Re: Who will give me advice???:

planetzarg wrote:you find it hard to breathe in those clouds, so high from the ground hobbit?
the bus has gone now. you are alone there in the swirling blue green yellow purple.
its hard for you to breathe?
what do you see in the shadows behind the colours?
When the bus is gone, after 11PM, better not to be alone, everyone says this
Hard to breath yes, all the noise, the scooters doing wheeling, the helicopters, the police, sirens etc too much polution 
In the shadow there is no kindred, but when the color are gone, all remain are the gray cat on alcohol or other, better not to be alone, when the bus is gone :) but i'm never alone, not like the pope, i know all the night owl, i don't need those colors to see :D 
And then, in a mysterious manner, THIS appear on the wall.
I tell you, there is plenty of weird things that happen in the shadow when the bus is gone.
2 x

planetzarg wrote:why is the bus so central in your writing posts here? What does the bus mean to you? Why you cant breathe anymore?
How to explain this obssession with the bus, good question. It take people in the morning full of energy, and give them back at night all tired, it's the blood of babylon, they all lead to rome right ? :D The more bus you see, the closer to civilization, if there is no bus it's like if the sun doesn't rise in the morning a little ..

I really wonder why some people do this
Police investigates a bus partially burnt by a group of people in Tremblay-en-France, near Paris late on March 31, 2010. A passenger bus was partially burnt and stones were thrown at another one yesterday at Tremblay-en-France near the place where police held on March 29, 2010 an anti-drug raid, according to police sources indicating that there were no injuries. AFP PHOTO/JACQUES DEMARTHON

Why i don't breath because breathing mean being alive, and then being a prey to the werewolves :D
2 x

so you are alone in the clouds now. there is no one around you and the buses have long gone.
you said you saw some colours. Like the aurora borealis you say.
what is in the shadows behind the colours hobbit?
what do you see when you look there?
2 x
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

planetzarg wrote:so you are alone in the clouds now. there is no one around you and the buses have long gone.
you said you saw some colours. Like the aurora borealis you say.
what is in the shadows behind the colours hobbit?
what do you see when you look there?
Why do you want to know this ?
1 x

l am distilling your words written here. your meaning when you write is clear in your intentions. you words can be literal and oblique or oblique or literal. as you do and when and why is simple to see.
those shadows behind the colours....tell me bout them.
2 x
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES