[QUOTE=SurrealSerpent;n1847670]Haha I'm still laughing about the duck part! I'll try reading you two as well. ^^

Tree Wyrm- Everything is still, completely and utterly calm. No emotions at the moment. Now there's an image of someone sitting in front of a chess board, confident with their gameplay. A deep color of blue. And...a picture frame. It doesn't look like there's anything in the picture frame- just the frame. But still, super calm. Are you meditating at the moment?

AllSeer- Immediately I see someone brandishing a sword. I already told you in the other thread about the wings! Are you bundled up? It seems awfully warm, even hot at the moment. No wait, I'm feeling a bit of coldness on the face, like a gust of wind. Are you outside? I can see the sphere of luminescence too. When I look at it, it makes me feel safe, like a mother is looking after me, but I also feel like I am the mother, looking after someone precious at the same time. The color is white, blue, and pink. There are small hints of pale yellow as well.[/QUOTE]

I often have a cold, dull, or serious facial expression...if that's what you mean. Things happened with me, and i guess it shows on my face and reactions to things. I call them "trauma scars", and it doesn't have to be physical.Experts in the medical field would probably call it "nuerological damage", simply because they don't know any better but to label it as such.But there's much more to it.We all get damaged in some way, but allowing the damage to take control of you and not having self-control is when it becomes a problem.I firmly believe you can overcome many things without the help of drugs. I have, but still have things to improve, personally. Overcome the trauma, don't sedate it.

That safe energy you are feeling could be a protection aura.That, and probably a fatherly/motherly or nuturing and compassionate energy.
1 x

I feel you are young. At first it was not easy to discern because you could be considered mature for your age. You have a good sense of humor, and like to laugh. Your energy seems calm and composed to me, doesn't stand out, but not in a bad way.
2 x

I'm not good at reading people. I've been out of touch socially, for a long time, so these skills are a bit rusty for me. I feel as if our paths have crossed in our dream explorations, especially from your dream of the dragon - not the dragon - but the place you described registered as familiar, grassy with yellow clay and sandstone. I usually go there at the invitation of my spirit guide, but once there was someone else I didn't know. He picked up a serpent of sorts, short and stout like a puff adder, it was white or very light tan, no visible mouth, hooded like a cobra. It had shining blue eyes that penetrated my mind and gave me a buzz that lasted for days.

This was intended for surreal serpent, but all seer jumped in while I was contemplating the reading.
1 x

AllSeer you seem benign and safe to others because they do not see any perceivable threat rising from you, this is byproduct to extreme clarity on your part. Clarity i hear can lead to inaction because of the seeing all ends and the futility of it.

Surreal, you percieved no emotion because i had to withdraw into self to contemplate ducks, long aisles, mad love, and golden showers. The meaning is about freedom i think. What it is to really be free is similar to holding an empty picture frame. It contains what ever image you choose to create there, the only thing missing are the bonds of community to bring imagination into actuality. Some take to freedom like birds to sky, others want cages to feel securely counted.

Iconoclastic flow i perceive as a self meme on a paper being shuffled between other sheets as a way to divert/attract or maybe protect/expose as needed. I dont know what this means, just sayin what i percieve i dont mean anything specific by this statement I.f. ,
2 x

[QUOTE=Tree Wyrm;n1847812]AllSeer you seem benign and safe to others because they do not see any perceivable threat rising from you, this is byproduct to extreme clarity on your part. Clarity i hear can lead to inaction because of the seeing all ends and the futility of it.

Surreal, you percieved no emotion because i had to withdraw into self to contemplate ducks, long aisles, mad love, and golden showers. The meaning is about freedom i think. What it is to really be free is similar to holding an empty picture frame. It contains what ever image you choose to create there, the only thing missing are the bonds of community to bring imagination into actuality. Some take to freedom like birds to sky, others want cages to feel securely counted.

Iconoclastic flow i perceive as a self meme on a paper being shuffled between other sheets as a way to divert/attract or maybe protect/expose as needed. I dont know what this means, just sayin what i percieve i dont mean anything specific by this statement I.f. ,

[/QUOTE]

Tree Wyrm...I think you should try to understand me more, first. That issue is far too complex...too much to even explain, really. It actually pisses me off just thinking about it.Not fair.none of it is..

But...i understand what you are saying.
1 x

[QUOTE=Tree Wyrm;n1847812]AllSeer you seem benign and safe to others because they do not see any perceivable threat rising from you, this is byproduct to extreme clarity on your part. Clarity i hear can lead to inaction because of the seeing all ends and the futility of it.

[/QUOTE]

I contemplate your meaning as I sit hear amidst the clutter of lousy and dead scifi manuscripts upon which I poured out my soul until there was nothing left to be written. Perhaps the wreckless casting of salt in my eyes has more truth than you know.
1 x

[QUOTE=SurrealSerpent;n1847603]

Oh wow Opium you are spot on! I'll give you a try in return. :)

I feel opiumchild as very passionate. There is a feeling of happiness, and it centers around the chest and shoulders. I also feel a fullness around the tummy, a swelling of energy. It's warm and pleasant. When I think about you I get an image in my mind of a book. The book looks to be somewhat ancient, worn, but cared for. The book isn't completed, not near to being so, but it feels as if the amount that is written is only just the beginning. There is so much more to be written down. Good luck on continuing your story, friend![/QUOTE]

your words brought so much joy to my heart... thank you <3 <3 <3
1 x

Opium child,im not sure but i keep getting marine related images about you. Ships, giant water moters,motor boats,ocean, and you holding something yellow in your hand from out the water. Now i see someone opening a lock with a knife.

Are you quiet in public?Are you out of town?
1 x

Re: READ THE ENERGY

I see a soul that wants to reveal themselves but feels inhibited by other people. You have put so many layers around you that you nearly do not know who you are anymore......

This thread was just for fun.....I hope it's taken that way........

LOve cheeneka x
1 x