Dear Fairy, pleased to meet you
Could you tell me characteristics of my Soulmate if she exist. I've tried to find her but never found.Thank you
Raden
09 February 1994
1 x

[QUOTE=Star Angel;1062541]Dear Fairy, pleased to meet you
Could you tell me characteristics of my Soulmate if she exist. I've tried to find her but never found.Thank you
Raden
09 February 1994[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Georgia]No answers for the people under 21 years old.[/FONT]
1 x

New requirements for the free reading.

New requirements for the free reading.

[FONT=Georgia]Hello my dear. I receive hundreds of your letters to my e-mail daily and not eveybody knows what I need for the reading. So I decided to post it here again.

Requirements for the reading:[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia][FONT=arial black]1.[/FONT] [FONT=arial black]Real name
2. DOB
3. Age
4. Brief description of the problem
[/FONT] [COLOR=#003366]([FONT=arial]for the psychic session write me in PM[/FONT]).
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#FF6600][FONT=trebuchet ms]No answers for people under 21 years old.[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR]
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=arial]I'll make a reading and reply as quick as possible[/FONT] :)

Love to all,
Fairy[/FONT]
0 x

72. Reading for Rupert.

72. Reading for Rupert.

[QUOTE=rupertrampton;1062968]Rupert Christian Rampton
06 05 1988

Will my ex girlfriend be ok, will i be ok?[/QUOTE]

Hello Rupert and welcome. Your ex girlfriend will be ok and you'll be ok as well. Just know that everything happened was for the best only and after the many raining days sun appears and warms you...:)
Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
0 x

73. Reading for Ana.

73. Reading for Ana.

[QUOTE=Geminisense;1063051]Ana
May 21 1991
I'm not at ease without feeling assured, my question is how many past life's have I had and have I dream't any?:o (Thank you for reply :)
[/QUOTE]

Hello Ana and welcome. I see you've got about 8-9 incarnations before and more likely you dreamt of one of them some time ago :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
1 x

[QUOTE=Amanda McCabe;1067648]Thank you for your reading. My name is mandi and my birthday is June 8 1971 and my question has to do with my child. Is it what I think it is, and how do I get rid of it?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Georgia]Hello could you tell me your child's problem, name and age. I try to help you.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Best Regards,
Fairy[/FONT]
0 x

74. Reading for Billie.

74. Reading for Billie.

[QUOTE=somethingmore;1067656]Hello Fairy what a kind thing for you to do....I am Billie Jo 3-7-1968 Will I ever have a healthy romantic relationship?[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Georgia]Hello Billie and welcome. I see you'd know for sure what person exactly would you like to meet (character, apparance and all its features) And only after that start looking for your partner. The most positive time for the serious romantic relationship is 2015 :) Good luck.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia]Best Regards,
Fairy[/FONT]
1 x

Her name is ammirinda and her birthday is June 23 2012 and is 17 months old. She is having night terrors, day terrors, she don't like to sleep unless I'm holding her or at least touching her. Took her to doctor today and she is healthy as for her screaming there is no pill for that.
1 x

75. Reading for Mandi.

75. Reading for Mandi.

[QUOTE=Amanda McCabe;1067718]Her name is ammirinda and her birthday is June 23 2012 and is 17 months old. She is having night terrors, day terrors, she don't like to sleep unless I'm holding her or at least touching her. Took her to doctor today and she is healthy as for her screaming there is no pill for that.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your daughter's details) I see Anmarinda's condition depends of your own mood and mind as her mother. She absorbs all your negative emotions and fears. The only way to figure this out is to change your inner behaviour and thoughts. You can try to do it yourself or ask me for help. I'd be glad to help you :)

Best Regards,
Fairy
1 x

Dear Fairy,
Thank you for offering a free question!
I was wondering if you could tell me about when and/or how I'll meet my soul mate.
My name is Kelvin and DOB: 8 May 1992
Thank you
1 x

Hi Fairy, thankyou for offering a free reading!
My name is Carla-Rose, DOB is 27 March 1996
I have only recently found out I am an Indigo child and am wondering if i will develop any psychic abilities and what my souls purpose is in life?
1 x

76. Reading for Kelvin.

76. Reading for Kelvin.

kelvinguo wrote:Dear Fairy,
Thank you for offering a free question!
I was wondering if you could tell me about when and/or how I'll meet my soul mate.
My name is Kelvin and DOB: 8 May 1992
Thank you

Hello Kelvin and welcome. I see you'll be able to meet your soul mate approx. in 25 years old. She is from your country and younger a bit. The meeting can happen during daily routine, for example in supermarket or outdoors :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
1 x

77. Reading for Michele.

77. Reading for Michele.

LunarLotus wrote:Can't give my whole name for safety purposes, but Michele is my first.
12/10/1981

When will I meet my soul mate?

Hello Michele and welcome. There was a good person you've met in 26-28 but that story is finished... Meeting with your soul mate will be in next 2 years, more likely next year :) Good luck.

Best Regards,
Fairy
1 x