[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;1060010]I got rid of fear from death a long ago after suffering from it for 11 years (since I was 5 years old).
I dont care about leaving this place or where am I.
True peace, true happiness or true freedom is independent of where you are.
It is a psychological state, a perspective.
Environment triggers happiness, peace, but they are not meant to last long, or they are incomplete since you are dependant or may be attached to something other than yourself for happiness.
In the surface I want to terrorise the world.
If I go a little deeper, I want to help the world, I want to teach. But teach what? what do I myself know with certainty other than one or two lines?
But If I think even deeper, I am too detached to care about any world or any people in it. Without struggling they wont learn. Some are too busy in day to day daily life to even think or care about anything more. They are how they are. Impermanence is absolute. Everything is in a flux. I dont need to do anything. They die, they cry, they laugh, I dont care.

I cant meditate for more than some seconds. I used to able to. I had some spiritual experiences to. But each day, i feel less energy, I am losing all the spiritual perception everyday, it becomes less intense. And meditation just makes me even more depressed. But when I started all energy was so intense. I was learning things so quickly.
I started manipulating reality through conscious though.
But then it started going downhill.
Its like I am in an eternal fall.
And meditation just reminds me how I lack those experience form past and makes me even more depressed. I try again and again, but fail everytime....
I dont know what to do.

But I think the only thing I truly want is true knowledge\higher perception\wisdom, peace and freedom.

The only way to do is meditation.

But I cant.[/QUOTE]

Oh try clean your Aura from negative energy that invade your soul and body

[FONT=Verdana]
Cleaning your aura is essential for spiritual hygiene. By cleaning your aura on a daily basis, you protect yourself against psychic attacks and illnesses. A clean aura is charismatic and will encourage better relations with others. People will naturally be more considerate and grant favors to one whose aura is clean and radiating with energy. Here is where we influence people and get them to do as we wish. Negative thoughtforms used in black magick and generated from the ill will, jealousy and/or anger of others attach to one’s aura and invite misfortune such as accidents, illnesses and so forth. Cleaning one's aura [as long as there are no serious problems] only takes a few minutes a day and is well worth it. When one is ill, and/or depressed, the aura is dirty and can take many meditations to clean. What is within reflects in one’s aura. When there is illness, whether it has already manifested itself, or is pending, the aura will take on a dirty grayish color.

Ideally, one should clean the aura twice a day- upon awaking and before falling asleep at night. Cleaning your aura before you go to sleep is essential. The more people you come into contact with throughout the day, the more thoughtforms and energy will attach to your astral body, often resulting in problems. People’s astral bodies intermingle on a daily basis. As with physical viruses and physical germs, the astral body can be vulnerable to negative energies.

TO CLEAN YOUR AURA:

1. Visualize a bright light all over yourself. Hold this for one or more minutes. It doesn’t take very long.

2. Now, visualize the light even brighter and more intensified on each of your chakras, like a miniature sun.

That’s all there is to it, for a short working. This exercise can alert you to any negative energy or psychic attacks and prevent them from manifesting
[/FONT]
0 x

[QUOTE=Jishnu Ray Chowdhury;1060023]Right now my third eye is blind. i cant see any energy.
I cant feel energy.
And whatever I visualize the opposite manifests but not if I visualize bad things to get the relatively better result....[/QUOTE]

Me to, It's so annoying and killing me that why i seek dark energy
0 x

69. Reading for Jennifer.

69. Reading for Jennifer.

[QUOTE=jenny1231996;1060050]I guess my question would be, romantically, where is my life heading? In the next year or two? Thanks :) (Oh, and my name is jennifer born 05/08/96)[/QUOTE]

Hello Jennifer and welcome. [FONT=Lucida Grande]Your question is a bit earl but anyway I answer it. Your true soul mate will come into your life when you'll be around 24-26 years old not before. It will be connected with your job or kind of it. I see him like not very tall but smiling man with dark hair. Big lesson you'd learn before the meeting - you'd learn to wait without panic and try not to spend your life to another men [/FONT]:)[FONT=Lucida Grande] Good luck [/FONT]

