Re: WHAT ARE TERRORISTS FIGHTING FOR

passpartu wrote:l spent a lot of time on some countries, was tortured and imprisoned, nearly died several times, knew many of these folks eye to eye, and saw deep inside them many things of which l speak from personal experience. from what position does hobbit speak, in such an uncivil way, to deliver his messages then? who has he shot recently? what blood is on his hands? the moment of death, when you see the light leave the eyes of a person, very close up, so you can feel them stop breathing....does it mean anything to anyone?
hobby1 is giving a personal opinion. I am sorry for your loss and your suffering. I myself know grief but it is not anyone else's fault.
Uncivil is your perspective.
Which side of this debate you are talking about I am not sure, either way I send you healing, love and light.
LOve cheeneka x
1 x

thanks ms Che for your kind comments. kind comments are always well appreciated. as to a tax bill, any who were in such a plight, would not know it was a tax bill, unless the letter was opened, and who can say, if the receiver was not wearing his glasses at the time of delivery, or he just assumed the letter was for him, without even looking? Maybe there was more than one letter, and this one was under the others, correctly addressed? Suffice to say, being smacked in the mouth is always a distraction, and to take a letter in the hand, most people have the instinctive response to grasp it, without even checking what is being put there.

the point is that this is analogous. it is a simile. a metaphor. (NOT A SMILEY OR SUCH). to descend into picking it apart destroys its message.
2 x

Yes. yet everything happens for a reason. If the address is wrong it is meant to be. It is part of this puzzle of yours that you are trying to decipher. Maybe simplify it more, rather than seeing it first as a puzzle. The funny thing I see is, I have to read both your posts quite a few times to understand them :)

LOve cheeneka x
1 x

l am sorry that my posts are difficult for you to read easily. if l simplify my style, the messages will be lost across the levels. my humble apologies.

l cannot remember the last time --if ever--a person said to me that l only think of food and sex. maybe a young person, who was inexperienced and full of TV fantasies and callow book learning, might say such things. a person who was egotistical and sure of their own obsessive position, looking for every chance to prove how clever they were, and stepping on all comers; full of hormones and desire to inflict suffering and righteousness on anyone who crossed their paths.
a hypocrite who quotes from the bible and then tells us in the same sentences nearly, that mathematics is the only true religion, above all others, sadly neglected and sided, and then quotes from the bible yet again- which is, another book, of many books, and books are only books, and are no replacement for reality and experience.
when you stick a knife and twist it round and back, between the ribs of a man you know would shoot you if you you were not holding off his gun with your other hand, and see the life ebb from him as he slumps to the ground, and you follow him down, until you know he has gone, because there was killing in his eyes just as surely that he saw in mine.

dont be sorry. death is as natural as life... and l have been at both much. so excuse me, l find it very difficult to be spoken to in uncivil ways, by those who preach to me from books and ideas; and not from life and death. how can any boy know what it is to hold your babies in your hands, new born, and be a father, until they feel the difference that is as real as sanity and pain?
2 x

well ms Che, you say more than once that you want answers to killing and death to your thread post.
my opinion; death is not nice. its real. so anyone should take great care when discussing it as a topic, for it affects everyone the same, and is one way.
so if you want to face any killers, dont blink, act; or it could well be your turn.
1 x

passpartu wrote:well ms Che, you say more than once that you want answers to killing and death to your thread post.
my opinion; death is not nice. its real. so anyone should take great care when discussing it as a topic, for it affects everyone the same, and is one way.
so if you want to face any killers, dont blink, act; or it could well be your turn.
I think all topics are of equal importance, death is a subject that is rarely discussed and yet it is as much a part of life as birth.
We know a lot of information on birth but we know very little of death.
The affect a post has on someone, belongs to the person reading the post, not the person writing the post.
LOve cheeneka x
2 x