Energetic System Alignment/Repair

I originally started out offering chakra work, but have expanded some since.

I will repair much of the energetic system down to template levels, all depending on what is needed. I will also clear out certain baggage (entities, discarnates, cords, critters, parasites, thoughtforms, dark energies, etc) if it seems to be an issue. It is our own thoughts and rigid beliefs that cause obstructions and the resulting damage, what I do is remove much of the self imposed 'instruction sets' so that energy can reach the areas it is meant to, allowing the physical to follow suit. The result of energy balance also commonly brings with it clarity of thought and vision, and the ability to deal with catalyst in a more functional or integrative way. In the case of active lessons a particular issue can and may reappear in 3 or 4 days. This would be more of a karmic type of balancing act which you are being forced to take an active role in.

In cases where a subtle body needs reconstruction, it is possible to feel pain for a few days, or even emotional distress, at least until the "new" pathways are more integrated. In some cases I have heard of temporary pain from chakra reconstruction as well, although really not common. Suppressed thoughts and emotions can quickly bubble to the surface and cause short term distress. Most of the feedback I have seen is the disappearance of long term unexplained pains. It is extremely helpful to have a whole foods diet to bring about faster change. A perfectly functioning energy system can be very stifled when there is no functional material to form upon the energy body grid. I have recently experienced success with cases of schizophrenia, currently also experimenting with rates of change in addictive behavior.

I do not need any personal info, just a post in this thread creates a useable link. I will PM my findings/what was done.

This work does not overcome drug use, especially pharma. Drug use is likened to a hardware override, in which case my work is reversed within seconds. On top of that there are obvious dangers I have found in combining energy work with blood pressure modifiers. It is extremely helpful to have a whole foods diet to bring about faster change. A perfectly functioning energy system can be very stifled when there is no functional material to form upon the energy body grid.

I do this free of charge, with of course the option to Donate if you feel it is worthwhile. This is a learning experience for me, as the more I do the more I am shown is possible.

The frequency of my thread responses will depend on my sleep pattern as I work 12 hour night shifts which pretty much wears me out. I can usually do this right after getting home, before I crash for the day. I can normally get through three people before I have to hit the hay.
1 x

If you are still offering, I would like this help.

Right now I am working on my throat chakra which is definitely an active karmic lesson that I am working through. Anything around that which can help assist me in my own process would be helpful.
Also, my right shoulder has been hurting in a subtle way for years, I'm wondering if you are able to read into what that can be from.

Thanks so much & Blessings your way tenfold for this! I truly appreciate it.
1 x

Lonni wrote:If you are still offering, I would like this help.

Right now I am working on my throat chakra which is definitely an active karmic lesson that I am working through. Anything around that which can help assist me in my own process would be helpful.
Also, my right shoulder has been hurting in a subtle way for years, I'm wondering if you are able to read into what that can be from.

Thanks so much & Blessings your way tenfold for this! I truly appreciate it.

Also, if you would be able to only work on the things pertaining to the above that would be great. Anything else, please let me know before working on it!! Thank you!!
1 x

I would like one as well if you could, or at least if you see something that needs to be addressed.... could you let me know first though so I can expect it? haha thank you
1 x

Lonni wrote:Also, if you would be able to only work on the things pertaining to the above that would be great. Anything else, please let me know before working on it!! Thank you!!

Sent PM

Been sick with a weird bug the last week, should soon get caught up.
1 x

opiumchild wrote:I would like one as well if you could, or at least if you see something that needs to be addressed.... could you let me know first though so I can expect it? haha thank you

Sent PM........
2 x