Re: QUESTION ABOUT LOVE

MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:05 pm

Do you not realize that you're contradicting your own statement, with your judgement?
Yes, I do, so please accept that I am a walking talking living breathing contradiction right from the beginning dear Dragon.

An asymmetrical view to either side, light or darkness does not lead to the flow of love, it only appears more so to the one than the other when in fact the opposite is true...

Love meets the unloved and in that resolution there is stillness, and the flow of love.

Love meets love... so what?... nothing... it is ineffectual in the larger scheme of things.

Unloved meets the unloved... great!.. a river of sorrow beckoning more sorrow...

I am merely challenging you, anyone, to speak it straightly... Everything is already love and there is no thing to do, merely accept it and choose to walk in it's ways.
3 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

cheeneka wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:35 pm
I am wondering which is harder? to love or be loved?

If you were LOVE would you love or want to be loved?
LOve cheeneka x :cloudh
Is it more difficult to accept another person's situation and experiences while in a state of love for that person?
or is it more difficult to accept another person's interpretation of love and care for you?
if love is an act, emotional or otherwise, directed towards another, and not acceptance in it's origins, is it not love but rather a form of assault?

And show me valid proof, that love is always to be associated with only light and goodness... I say the association is only within the illusion of minds, the result of poor observational skills. An erroneous assumption suggesting light and love are valid while darkness and shadow are invalid... this is the way of ambiguity that leads to destruction we see every day.

If you are love then, How is it possible to be loved? This is a feedback loop, Ouroboros, Death! The serpent of love devouring itself into nothing.
3 x

Dragonsigh wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:59 pm
I'd say the one who is challenged is referring to the the one doing the criticizing, example the quote that I showed earlier "Whenever you are about to find a fault with someone, ask yourself this question: what fault of mine most nearly resembles the one that I'm about to criticize?" -Marcus Aurelius

And you're criticizing how other's see and accept love. Which you aren't open in the ways to those who have a deeper understanding of love, that you find faults with. It is you, who is the one that is challenged.
3 x

Old Dragon wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:51 pm
cheeneka wrote:
I am wondering which is harder? to love or be loved?

If you were LOVE would you love or want to be loved?
LOve cheeneka x :cloudh
Is it more difficult to accept another person's situation and experiences while in a state of love for that person?
or is it more difficult to accept another person's interpretation of love and care for you?
if love is an act, emotional or otherwise, directed towards another, and not acceptance in it's origins, is it not love but rather a form of assault?

And show me valid proof, that love is always to be associated with only light and goodness... I say the association is only within the illusion of minds, the result of poor observational skills. An erroneous assumption suggesting light and love are valid while darkness and shadow are invalid... this is the way of ambiguity that leads to destruction we see every day.

If you are love then, How is it possible to be loved? This is a feedback loop, Ouroboros, Death! The serpent of love devouring itself into nothing.
Well a question always has many answers there is no right or wrong answer. Each answer leads to another question and so the learning continues.

I cannot show you valid proof of anything as that is down to your own perception and wisdom.

I personally prefer illumination, light, i can see further than in the dark. They both have there uses i guess it depends on the user.

Love has no limitations and so has endless possibilities some we may never even comprehend.

LOve cheenekax
3 x

MYSTIKDRAGON wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:39 pm
Dragonsigh wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:59 pm
And you're criticizing how other's see and accept love. Which you aren't open in the ways to those who have a deeper understanding of love, that you find faults with. It is you, who is the one that is challenged.
Luv U 2 Dragon... LOL... Awwww... so sweet of you to say so, thank you!... would you care to dance?...
1 x

cheeneka wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:51 am
Old Dragon wrote:
cheeneka wrote:
I personally prefer illumination, light, i can see further than in the dark. They both have there uses i guess it depends on the user.

Love has no limitations and so has endless possibilities some we may never even comprehend.

LOve cheenekax
"Pond waves a telling" Dear Cheeneka.
I believe most of you have seen this, but for your amusement I'll repost.

