Divine Card Readings

Hello,
I'm just having a little fun here. I have a great joy in doing card readings, and am offering free/love donation card readings - 1 card per person probably. Just post your name, and I'll have a little fun!

Jennifer

My intention is to do this for personal pleasure so if I don't feel called to read for you, there's a good reason :)
0 x

Hi there, I've been drawn to having a reading recently, this could be it.....my name is Johnny. Much love, regardless of if you're drawn to read for me or not :)
1 x

Hi Johnny,

I pulled a card called "Energy Field Adjustment." What I see is you tapping into a lot of energies that are way dense than is in your highest good at the moment. You have done some connecting with your heart, and to trully shift from working with these denser energies, it is helpful to do a guided meditation in which you move into your heart energy. Your heart is very powerful and has many amazing words of advice for you. When you truly act from your heart, you will find many beings of light come into assist you. You did come in with a large purpose, so start looking at the world through the eyes of your heart, and you will start soaring and flying into an amazing journey, :) Feel free to ask questions. :)
1 x

Meline,
I feel that you have been allowing others to pull you down into their game. You as a soul have a power to play in the higher realms, and because of your forgetting this, you have somewhat fallen into abusing your power, knowing that you will be able to get what you want by doing this. Reconnect to who you are so that you realize that there is no longer a necessity for this game you have been playing. It's time to surrender all of those people you have been working with and move into your true calling. This may spark a lot of change and people may not understand you initially, however these people are only necessary pieces of the pyramid that is helping you to remember who you are. Call back your power, and remember the goddess that you are.

You are not here to be of service on the level that you have perceived yourself to be in the past. You are here to create big change by working with your soul family and playing a game you truly do enjoy.,

You are beautiful. And though others may not appreciate that in you, just remember that you don't need them to fully appreciate who you are. Seriously. Big change.

Thanks,
Jennifer :)

Was fun reading for you! AWESOME energy.
1 x

Must it be my legal name? Ohshin is my spiritual name and resonates with me more so. I would love a reading your cards sound very unique<3
Thank u in advance, if you choose to read for me:)
0 x

chongojenn wrote:Hi Johnny,
I pulled a card called "Energy Field Adjustment." What I see is you tapping into a lot of energies that are way dense than is in your highest good at the moment. You have done some connecting with your heart, and to trully shift from working with these denser energies, it is helpful to do a guided meditation in which you move into your heart energy. Your heart is very powerful and has many amazing words of advice for you. When you truly act from your heart, you will find many beings of light come into assist you. You did come in with a large purpose, so start looking at the world through the eyes of your heart, and you will start soaring and flying into an amazing journey, :) Feel free to ask questions. :)

Wow Jennifer, you're good. Just last week during a cranial session my therapist said their is a huge lifting of the veil happening in me. To me it felt like my eyes were trying to open and let in brilliant light, but not my physical eyes. I've always felf my purpose was big, but still havnt connected with what it actually is. The wheels are in motion, im making big changes! Thank you so much, and will defo do some heart meditation. If I could ask one more thing tho it would be in what direction does the bigger picture/my true vibration to fulfil my purpose take me? Much love and light :)
1 x

Hi Jennifer, it's so nice that you are doing this. I hope you aren't too busy
My name is obviously Natasha :) and it's okay if you don't feel called to read for me. I am only curious really and willing to listen to anyone's thoughts
0 x

My name is Nikolas. I would like a reading if you feel drawn to do so :-) Lots of love and light, my friend! Thanks for doing this. I'm sure these readings are really helping people!

-Nik
0 x

chongojenn wrote:Hello,
I'm just having a little fun here. I have a great joy in doing card readings, and am offering free/love donation card readings - 1 card per person probably. Just post your name, and I'll have a little fun!

Jennifer

My intention is to do this for personal pleasure so if I don't feel called to read for you, there's a good reason :)

---------------------
can you do a reading for me and a destiny reading as well I would appreciate it.
0 x