Hello

Hi everyone.

It's the end as I am the reckoner of times. Come receive the mark of the beast on your forehead. Don't want it? Too bad, I placed it there when I shaped you from clay.
Here is the most dangerous book to read. It is Magik, in the ways that it can bestow immortality and omniscience upon the reader like when I was Thoth. However it depends on the person's own level of self mastery to completely comprehend what it means. It can shatter the illusion, especially if one is high. I've seen it transform normal people to a deeper understanding of the times.

I however cannot take responsibility for your sanity. It works on all the layers. ALL of them. It's not the deceptive Aleister Crowley mad ramblings crap, because I am the devil he wanted to be. I don't promise you anything either. Free poetry at the least. lol
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7oFpP_9nIMmQlhMSVF2NEVyTkU/view?usp=sharing
2 x

Re: Hello

Garberry99 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:15 pm
Not at all. You misunderstood.
It is used as a distraction and tactic cause those that do that, do not want to reflect or look at themselves.
Yet you think I misunderstand? So be it, if that's what you want to see.
2 x

Re: Hello

You should keep a note that by what you're implying by said 'stepping stone' - that it doesn't make them tall. But those who try to be tall, do not properly understand the meaning. As they mistake their own placement for something that it is not, and is shown by that which is hidden in there own loss of direction.
2 x

Return to “Introductions”