Best Regards,
Fairy
0 x

70. Reading for Mitchell.

70. Reading for Mitchell.

[QUOTE=PhxMitch;1060869]Hello Fairy,
DOB: 05/25/1994
Mitchell
I will respectfully ask...will I ever meet my soul mate? If so, around what age?[/QUOTE]

Hello Mitchell and welcome. I see you'll be able to meet YOUR person in 25-28 years old and be totally happy with her :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
0 x

[QUOTE=fairy2515;1061048]Nameless you can easily wirte me in PM and we can discuss all the details :)

Best Regards,
Fairy[/QUOTE]

What about me? 8 sep 1993
0 x

Hello, what a lovely thread! Thanks for making this offer, fairy2515. I have a question for you. :)

Earlier this year I had a profound dream, possibly of a past life of mine on another planet. I want to confirm, was this dream accurate--did I have a past life there or not? If I did that would explain why even in this life, I've been visited by beings from this planet. I am Talia, born August 15, 1983.
0 x

Hi, Fairy, I appreciate your kindness. I usually do tarot readings for free, but when I try do a reading for me, the emotional blocks the reading.
The previous reading was very helpful. If you can read another one about the same subject would be very grateful.
I have a very close friend and I wonder if that friend is the guy you saw who would make me happy.
Catarina 25 11 1991
Thank you, and if not possible, I understand.
0 x

71. Reading for Talia.

71. Reading for Talia.

[QUOTE=ocean_soul;1061752]Hello, what a lovely thread! Thanks for making this offer, fairy2515. I have a question for you. :)

Earlier this year I had a profound dream, possibly of a past life of mine on another planet. I want to confirm, was this dream accurate--did I have a past life there or not? If I did that would explain why even in this life, I've been visited by beings from this planet. I am Talia, born August 15, 1983.[/QUOTE]

Hello Talia and welcome. I see you were on that planet from your dream before :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
0 x

[QUOTE=Pequenaestrela;1061925]Hi, Fairy, I appreciate your kindness. I usually do tarot readings for free, but when I try do a reading for me, the emotional blocks the reading.
The previous reading was very helpful. If you can read another one about the same subject would be very grateful.
I have a very close friend and I wonder if that friend is the guy you saw who would make me happy.
Catarina 25 11 1991
Thank you, and if not possible, I understand.[/QUOTE]

Dear Catarina, [FONT=Verdana]I answer one free reading per person in the thread. [/FONT]We can discuss your questions during the psychic session if you want :)

Love,
Fairy
0 x

[QUOTE=fairy2515;1061721]No answer for your disrespect.[/QUOTE]

But you start first, you agnor my question and jump to the next one in the first pages, you are a nazi zombie
0 x

[QUOTE=fairy2515;1062115][FONT=Verdana]I answer one free reading per person in the thread. [/FONT]We can discuss your questions during the psychic session if you want :)[/QUOTE]

What is psychic session? let me guess read for money or the free read to impress people then the will want more read for their fake future XD until they relize that they was tricked by a sociopath person"Fairy" did i say it loud ... . no
0 x

If future is a constant and it can be read, then we are all slaves and nothing matters.
If future is a variable, it depends on us or some other factors along with us may be, so it cant be read, or predicted with certainty.
Only by analyzing cause and effect and the direction of where it is going, one can assume the future.
But no one have such a great mind.
But probably subconscious mind may have that ability.

I ounce saw a dream that vipers ate and injured the dogs.
In reality a sumo car went over a dog. The dog survived though.

Clearly, the dream was metaphorically depicting the future.
I have many other experiences like this.

How can knowing cause and effect this can be predicted.

I ounce felt that my friend will face a lot of trouble to play a game which he was excited to play.
I told him.
He phoned me in night telling me I was right and all the things he faced just to start the game.

That was when I started having some psychic powers. I lost all of it though. Useless it was anyway.

This type of future can be a product of analyzing cause and effect.

But a sumo crushing a dog, it is random.

A dog will lie near the road, and a car will pass by at that time, how is it possible to fortell it like 17 hours before.

Are we slaves to the future?
Or it was me who subconsciously manifested what happened to the dog.

All I can do is assume.

All I can understand that percievable reality is a viel covering a lot of things.
1 x