Re: Hello Again

Well well well.
after the sombre fish tank came the friendly hamsters....
How is the car wash coming along these days?

In dawn, the hurried master tapped the door
and woke me dazed, aflip'd the floor.
3 x
FORGET WHAT YOU WANT?
GET RID OF WHAT YOU NEED.
FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE
WORKS FOR ALL TREES

Thanks for the invite........I think!!
Has wisdom prevailed or is the old consciousness too embedded?
Is one persons experiences and knowledge wrong just because they are not of someone else's right?

Not sure when actual experiences and truth become egotistic, of course only the ego could answer this for it can only judge so.
What is lost and what is found is different for everyone for each has their own path..... while remembering we are all taking the same human journey.

Much Blessings,
Mathew
2 x

cheeneka wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:41 am
Hello again.
Hope you are keeping well.

Namaste.

LOve cheeneka x
G'day Cheeneka,
A fair amount of water under the bridge for us.

Do you remember Carolyn Brown from the forum where we first made contact, I am still in contact with her. Carolyn is going through a hard time at the moment, she just lost her partner, trying to see her through it.

I'm good, still channeling and writing stuff influenced by my channeling's and experiences. I lost interest in forums, I am presently quite active on various Google communities. I have helped a number of people see things differently that has assisted them. Ratbags have less control on a lot of these communities.

Hope all is well with you.

Much Blessings,
Mathew
1 x

Goofy1 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 am
Is one persons experiences and knowledge wrong just because they are not of someone else's right?

Not sure when actual experiences and truth become egotistic, of course only the ego could answer this for it can only judge so.
What is lost and what is found is different for everyone for each has their own path..... while remembering we are all taking the same human journey.

Much Blessings,
Mathew
Hello Mathew. My intention is to leave the past behind so yes you are welcome here if you want to be.

Has wisdom prevailed or old consciousness? Maybe both? How about not judging as higher or lower consciousness and just trying to make the best of the present? But in order to give you a response, I will say this: When you have been hurt and abused heavily enough, that always leaves room for growth. I have grown in my own ways.

At the end, we are ALL growing and learning here. I guess before judging others, just set the example of the difference.

Hatred isnt necessarily a higher state of consciousness or a good example to follow.
4 x

Hello Mathew.

Glad to hear you are keeping well. Yes. We come and go we two but our paths seem intertwined. 😇

Sorry to hear about Carolyns partner. I know the love they shared. Send her my love and if i can help in any way. You know where to find me.

Glad to hear you are still channeling and sharing your experiences. I just posted about it a day ago.

Stay well Mathew.

LOve cheenekax
3 x

I Spirit 3 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:22 am
Goofy1 wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:59 am

Much Blessings,
Mathew
Hello Mathew. My intention is to leave the past behind so yes you are welcome here if you want to be.

Has wisdom prevailed or old consciousness? Maybe both? How about not judging as higher or lower consciousness and just trying to make the best of the present? But in order to give you a response, I will say this: When you have been hurt and abused heavily enough, that always leaves room for growth. I have grown in my own ways.

At the end, we are ALL growing and learning here. I guess before judging others, just set the example of the difference.

Hatred isnt necessarily a higher state of consciousness or a good example to follow.
Exactly, what higher or lower consciousness as, "Is one persons experiences and knowledge wrong just because they are not of someone else's right?".

Being aware that old consciousness can become too embedded that we negate all else that is not of our own control. Old consciousness that is in fear of losing control will often lash out in various ways. Often on forums, this is expressed in name calling, bullying and deception, we simply all need to be aware, ignoring these traits isn't wise.
2 x

Hello all! Unfortunately I can no longer involve myself at all in normal spiritual activities. I myself is already in too much spiritual ties than I ever intended to be, and had been hoping this life I would temporary be free from it, but now it is already impossible. Many times I was bounced off from certain types of religious people before I stepped into yet another trouble.

But anyway, in real life I am working on something else that is not at all related to the original spirituality, and in a huge way, it is not even related at all. Your hellos are my goodbyes, but if I have the energy and time, I will be watching most of the time :)
3 x

Return to “Indigo Cafe”