Are you in the right place?

Do you feel as though your life is going wrong? Turned upside down? Something is just skewed? Stop! Sometimes the best thing to do when you feel weird or discombobulated is just stop. Stop thinking. Stop searching for the problems. Stop worrying about what it could be and breathe. Just breathe. Look around you. Re-join the world that is going on around you right in THIS moment.
5 x

Re: Are you in the right place?

I believe life turns upside down for a very important reason. Yes I believe its good to be present in the moment and to not get drown by problems. Sometimes its very hard though because its like energy dragged us down, but well, not impossible, thats for sure. I believe that when life turns upside down its because its showing us the aspects we must grow inside ourselves in order to reach our highest desires.

This may not be true for everyone. I am only speaking out of my own experience. I had a normal and comfortable life with no big problems, except for some addictions here and there. I was having fun for the most part and not suffering stress about life.
The day I made the decision of really going after my highest potential, that day my life turned upside down. The real struggle and awakening begun. I didnt understand what was happening before but now I see that I needed it. I needed to grow so that I could reach my desires for life.

Obstacles dont always mean failure. Sometimes they are the beginning of the road to success.
4 x

Right place, wrong people. To go elsewhere, the right people, wrong place.
Stopping and becoming aware in the moment certainly helps, the key is disconnecting from those who would take advantage of misfortune, or be creating it for you.
Unfortunately if I were to stop and be present any more than I already have... well, who wants to dig a hole that big anyway... It doesnt matter, our place in the cosmos is to experience what 'they' want us to and thereby provide the energetic qualities needed to sustain the existence of consciousness based reality. This is why it works so well to sit with and experience all emotions until they resolve themselves.
Sorrow grows when sorrow's denied.

Pearl Jam, Just breathe... best advice ever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTb9GNIxpMk
3 x
Believe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TBZnvyGwQlieve

G'day Dabbsone

Within the present, we need to abstain from seeing everything as a negative or a positive, see everything in the present simply as motion. The way I see this is the controlling ego is the only part of us that sees everything as one thing or the other, however, an ego that isn't in control only sees motion void of critical judgement. Ego and judgment are fine as long as there not influenced by a controlling ego, for it's this controlling ego that make life harder than what it should be in my mind.

To me, searching for anything is of a controlling ego for only within searching has the ego got control of us. We simply need to release ourselves of being in control. Our controlling egos worries a lot about not having control and of being controlled, we need to release ourselves from this in my mind.
2 x

Hi.

I have some thoughts about ego. Firstly does it even exist or is it an illusion. How do i know I is an individual me. Couldn't I be the collective WE.

Secondly why would we need an ego? What would be the purpose of it. Maybe to have the instinct to live in this world even though our purpose is always to return to our natural state of spirit maybe ego is about perception and concept.

If nothing is solid or mass but a mere illusion where does ego come into it?.

LOve cheeneka x
2 x

The way I see it, we have both aspects of ourselves: We have the spiritual side and we have the ego or human side.
I personally do not think of ego as something necessarily bad. I do not think ego has to be an evil aspect of ourselves. Maybe when ego goes too far away to the point of blinding the person and disconnecting the person then thats when it can cause trouble. But I see ego as a way to keep us grounded in this world and as a tool to trigger growth while in here. Yes, ego is an illusion since we are essentially Spirit, but it plays an important role in our journey.

Attacking our ego is like trying to suppress our human aspect. Its like denying an aspect of ourselves. I think acceptance of ego works better and gives more peace. Then we can accept and love ourselves and keep evolving from it.

Maybe ego is what keeps us here in this world.
1 x

cheeneka wrote:
Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:05 pm
Hi.

I have some thoughts about ego. Firstly does it even exist or is it an illusion. How do i know I is an individual me. Couldn't I be the collective WE.

Secondly why would we need an ego? What would be the purpose of it. Maybe to have the instinct to live in this world even though our purpose is always to return to our natural state of spirit maybe ego is about perception and concept.

LOve cheeneka x
It seems to me that ego is what anchors us here on this plane of existence. To lose ego and become the one-ness with ?god? is great i guess, but being here it is required that we experience individuality and without ego we would not know this.
You work hard to accept spirituality and hopefully ascension or enlightenment comes. No one talks like this about the unascended tho, to have to experience ego after having lost it.
2 x

Old Dragon wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:59 am
cheeneka wrote:
Hi.

LOve cheeneka x
It seems to me that ego is what anchors us here on this plane of existence. To lose ego and become the one-ness with ?god? is great i guess, but being here it is required that we experience individuality and without ego we would not know this.
You work hard to accept spirituality and hopefully ascension or enlightenment comes. No one talks like this about the unascended tho, to have to experience ego after having lost it.
Hi.

