The following guidelines are to protect the freedom of the members, the good use of the website and the community.
Please follow these guidelines if you want to use and be part of Indigo Society.
1. Be respectful and tolerant with other users, the website moderators and admins. Indigo Society is a spiritual community with many different beliefs and ideas which are not the same for everyone and everyone has equal right to express their beliefs here without being attacked for it. By using this network, you agree to respect everyone's right to express their ideas and beliefs freely and safely. You are free to disagree and to express your own opinions and ideas about any topic as long as you respect other members and their freedom. This is a place to discuss and to share freely.
2. Do not post harmful content anywhere on the site such as pornographic, bloody disturbing images, spam links or links pointing to unsafe websites or any harmful content for the website. This content will be deleted. Google and other major search engines ban this type of content and the websites containing it and they affect the user experience and performance of the site.
3. We reserve the right to delete user accounts or fake accounts which are made for trolling, constantly bullying others and constantly attacking the website. It is ok to get angry sometimes and to have an argument with other member/s from time to time; however, being constantly attacking, bullying or harassing others is seen as a threat to the community. Your freedom is your own responsibility here.
4. You may use your signature and the share - trade section of the forums to give exposure to your website or to your own products or services like your own blog, project, readings, art or music for sale for example.
5. Please post your own content on the website. This includes text and images. Or make sure such content belongs to the public domain or to a CC license which allows to distribute content freely. The reason behind this is to avoid possible copyright conflicts. All content posted here are the sole opinion and responsibility of the poster. Each member is responsible for his/her own posts and content uploaded and for any possible repercussions from uploading any content. However, you can post/share links to any other relevant content online you want.
6. By posting on Indigo Society, you agree to grant the website a soft license of the content that you post. This does not mean that Indigo Society can take your posts and make a product and profit from it or from your work. This means that the content belongs to Indigo Society to be used only inside of the website in the form of its content and history.
7. You may give opinions or suggestions on the "feedback" or "contact us" section. You may report posts and accounts that you consider abusive, disruptive or harmful to you or the community.
8. Please do not use Indigo Society if you are not willing to meet the guidelines. If there is something in particular you do not agree with regarding the community guidelines, please contact the admin or moderators and discuss your ideas with them. Rude, demanding and offensive requests will most likely be ignored.