at the stake, since 1000x more Christians have suffered this than probably any other demographic in the history of this world. Were also fed to the lions... faced horrible persecution in the early days of the church. And faced it with remarkable bravery, poise, and faith. Some even singing songs and praying for the very people burning them: "Father please forgive them". When people saw them so willing to be burned at the stake rather than renounce their God and the way they faced it, it actually made the church grow. It left people thinking that to have faith that strong and unyielding... sign me up for that. For every one that burned ten more signed up.
You are definitely the person I visualized many years ago...
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#15
LucidDreams wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:12 pm
The Vatican... I don't believe anything that comes from them. I believe they are actually the system of the anti-christ... the white horse in the book of Revelation. I'm a Protestant. Their doctrine & teachings vary greatly from Roman Catholics. In fact Roman Catholics hate Protestants. Many lies have come out of many camps (including the Vatican) to try to discredit the Bible in many ways. But if you take the original Hebrew and line it up with the original Greek, it is word for word accurate. There was a Bible written showing the Hebrew right beside the Greek to show this. Then the Greek was translated side by side with English... and that English translation is what became the Old & New Testaments. It's a huge misconception that things have been mistranslated, etc... over time, but it's just not true. But as far as the Vatican goes, yes, there is Plagarism all about their books. They even tried creating and then hiding (supposed) scriptures, to be then found over time, and tried (in vain) to have these forgeries taken as scripture. One was called "Codex Vaticanus" (as if that name alone isn't suspicious). But it was proven to be written around the 17'th century.
I am very suspicious about the book of Revelation, especially since Deane said it was actually authored by a woman (not John) who was mind controlled in order to fulfill the agenda of the antichristiac forces seeking to make it look like they were on the good side. That book has encouraged people to live by its self-fulfilling prophecies, don't you think?

Also, the so-called Apocrypha is very interesting - Have you ever read it? It seems to be the opposite of apocryphal!
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#17
LucidDreams wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:12 pm
The Vatican... I don't believe anything that comes from them. I believe they are actually the system of the anti-christ... the white horse in the book of Revelation. I'm a Protestant. Their doctrine & teachings vary greatly from Roman Catholics. In fact Roman Catholics hate Protestants. Many lies have come out of many camps (including the Vatican) to try to discredit the Bible in many ways. But if you take the original Hebrew and line it up with the original Greek, it is word for word accurate. There was a Bible written showing the Hebrew right beside the Greek to show this. Then the Greek was translated side by side with English... and that English translation is what became the Old & New Testaments. It's a huge misconception that things have been mistranslated, etc... over time, but it's just not true. But as far as the Vatican goes, yes, there is Plagarism all about their books. They even tried creating and then hiding (supposed) scriptures, to be then found over time, and tried (in vain) to have these forgeries taken as scripture. One was called "Codex Vaticanus" (as if that name alone isn't suspicious). But it was proven to be written around the 17'th century.
Oh yes I am aware of how the Catholic church messed things up. After all, their originator, Constantine, was a power hungry politician and murderer.
LOL Catholics are often drawn to me but i almost always have problems with them for one reason or another
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#18
As retired CIA I have seen documents copied and secreted from the Vatican Library that the world must never see. The very foundation of global civilization is founded upon religion. It would not serve world order well should the multitudes become illumined to the truth. The Vatican knows it is perpetuating untruths. They also know they dare not reveal what they have been hiding for hundreds of years.
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#19
Shekinah3 wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:44 pm
As retired CIA I have seen documents copied and secreted from the Vatican Library that the world must never see. The very foundation of global civilization is founded upon religion. It would not serve world order well should the multitudes become illumined to the truth. The Vatican knows it is perpetuating untruths. They also know they dare not reveal what they have been hiding for hundreds of years.
Yes, Shekinah. what you have said is the very reason I am not into/suspicious of organized religion. I have been aware of how it and much of the present governments often serve to perpetuate lies to maintain the status quo for those in power. This state of things, however, is only serving to destroy the foundations of the world, as lies are a flimsy foundation!

PS I think it's an interesting synchronicity that you joined IS only a few days after someone responded to my discussion here... Any ideas about that? (Based on your background I feel aware of surveillance)
3 x

Re: how the symbolism of the crucifixion story demonstrates illusion of space-time (no need to be religious to see this)

#20
Lucid Dreams - Sorry, I think i may have been projecting someone else onto you when I said I saw you in vision years ago. Since you have no photo, and based on things you were saying, you reminded me of this guy I kept seeing in my mind's eye throughout my life and still do, but now I think not.

You see, when i was about 8 or so, I was in my bedroom, sleeping, then woke up and felt as if someone was about to walk into the room. Then sure enough, a man with a blue aura and bright blue eyes, thin, Celtic looking, walked as if gliding (close to the floor) on air towards my bed. He obviously knew me and cared deeply for me, as it was evident in his eyes. I was scared, though, because I had not been taught about spiritual things. He then telepathically communicated stuff about my future life to me...with implied warnings. I feel as if this exchange took place in the "eternal now", as I still feel it to be taking place after all these years, and his image has reappeared in different ways throughout time. He seemed to be a very spiritual person, although not in a really conventional sense. When he "visited " me I looked at the edge of the bed to see if he was making a dent through sitting on the bed, and indeed he was, so maybe it was a case of bilocation? He smiled when i did this and then I just pulled the covers over my head and went back to sleep. I wonder about it to this day...
3 x
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “Christianity”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron