CHANNELING

I have had some beautiful experiences with spirit through my life. Channeling spirit is one of those, beautifull but mind blowing at the same.

That feeling of warmth and illumination as they speak through you is awesome.

I used to wonder where did i go when this happened. Did i just disappear and they took over. I now realise that this wasn't the case. I am not solid or mass i am an illusion i don't exist therefore spirit is not speaking through me i am the spirit.😇
We are all spirit.

LOve cheeneka x
1 x

Re: CHANNELING

I agree. We are all Spirit.

I believe we can all channel when we connect more to Source.
For example: I do not consider myself a channeler. When it comes to my activities, I am more artistic and creative than spiritual. But sometimes it has happened to me, many times actually, that I channel other spirits through myself. I do not necessarily feel like I have control over this. I think they "pick me" to deliver a message maybe because they know im open.

Some times I have channeled higher vibrational spirits and some times low ones. I think this is a natural condition to us, we are all a mass of energy and consciousness: Spirit. So we all have this connection to it I think. I think anyone open and sensitive enough can channel Spirit.
2 x