Hi From me to you

My username is EightPathsOfWill

I live in Toronto Canada Scarborough part
I have been meditating for seven years now.
I would like to meet more spiritual people
My hobbies are rhyming, video games, meditation,
Exercising, watching movies or TV, listening to music mainly underground hip hop, sparring (play fighting) , I am into weapons of all types and I love anime.

I am mostly a yang tiger eyed lion hearted.
I have telepathy unfortunately I can't control it.
I would love to meet other telepaths. I also have done a lot of psychic abilities and none psychic kinetic.

I am into animals my favourite is the shark or it's relative the megalodon.

So yeah 😁
3 x

Re: Hi From me to you

I am sensitive myself but have not been meeting in where I now live, anybody telepathic. And in there they deny it and thought that it is not normal to have such ability. It is lucky however that even they knew I play tarot and do readings, they just let me do so anyways.
1 x

Hello out there. Telepathy can be a gift, but like anyone that talks too much if it gets out of control it is no fun.
Meditation, Spirit and prayer are two tools that can bring stability back again.

My biggest issue with dealing with this was the fact that you can not really prove the source. Be it spirits, entities, inputs from other people minds and emotions, or subconscious static of Self. The Not knowing "for Sure" promotes curiousity which breeds more thoughts and anger at the viscious cycle that may be out of control. The exercise will help vent this anger in a healthy direction. The ground for this is the imagination. You must feed it with good words and thoughts and steer the patterns away from any confusions. The Spirit will help with this healing process, even if it often feels you may be alone in what your dealing with. There is good that can help.

With discilipline the Spirit will give the words and guidence you can trust instead of just getting entangled in a bunch of words. Telepathy does happen. Two way Telepathy with a living person can happen, but more often then not it is a one way recieving of info, image or words. Be cautious of imitation entities looking for a mind game to misuse or feed off your imagination. If I do not sense clarity i do not trust the source.

Be well all in this Journey of Self and Spirit
6 x

Thank you for your kind words. Well yes the above that you state all happen to me, and I admit I feel very isolated when things come to the supernatural part. There are religions who does not accept such gifts being our own but instead they always said that such things do not come naturally. It is as if no matter how I explain they never understand.
3 x

Thank you for your kind words. Well yes the above that you state all happen to me, and I admit I feel very isolated when things come to the supernatural part. There are religions who does not accept such gifts being our own but instead they always said that such things do not come naturally. It is as if no matter how I explain they never understand.
3 x

IndigoViolet wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:36 am
I can relate to this. Feeling very isolated because of having supernatural experiences. However, why would you need approval from any religion about your own gifts that you know you have? Religions are more about focusing on the external while spirituality to me is more exploring inside and getting to know who you are. Those are your gifts, for you to develop or whatever. Does not matter if a religion or dogma approves it or not. As long as you get to understand yourself, you will need less approval from others. Its a process.
4 x

Finding people who accept it is hard enough in the physical world in contrast to the internet world. Maybe that is why the internet and the exchange of information is so important. Be this good or bad, many of those people who I have met are christian include to a person who is very devoted, that I talked to in the phone two days ago. In fact, despite the like hate side of our relationship, we left each other's contact and we still call and whatsapp each other.

She is the one who frequently try everything to pull me to any church meeting if she can, and now I regret it lol. I mean, church is repetitive and very boring indeed, and there is nothing they can do with supernatural abilities that belong to me. But if I get too close to her in heart, I *do* feel very isolate. The intention really is not the matter at this point. In those times however, it was only her who will not treat me as being "mental" when I talk about supernatural things. And it all began when I told her somehow, that I can do psychic readings and play tarot cards.

And in addition to that, there is very few people that I can relate to at all. In fact, none. Well, maybe that is life. However, hopefully, to learn from each other if we can.
3 x

Would it be possible that it is us who isolate ourselves from others by feeling we cannot fit in?

I think that many times the acceptance and support is actually there, but we reject it one way or the other because our subconscious tells us "we are different, we do not fit in, we are not accepted".
2 x

Return to “Introductions”