wow an explosion of minds as i read some

some posts people had taken it too far! may have lost self in all there mess. crazy times when people transition them self from Doreen's ideas! but she did mean well in a good way!. Doreen virtue ended her forum long time ago. I was around when Daniel ran this website. at a time there was a forum called the pit! that existed with this one because they thought some of the more useless posts that had no use had be placed in the pit! I my self was a trouble maker and used to create entertainment of sorts! used the pit as a playground. things we do when we are young. but I left because of WORDS! they can be dangerous and unstable people can die because of what you type. so I got my self banned. I helped many and also saved lives. here at indigo society.

this is a truly great website like an open book of disaster madness but many people changed there life here moved on to become better people.
1 x

Re: wow an explosion of minds as i read some

Hi, the Pit forum is still here. It could be organized so that its more visible or something but its still here. Creating entertainment does not seem like making trouble to me. Also, this may be a spiritual / intellectual /philosophical place but it does not mean there is no room for fun and for silly stuff. They are good in my opinion and humor is always welcome.
You are very right about the words. To me, making trouble means more the abusive, insulting and attacking behavior against other people and the site itself. This makes people to leave, brings bad energy which affects everyone and just ruins the place. I have been very much against this for obvious reasons.
Another thing: There are some very strong and mature people here who are not affected by dangerous words. This is really amazing. But then, there are some people who also come to this place looking for support and who have enough suffering and difficulties in their life... The last thing these people need is to come here and be attacked for being who they are and for believing whatever they chose to believe in, and no matter how crazy it may sound. This is respect which can lead to true freedom of expression here. Those are the basis of a healthy community. All different ideas, beliefs and personalities are welcome here (even the skeptics are welcome) as long as they also bring respect, tolerance and decency. This is for the greater good of the community, not for the benefit of one or 2.
1 x

I Spirit 3 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:09 am
Hi, the Pit forum is still here. It could be organized so that its more visible or something but its still here. Creating entertainment does not seem like making trouble to me. Also, this may be a spiritual / intellectual /philosophical place but it does not mean there is no room for fun and for silly stuff. They are good in my opinion and humor is always welcome.
You are very right about the words. To me, making trouble means more the abusive, insulting and attacking behavior against other people and the site itself. This makes people to leave, brings bad energy which affects everyone and just ruins the place. I have been very much against this for obvious reasons.
Another thing: There are some very strong and mature people here who are not affected by dangerous words. This is really amazing. But then, there are some people who also come to this place looking for support and who have enough suffering and difficulties in their life... The last thing these people need is to come here and be attacked for being who they are and for believing whatever they chose to believe in, and no matter how crazy it may sound. This is respect which can lead to true freedom of expression here. Those are the basis of a healthy community. All different ideas, beliefs and personalities are welcome here (even the skeptics are welcome) as long as they also bring respect, tolerance and decency. This is for the greater good of the community, not for the benefit of one or 2.
rules to you memory's to me may life treat you well i spirit 3. thank you for opening this website.
2 x

Thanks to you for appreciating the efforts put in here and thank you so much for your kind words <3

One more thing: If you ever want to recover your older account and need some help with it, feel free to let me know. I am here to help too. I have seen some members not remembering their password, or email or username so they think their account is lost, but well, I can help with this anytime.
1 x