Let’s talk about the Illuminati...

So my dreams teach me. Now I have been having dreams of Illuminati pyramids one of the times I was asking God why am I even alive, then I saw the pyramid with an eye. I had another dream where a chip was implanted in my palm, I ripped it out of course. Then I had another dream my friends showed me a tv this one was huge like a theatre what I saw was like a elephant creature it was blurry and distorted then I started seeing Tv shows like sponge bob and money signs flying everywhere mc Donald’s and advertisements it was like I was being brainwashed! When I woke up I was so thirsty I drank two bottles of water. I know this world is a dream but what if the dreams I had was the real world....
2 x

Re: Let’s talk about the Illuminati...

The illuminatti is difficult to talk about, i hear you though, what if...
what if behind all the bs that evryone makes it out to be, what if it's really about following the light, so to speak?
"...and if that light be darkness how great is that darkness?"
It's a dream though.
What's the difference?
Is it that one dream is more vivid than another, so we agree one is real and one is actual?... is there such a thing as a dream that is purely a fictional fantasy that no effect on any other dream, reality or otherwise?

if the people of the world are going to have a voice, there are a lot of things they need to begin understanding and accepting in the due course of things. I've tried to make people 'get it', the result is that their minds become aberrated and insane, reality being entirely known and nothing new under the sun, the person upon being enlightened to the actual truth should see what those other enlightened masters have all known throughout human history.

So without the process of natural discovery the mind dissociates from unfiltered information, preferring the narrative that the person needs in order to feel secure and with purpose in a linear sense of cause and effect they can control.

As well, without the process of enlightened guidance there are certain pitfalls too, and unsatisfactory results.
Trust your inner light and your inner darkness to show the way.

What if the secret to the illuminatti is really all about having the same dream as everyone else? I can't imagine a dream so horrid as the one attributed to illuminatti world domination...
4 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

EightPathsOfWill wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 pm
So my dreams teach me. Now I have been having dreams of Illuminati pyramids one of the times I was asking God why am I even alive, then I saw the pyramid with an eye. I had another dream where a chip was implanted in my palm, I ripped it out of course. Then I had another dream my friends showed me a tv this one was huge like a theatre what I saw was like a elephant creature it was blurry and distorted then I started seeing Tv shows like sponge bob and money signs flying everywhere mc Donald’s and advertisements it was like I was being brainwashed! When I woke up I was so thirsty I drank two bottles of water. I know this world is a dream but what if the dreams I had was the real world....
It could be possible that your dream is showing you that you may fear the illuminati or that you feel brainwashed by all the toxic information which we are bombed with.
It causes fear and anxiety which is understandable. Do you think this may be your case?
I would try not to give them so much attention and instead focus on empowering myself.

We know that bad things happen in the world; we all know this. However, changes are here and are coming more and more and who knows, maybe we are a part of it?

We can focus on the goodness, we can chose to perceive it, even if its just for our own life so far. We can help create reality. Some things we cannot change; they are too complex for us. In such cases, fate will decide the outcome. But we can contribute with our own energy and consciousness and by empowering ourselves and creating the ideal life for us. Many things are out of our control but we are still creators of our own life.
3 x

I don’t fear secret societies like the Illuminati. I think my dream was warning me of them. For future sake maybe giving me a glimpse of it. How does one know a deadly animal until it comes from out the shadows. I also think the brain washing stuff was revealing itself because it was losing control and I am getting more in tune with the real world. As David Icke once said the greatest form of hypnotism is an oblong box in the living room aka the TV
3 x

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:45 pm
EightPathsOfWill wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 pm
We can focus on the goodness, we can chose to perceive it, even if its just for our own life so far. We can help create reality. Some things we cannot change; they are too complex for us. In such cases, fate will decide the outcome. But we can contribute with our own energy and consciousness and by empowering ourselves and creating the ideal life for us. Many things are out of our control but we are still creators of our own life.

Some day we will all know for sure whether or not a ray of light can be tangled into a knot. Well, knot for long i think

Our world is understandable, if not explainable. Words are for the physical, our comprehension connects us to insights and potential inertias that manifest in both the physical world and the world of consciousness.
I have the same imagery pre-existing in my consciousness before you posted your dream 8Paths~.
and I have the same advice as Red Violet 3 has so eloquently stated, the meanings do not escape me.
2 x
Believe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TBZnvyGwQlieve