I think it is possible to be both. Spirit and ego. There are very enlightened beings in this reality. Beings with a higher vibration who can pass as human but have a very different purpose. Due to the higher vibration they are connected to all things. Human, plant,animal and spirit. They have an individual body but their mind still lives and experiences omnipresence,thoughts and no tme.

They have foregone the full experience of ego for a higher purpose. All the prophets gone before were these beings.

They still walk among us.

LOve cheeneksx
0 x

Maybe the full experience of the ego is also the higher purpose. Our Spirit purposely choses to come and live a human reality. No matter what stage the Soul / Spirit - Ego is, the purpose is to experience itself as human, as ego. The purpose is to evolve from it. Our ego also plays a role in the game of history, it leaves a mark, it helps create. Spirit brings ideas, inspiration, feeling, creative energy, life... Ego takes action, plays a role in the physical reality. Its a role we, as Spirit, chose to come here and play in the "Universal Orchestra". Ego is not to be denied, ego is to be accepted, integrated and loved as Spirit.
2 x

cheeneka wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:15 pm
Old Dragon wrote:
cheeneka wrote:
I think it is possible to be both. Spirit and ego. There are very enlightened beings in this reality. Beings with a higher vibration who can pass as human but have a very different purpose. Due to the higher vibration they are connected to all things. Human, plant,animal and spirit. They have an individual body but their mind still lives and experiences omnipresence,thoughts and no tme.

They have foregone the full experience of ego for a higher purpose. All the prophets gone before were these beings.

LOve cheeneksx
Is this why some people say strange things to me like I'm unloveable?... call me names like Father, master, and an angel... pulling back in fear or fawning with undeserved respect... why i know things without knowing how i know... or being loved everywhere but where is my home...
idk, i dont really care anyway, just saying it seems to fit and I still wouldnt believe it if the worlds spiritual experts told me themselves.... God-mind though, serious stuff some will kill for, I recently read an article suggesting that this is the motivation for the wars of this world, to eradicate cultures with knowledge of how to attain god-mind.

curious tho... what is the mechanism that separates memory from awareness, as it is said that all who come here forget their origins. is it related to the ego?:
3 x
Believe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58TBZnvyGwQlieve

Sunsmiles wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:52 pm
cheeneka wrote:
Old Dragon wrote:

LOve cheeneksx
Is this why some people say strange things to me like I'm unloveable?... call me names like Father, master, and an angel... pulling back in fear or fawning with undeserved respect... why i know things without knowing how i know... or being loved everywhere but where is my home...
idk, i dont really care anyway, just saying it seems to fit and I still wouldnt believe it if the worlds spiritual experts told me themselves.... God-mind though, serious stuff some will kill for, I recently read an article suggesting that this is the motivation for the wars of this world, to eradicate cultures with knowledge of how to attain god-mind.

curious tho... what is the mechanism that separates memory from awareness, as it is said that all who come here forget their origins. is it related to the ego?:
What a beautiful song. Reminds me of beauty, innocence, magic and a childlike wonder. Never lose this part of spirit. It is the memory of spirit.

All the answers are within you. In the stillness spirit speaks but it takes practice to still the mind.

You don"t need experts you are spirit . Spirit has the wisdom of the ages experts have knowledge. They are two different things.

The more you are still the more you will connect with spirit.

LOve cheenekax
3 x

cheeneka wrote:
Hi.

LOve cheeneka x
I think anything controlling and/or desiring is of the ego. Our sun is controlling, this is ego so everything within this control is also ego otherwise I doubt it could exist within this kind of reality.

I think the purpose of ego is creation for all of creation is ego. It's like an expression or motion of something that is motionless, Buddhism calls this motionless state pure awareness. All of creation is simply the motion side of motionlessness, the yin to the yang if you like.

Is everything of creation not truly of solid mass? While this pure awareness is being expressed as motion, it is, when being simply being of pure awareness it's not. The ego as always needs to force a singular or ultimate answer when there isn't one in my mind, consciousness as a whole isn't this limited.
3 x

Sunsmiles wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:52 pm
cheeneka wrote:
Old Dragon wrote:

LOve cheeneksx

A wise interrogation, is the ego related to our memory loss?

Ego is motion for without motion the ego isn't able to exist, for example, as we quieten the mind, we experience less ego for there is less motion. Basically, instead of focusing on the quietness, we focus on motion which creates ego, the more motion expressed, the more egoistic we become, our present reality shows this. Because we are focused on motion, we forget what we are, we become the participator instead of the observer, in the process of participating forgetting what we are.
3 x