RAVEN'S CALL
Can you hear it
Will you feel the wing feathers stroking life's rhythm
Their fellows smell of your looking
Pond-waves a telling
Wolves will howl knowing the scent of desperate trysting
Eagles will dash madly to the earth in a last moment's glory
Four legs and a rams bullerish
The acceptance of preoccupied Divinity
Who would know the Raven Call
None of them or all at all
Witful chicanery,
Bufferoonery acrobatically
Willful pan-damnery
The wings of the Raven slip the winds of her mannery
Glistening multi-hued black feathers that cannily
Oh where and what wile
Dashing reconcile
The Raven is a calling
Timbre'd ears do not escape notice
The purr and growl of big cats luxuriousness
Ki'yi'ing coyotees sniffing desperately careless
The smell of micely sinners under wheat's snow covered bless
Who would know the call of the Raven
The tactility of mixed blue skies
High branches of conceited perusal
Wind dancing in flirted amusal
Hawk's eye for the usual
"Timid though", the crows call Deception's refusals
Who would know?
The Raven.
3 x

With permission from the author:

This Is Love

An old saying goes,
"You suffer if you're attached. Attachment is not love."

"I would tend to agree; however there is always an exception to any rule.

Even when not attached, especially in sexual and romantic relationships, sex itself changes both organisms, this is alchemy, any absence or loss creates disruption; in many, if not all awakenings, disruption plays a major role in being an emotional and psychological trigger that causes a loss of identity or ego death. Granted it's very unhealthy to form your own sense of self and identity around your partner, however, this is an epidemic to the majority of people in relationships. We are only but human, love is an intoxicant and a pain reliever (oxytocin), therefore when love is lost we feel pain and come to a sobering awakening; the realization that we now have no idea who it is we are, and everything we based our own sense of self on was all illusory. Disruption always has been and will be the great awakener.

There is always evidence of an exception to any rule. Whereas attachment is not love; the DNA of our lover remains with us long after love has been lost. Alchemy, Sex, and Love rewire the whole organism. To think the absence of one of the architects for your awakening wouldn't cause suffering is ludicrous. There would never have been an Ascended Christ Consciousness without the tantric Mary Magdalene.

Oxytocin is secreted when one is in love, it is a pain reliever. Therefore the absence of love would cause a decrease of oxytocin bringing pain to the one who is suffering.

Scientists have linked two major hormones involved in the feeling of attachment; oxytocin and vasopressin. Oxytocin is a powerful hormone released by men and women during orgasm.

According to scientist's findings on oxytocin and vasopressin being released when in love and during orgasm, this would indicate that orgasm is the root of attachment in relationships.

Love in relation to your partner is not the same as the unconditional love one should embody for everyone. Partners in a relationship eventually will engage in sexual intercourse or activity with one another, and depending on the type of tantra performed, climax and release hormones that are building blocks for the creation of attachment. However, the unconditional love one should embody with everyone doesn't form attachment because sex isn't performed with those who aren't our partner."

~ Christopher Newport Brackett
2 x

I have to admit i had to read this a good few times! Wow. Blew my mind 😇

If we are all connected to everything then aren't we attached?

Sex is a physical act. Tantric is not.

Bliss takes many forms. Love takes many forms.

I would reference Saint Theresa.

LOve cheenekax
2 x

I believe the lesson is to be found with Rumi and his Beloved, Cheeneka. These, my own words, interpreting what little I do know of his wisdom.

Only one me,
Only one of you,
Only one to be they
Only one 'my beloved'
There is only one of love,
All perishable in our division.

And recall, St Theresa's beloved said himself,
"Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division"

Unity?
Division?
tantric?
physical?

There is a great chasm between us. It is only an illusion for you to cling to, believe in. It is only there for us to find resolution and thereby facilitate the flow of loving care.

I can say this in answer to your original query, my experience is that it is more painful to experience neglectful detachment from others. I would rather to be cared for than not, to care for others than to not.
The tantric is nothing without the physical, and the physical is nothing without the tantric. So with neither being present the body does perish in loneliness, and it is truly a long torturous disservice to the living host within... watching helplessly while the body shakes in spasms uncontrollably, knowing the pain of stress on beating heart waiting for it's final stillness, all hunger and thirst fade away until there is nothing left but the presence of awareness...breathing the energy of the universe... until the final call of our beloved.

This is your pain too, because it is mine, be kind to your selves that there may be healing, or feign to the death of all from within.
3 x

I'll answer the original question.. which is harder - to love or be loved?

