Can you feel something big is about to happen?

Yes
Total votes: 1 (100%)
No (No votes)
Can kind of relate (No votes)
You're insane (No votes)
Total votes: 1

This Constant Feeling..

I have this constant feeling of anxiety. Almost like I'm living outside of my body, but looking through my eyes. It's like being in a dream, every time I wake up. And I can't seem to put my finger on what it is, but I'm leaving more towards, this life is trying to prepare me for something..

This isn't a place to share personal problems, but I am in such a low point at my life that I would usually be very bitter and depressed. I would lock everyone out of my life and hide from everything that could hurt me anymore.. Moon in Cancer here. Haha, anywho. I feel like I'm coming out of my shell. I feel like I am being forced to look at things I don't normally like to look at, such as world events or my past issues. I believe I am becoming enlightened, but for something huge. I wake up every single day and think about the possibility of the world ending. I see every bad scenario possible out of situation I cross paths with. I feel like my mind is working overtime to try and figure out what this world is coming to considering this is how I usually come to conclusions, observation and intuition.. can anyone relate? Help me describe what I am feeling?
2 x

Re: This Constant Feeling..

I can relate a lot.
I also felt the extreme happenings coming and my own buried emotions coming to surface for me to deal with them, to heal them, to prepare myself for a new life and reality that are coming. It has been hurtful but I am not so afraid, sometimes I feel the anxious in the air, not sure if its me and my family or just feelings and emotions in general that are affecting many people. I know that my inner healing is the answer so I focus on that, but feeling the emotions and working them out; it has been a process for me.

I also have this recent "need" to reconnect with friends, old and new, to connect to people, both spiritual and non-spiritual and to accept my self the way I am in my human and spiritual condition. All this is a process for me, but im feeling it very vividly.

Changes are already happening...
1 x