Balance Creates Love

#1
This is interesting, is a true state of balance of divine consciousness (spirit) or human consciousness (mind)?

Considering that humans have always and probably always will express extremes, it is unlikely a true state of balance is of human consciousness; it's probably why human consciousness struggles to maintain some kind of balance in life.

When we presume and perceive that divine consciousness is love and that love is above all else, is this not an expression of an extreme. It's very human to desire the opposite of what one is existing in, especially if one is not physiologically happy with their present environment.

Consider this, is not saying that divine consciousness is primarily of love not stating an absolute? If we took away all the love and hate within the world, all we would be left with is bliss, the reason for this lies within these extreme expressions. There is no true sense of balance within extreme expressions, in one trying to over power the other all the times, a true sense of balance simply can't exist within such an existence.

So why do we perceive that divine consciousness is only of an extreme such as love?

Psychologically looking at this, human nature perceives what it desires to be of, not what it doesn't desire to be of, especially if it has any kind of disdain (contempt) towards it's present environment. It is simply natural for humans to desire something to be what it's not just to escape from its present environment.

It is natural when a state of true balance exists bliss and love are present, however, when a state of imbalance exists, chaos and hate are present and naturally so. So is divine conciseness (spirit) primarily of and expressive of love or balance? If the spirit within all things was of an extreme, everything would also express and be of extremes but there simply not.

So if everything of the spirit within all things is balance, why isn't everything of balance? Where you have yin and yang, is where you have balance but you also have imbalance, it's simply a natural law of existence as a whole.

Human represents imbalance where divine consciousness represents balance. To me, we presume too much while collectively in a state of chaos and mayhem. The divine consciousness, unlike ourselves, is not of an extreme of any kind, we simply perceive it to be so because of what we psychologically desire.

As of many Eastern teachings teach, balance/moderation is the key, not love.

“Simplicity, patience, compassion.
These three are your greatest treasures.
Simple in actions and thoughts, you return to the source of being.
Patient with both friends and enemies,
you accord with the way things are.
Compassionate toward yourself,
you reconcile all beings in the world.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

“Your hand opens and closes, opens and closes. If it were always a fist or always stretched open, you would be paralysed. Your deepest presence is in every small contracting and expanding, the two as beautifully balanced and coordinated as birds' wings.”
― Jalaluddin Rumi, The Essential Rumi

You can be still and still moving. Content even in your discontent.
Ram Dass
1 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#2
I received the following reply in relation to this topic on Google community; it stuck out because, to me, it obviously comes from a person who is moderate within their thoughts and being.

Reply
All things in moderation. It is about understanding instead of reacting to stuff. A teaching that I am learning.... chaos is neither good or bad it is neutral. It is undefined until you specify it and then you create into it. I am constantly reminded of this teaching when things go crazy in my life and I don't understand. It is good to keep a sense of humor. Thank you for sharing this Mathew.

My Reply
I don't come across too many people these days with a moderated sense of thought and being, you are rare Pauline sadly enough.

We simply create what we perceive, so if it's one or the other, that is what we will create, friction and conflict, if it's neither, we simply create bliss and a true sense of love.

I personally know of two Catholics who help people in need no matter of what colour or creed. I am myself still today helping people with so called negative, bad or toxic vibrations, according to new age spirituality, would these people of the new age help these people? Obviously not because the vibrations are too toxic, that's not a true expression of love to me. A true expression of love is seeing no toxicity or negativity or even a positive, it's simply as you said Pauline, neutral.
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#3
What are these "people of the new age"? I thought labels come from extreme perceptions that are in so much dislike. We are just people, awake or in the process of awakening like soon will be for millions of more people in the world. So I dont understand who the people of the new age are or should be accoding to which standards.

When we see a spiritual person, we think of a person who is supposed to be of service to others, always ready to help and to love and support others unconditionally, otherwise... The person isnt spiritual enough, or the person is fake or not good enough or whatever, why? Because they do not fit our standards. Its easy to forget that we are ALL in the same process of awakening and that we are humans who are not meant to be perfect and that does not mean we are less worthy because of the lack of perfection.

