Buddhist Teacher

Hello there i wonder if theres anybody out theres that nows about what they say and should not say like the buddhist rule book
i been attending this buddhist centre for a number of years now well some of the followers i befriended and then suddenley these people stopped attending well the one evening at the centre three months later they suddenley turned up well was chatting away laughing and joking when i overheard the teacher saying probably thought i could not hear him talking to one of there helper, he said if i could get his mind id put it in a jar and lock it up in a cuboard there was nobody else in view apart from and the two other i was talking too. now too me that does not sound nice at all , what does anybody else think or has anybody else had any similiar happenings
2 x

Re: Buddhist Teacher

Hi.
I am thinking that maybe this is spirits way of putting you on a different path. Spirit is making you think again about whether to follow a religion or find a different way to connect to spirit.
The fact you found this site shows you that you are still searching. You know deep inside there is something more.

I would take some time to listen to my inner voice and what it is trying to tell you.

LOve cheeneka x
2 x

Return to “Buddhism”