[QUOTE=ethereal;1059370]Hi Fairy,
I'd like to find out when/if I will have a child and if so when, and will it be through childbirth or adoption, etc? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Could you tell me your name, DOB and age :)

Love,
Fairy
0 x

[QUOTE=fruitoflabor;1059507]When will I meet my soul mate?
Fruitoflabor 4/13/93[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=#333333]Could you tell me your real name.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]Love,
Fairy
[/COLOR]
0 x

68. Reading for Rob.

68. Reading for Rob.

[QUOTE=fruitoflabor;1059507]When will I meet my soul mate?
Real name Rob 4/13/93[/QUOTE]

Hello Rob and welcome. Thank you for your question) You'll be able to meet your soul mate in 26-29 years old :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
0 x

[QUOTE=fairy2515;1059822]Hello Rob and welcome. Thank you for your question) You'll be able to meet your soul mate in 26-29 years old :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy[/QUOTE]

thank you fairy !
0 x

[QUOTE=fairy2515;1059698]Hello Jishnu and welcome. Your question is counted. You must know yourself what you truly desire.

Best Regards,
Fairy[/QUOTE]
I hope I didnt take my question as a joke. But I am confused. I cant understand. I am not consciously aware of it. May be my subconscious mind know.
Or may be I dont have any desire to live for. They why will I live? Just to live, I guess..
0 x

Hi fairy X3 can you read my future, ok here is my qestion... .

my username is my name.
DOB: 08/sep/1993
How much people i will kill before i reach my goal?
0 x

[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;1059869]I hope I didnt take my question as a joke. But I am confused. I cant understand. I am not consciously aware of it. May be my subconscious mind know.
Or may be I dont have any desire to live for. They why will I live? Just to live, I guess..[/QUOTE]

Jishnu, your question is quite complex, if you want we can easily discuss it in details during the psychic session :)

Love,
Fairy
0 x

[QUOTE=fairy2515;1059990]Jishnu, your question is quite complex, if you want we can easily discuss it in details during the psychic session :)

Love,
Fairy[/QUOTE]

You agnoring my qestion, Am i that scary or because you hate me or you are semi blind
0 x

[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;1059869]I hope I didnt take my question as a joke. But I am confused. I cant understand. I am not consciously aware of it. May be my subconscious mind know.
Or may be I dont have any desire to live for. They why will I live? Just to live, I guess..[/QUOTE]

Go deep in your self, Why you live for even so we chosse earth to help it we may feel it's hopeless and you want to leave this place but you know deep of you that you want to change something in this world for better start helping people, you may see many people straggling around you even if you don't know them but you can help them and change their life to better so your life will become to with the time, We don't need help in everything because All we need is within our soul but we mot find the way that will make our life worth it and live in this place to enhance our spirit to become stronger

Try meditate if you haven't yet it's what triger my self awareness and healed my soul "well that was before i drawn in dark" however you most be aware from what happening around you because you may find a signs that tell you thing, you will understand when you see one and fear cause panic so get rid of fear of death and pain
0 x

[QUOTE=SATORU;1060002]Go deep in your self, Why you live for even so we chosse earth to help it we may feel it's hopeless and you want to leave this place but you know deep of you that you want to change something in this world for better start helping people, you may see many people straggling around you even if you don't know them but you can help them and change their life to better so your life will become to with the time, We don't need help in everything because All we need is within our soul but we mot find the way that will make our life worth it and live in this place to enhance our spirit to become stronger

Try meditate if you haven't yet it's what triger my self awareness and healed my soul "well that was before i drawn in dark" however you most be aware from what happening around you because you may find a signs that tell you thing, you will understand when you see one and fear cause panic so get rid of fear of death and pain[/QUOTE]
I got rid of fear from death a long ago after suffering from it for 11 years (since I was 5 years old).
I dont care about leaving this place or where am I.
True peace, true happiness or true freedom is independent of where you are.
It is a psychological state, a perspective.
Environment triggers happiness, peace, but they are not meant to last long, or they are incomplete since you are dependant or may be attached to something other than yourself for happiness.
In the surface I want to terrorise the world.
If I go a little deeper, I want to help the world, I want to teach. But teach what? what do I myself know with certainty other than one or two lines?
But If I think even deeper, I am too detached to care about any world or any people in it. Without struggling they wont learn. Some are too busy in day to day daily life to even think or care about anything more. They are how they are. Impermanence is absolute. Everything is in a flux. I dont need to do anything. They die, they cry, they laugh, I dont care.

I cant meditate for more than some seconds. I used to able to. I had some spiritual experiences to. But each day, i feel less energy, I am losing all the spiritual perception everyday, it becomes less intense. And meditation just makes me even more depressed. But when I started all energy was so intense. I was learning things so quickly.
I started manipulating reality through conscious though.
But then it started going downhill.
Its like I am in an eternal fall.
And meditation just reminds me how I lack those experience form past and makes me even more depressed. I try again and again, but fail everytime....
I dont know what to do.

But I think the only thing I truly want is true knowledge\higher perception\wisdom, peace and freedom.

The only way to do is meditation.

But I cant.
0 x