Basic Energy Manipulation Lessons

Well I guess it is time to put my money where my mouth is.

I am willing to try to teach people very basic energy manipulation techniques but there are some stipulations I believe should be brought upfront

1. You must have access to Gmail chat as I do this in real time
2. I believe what I am doing should be compensated.

If you want to give me money then I will just donate it (I dont need money I am surviving as it is), but I would prefer you to donate it yourself (whatever you can afford) if you cant afford money (I know times are hard) then give someone your time to listen. Cry with someone laugh with someone, call someone you havent talked to in a while, do something for someone that allows them to come first not you. THAT IS MY PRICE.

3. I work full time and have a family so I dont get much spare time also living in Australia there is a time difference. I am +8 GMT. So I wont be able to do a lot of people maybe 1 a day or 1 every 2 days during my lunch break at work.

I am not promising that I can teach you but I havent failed yet out of about 30 people I have taught in the past 3 years.

All the best.
1 x

winteranimeluv wrote:Just one question.
Do you have dark intentions for using energy?

No I have never had dark intentions. My intentions are always to help ppl. These lessons are to teach ppl how to use the energy around them more effectively.

If you believe if I have dark intentions then dont take the lessons I am offering. If you want to PM your concerns I will answer them as best as I can.

But if someone is accusing me of using my abilities for dark purposes then they should have the backbone to say it directly too me. Because xowards who go around the shadows spreading rumours normally are either ill informed or have dark purposes of their own.
0 x

Pelgrim71 wrote:Why manipulate energy at all, let it flow just naturally...and why compensation? Doesn't a teacher give for free.

Hi Pelgrim

I suppose what terms I use have different meanings to each of us. To me energy flows in a natural state that can be accessed by anyone and everyone all you need is the skill to use it.
[b:rqafuepx]
Manipulation for me means[/b:rqafuepx]: [i:rqafuepx]the action of manipulating something in a skilful manner.

[/i:rqafuepx]So yes you are using the energy around you and using it for a specific reason: whether it be from shielding to something else it matters little, that is my goal and aim and I believe I have the ability to teach all or most if they have a open mind and an interest.

Offering my services for a price? I could have worded it better but it was late at night for me.

I am offering my time for no charge, I believe since I have done this why shouldnt people do something nice for someone whether it maybe a donation to a charity or spending time with someone, or a phone call to your mum or someone special to say "I am in a rush but I want you know that I love you". So I have offered my time to someone I barely know, the person I have taugh I believe they should also do the same, if they dont then that is their choice.
1 x

winteranimeluv wrote:I feel guilty for what I said because I feel wrong for saying it.
I apologize for saying it. :(

No need to apoligise, if people dont trust my intentions that is their business, but if they would just ask me I will be honest with them.
1 x

rupertrampton wrote:Wow I can do that so don't need the help but it's nice of you to try

That is good you learnt the skill. This thread is to help people develop this skill if they are having trouble or would like to expand their abilities.
0 x

I use to be a guide in this area, but i stopped, my judgement was off one time about a person i chose to teach, it can be dangerous, one does not know what the student does with what you taught them...I have been asked by a couple of people to start training again, but i dunno
1 x

thedawningbell wrote:I use to be a guide in this area, but i stopped, my judgement was off one time about a person i chose to teach, it can be dangerous, one does not know what the student does with what you taught them...I have been asked by a couple of people to start training again, but i dunno

the dawningbell, that is a problem all teachers face.
I solved it this (pia) way. With the conformation of
the Guide, Guardian. [He was my original psi-teacher.]
:-)
I add a ([b:3pthadw6]p[/b:3pthadw6]rotective [b:3pthadw6]i[/b:3pthadw6]ntention[b:3pthadw6]a[/b:3pthadw6]ttached)
to all my teachings with the (pia) symbol. The intention controls
the appropriate benevolence of the information learned use. I don't
make the approval of the use, the intention does. Even when the
information is passed on, the (pia) stays with it forever.
Be in harmony,.
be in beauty.
roger
0 x

Psychic Child wrote:the dawningbell, that is a problem all teachers face.
I solved it this (pia) way. With the conformation of
the Guide, Guardian. [He was my original psi-teacher.]
:-)
I add a ([b:1hz7jjls]p[/b:1hz7jjls]rotective [b:1hz7jjls]i[/b:1hz7jjls]ntention[b:1hz7jjls]a[/b:1hz7jjls]ttached)
to all my teachings with the (pia) symbol. The intention controls
the appropriate benevolence of the information learned use. I don't
make the approval of the use, the intention does. Even when the
information is passed on, the (pia) stays with it forever.
Be in harmony,.
be in beauty.
roger

Thank you for your thoughts Roger
1 x