It's always easier to love than to accept love. Even the strongest among us struggles with self-worth on occasion. To accept love, one must feel worthy of it. It is so easy to give of ourselves - to give our time and our energy. That is love. Even to those that we may not accept that we have any level of emotion for, we give of ourselves. This is love.

<3
1 x

Old Dragon wrote:

I believe that we have a hard time accepting other people when we fail to love and accept ourselves. When we do not really love and accept ourselves, we start projecting our inner shadows on external people. We start disliking and judging them and we have a hard time trusting them. Our inner state is that way, so our external projection shows us exactly that. We perceive and with our perception we create our reality. This is just so true.

To me, love begins as self love. Only when we learn to love and to appreciate ourselves, we can genuinely feel this same energy towards other people and with no "logical cause" behind. Society has taught us that loving ourselves is bad, its egocentric and selfish... But lacking self love is completely disempowering.

Love is not just a cute and fashionable word... Love is energy and vibration which creates realities. Its the most powerful force for those capable of understanding it. When you lose all love for yourself, you lose your life. You are dead inside while you breathe. Inner self love may be the best gift we could grant ourselves.

People can call me a lunatic or whatever, I do not care. Inner love brings life and joy back. It allows us to love others and creates better realities around us. Its all energy and physics as well as spirituality (to me, the same).

And love is not always light and happiness! Love can def hurt big time, and it does. Love hurts and brings shadows to the surface. Love, real love, shows us what we need to see. Why do you think that spirituality which is a way to find real love and connection, starts by showing us our shadows? Its Love itself acting in our life, bringing great pain into our existence! Making us feel miserable, yes that same love that makes us feel deeply accepted, supported and at peace.

We simply do not have all answers and we do not fully understand the nature of Love and how it affects us. There is a bigger mystery than what we can usually see, but its very real. The whole world is being helplessly shifted because of that force alone, I keep that in mind and do not underestimate the worth of the energy of Love.
2 x

I am somewhat confused now, and it's bad enough that I've baffled more than one professional in the study of...lol.. love... this should be easy

but now, is it easier to give or receive.
<if love is a giving /benevolent energy or force, as opposed to a wanting or desiring energy that is self centered;
Suppose that person 'A' has been gifted with a genuine sense of love for person 'B'...

<person B also has a genuine sense of love for person A

<it is a natural attraction. There should be reciprocating love between them.

however, both persons A and B each have unique, valid and justifiable reasons to feel undeserving/unworthy of each others love. Each wants to give their love to the other, but neither seems to be able to receive it, although grateful for the other anyway...

Is it more difficult then, for each of them to give their love, or to receive the other's love?

if love is a giving benevolent force i am thinking it could work to seem to each person they were continually receiving their own love as it is expressed through words, actions and energy
2 x

Tree Wyrm wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:01 pm
I am somewhat confused now, and it's bad enough that I've baffled more than one professional in the study of...lol.. love... this should be easy

but now, is it easier to give or receive.
<if love is a giving /benevolent energy or force, as opposed to a wanting or desiring energy that is self centered;
Suppose that person 'A' has been gifted with a genuine sense of love for person 'B'...

<person B also has a genuine sense of love for person A

<it is a natural attraction. There should be reciprocating love between them.

however, both persons A and B each have unique, valid and justifiable reasons to feel undeserving/unworthy of each others love. Each wants to give their love to the other, but neither seems to be able to receive it, although grateful for the other anyway...

Is it more difficult then, for each of them to give their love, or to receive the other's love?

if love is a giving benevolent force i am thinking it could work to seem to each person they were continually receiving their own love as it is expressed through words, actions and energy
Are there really justifiable reasons why one would not deserve to be loved? I think if we feel guilt inside ourselves we may find it hard to accept that we are worthy of love. I think love is something to be learned, Self love at least. Yes we sometimes feel love or a benevolent feeling for other people or pets but when it comes to really appreciate ourselves, then thats when the inner shadows start saying we are not good enough or worthy. I had to learn to appreciate and to love myself and it wasnt really easy. Usually, it was my insecurities deciding my worth. Now im growing this and learning to be more centered and less disturbed by external judging.
2 x