I believe does bring balance in general. Love does not deny or supress the lack of love, it lets it be. That is why we find it hard to believe that there would be a benevolent universal force existing with us, because this force would not supress or interfere or deny our actions, even if they seem to be the opposite of love. Love can have many forms, love can be the compassion we give and receive, the small acts for helping others, the acceptance of self and others, the creativity that we use to manifest stuff, the shared happiness, and sometimes the pain and hurtful actions given and received as messages or lessons we need. Love hurts too, usually we hurt and get hurt the deepest by the people we love the most: family, partner, friends. They are a good example of people who love us and who cause great pain to us: the love is right there, so is the darkness, coexisting in front of our eyes.
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#4
Indeed, what are these people of their new age spirituality? It's just simply of more labels and judgment, not less, there are so many more negatives and toxicities these days!! Yes I Spirit 3, we are simply just people who are aware to one degree or another.

I am presently researching and writing up on how western and eastern people think, new age is seemingly in line with western thinking. If we focus on not judging, we simply couldn't be in judgment, it's out of the question point blank. The western mind focuses on one aspect where the eastern mind focuses on all aspects, in this case for the eastern mind, it is obvious we are in more judgment in relation to new age spirituality. What I think has occurred is that the western mind has tried to take on eastern thinking by westernising the eastern perspectives involved.

In relation to what is or isn't spiritual. I have never myself determined what is or isn't spiritual, I have no idea how you do that, in saying this, I have referred to everything being spiritual. However, it is obvious that some people are more aware and some less aware, we would be simply deceiving to ourselves if we all didn't notice, become aware, of this.

So if people noticeably critically judge other people toxic and negative, it is obvious they are not as aware as people who don't do this. Spiritual awareness is about becoming aware of everything void of bias or prejudice, this includes being aware of awareness itself within everything. Yes, we are on the same journey but we are not on the same path I Spirit 3. If we were all on the same path, what you are saying here would be true but it's not. Your western mind says I am standardising, my eastern mind, from my western mind, says all I am doing is observing an overall difference, this is all.

I am aware by becoming aware that one uses fewer standards, of course to a western mind this is still standardising........
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#5
Let's look at in this way.

Relating awareness to spirituality to the western mind is standardising, the standards being awareness, this is not the case for the eastern mind, all it sees is an obvious. To be honest, most western minded people literally do standardise spirituality, this is simply not the case for the eastern mind.

Observing a difference in awareness is simply observing an obvious, the western mind doesn't see it like this, it sees control therefore a standardisation. The reason for this stems from the western mind being about control where the eastern mind is simply about agreement.
1 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#6
I think that it is standardizing people to think of them as western or eastern thinkers. Cultures do affect people in general, but even within the same cultures and beliefs, there are many different mentalities and ways to perceive life. To me, it is not categorized as "western or eastern thinking". When it comes to spirituality, each person has a slightly different understanding of what this means. To me: Spirituality is about deeper exploration of the mystical, esoterical, energetic world and how it affects our life. It is also a very personal journey of self discovery, maybe this is the most important point for me.

Each person has a different idea of what life is about and about what is being spiritual and what is not. Each person has very different life purposes. It is a very personal journey.
3 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#7
I Spirit 3 wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:04 pm
I think that it is standardizing people to think of them as western or eastern thinkers. Cultures do affect people in general, but even within the same cultures and beliefs, there are many different mentalities and ways to perceive life. To me, it is not categorized as "western or eastern thinking". When it comes to spirituality, each person has a slightly different understanding of what this means. To me: Spirituality is about deeper exploration of the mystical, esoterical, energetic world and how it affects our life. It is also a very personal journey of self discovery, maybe this is the most important point for me.

Each person has a different idea of what life is about and about what is being spiritual and what is not. Each person has very different life purposes. It is a very personal journey.
This is exactly what I mean I Spirit 3, the western mind only thinks in standardisation. There is an obvious difference between the eastern mind and the western mind; this has been proven under observation not standardisation.

So if I see a pretty young girl, saying that this pretty young girl is young and pretty is standardising? It's not; it's simply observing an obvious.

Observing an obvious difference is observation, only through participation does one start to standardise everything that one observes.

I am finding it interesting how the western mind is unable to comprehend this, that observing a difference isn't standardisation. It's funny how the western mind always has to put some kind of control on everything, standardise everything including the accused of standardisation!!

Isn't stating that someone is standardising also standardising? It's clearly the pot calling the kettle black is it not I Spirit 3, or is it observation? If you are unable or unwilling to see your own standardisations, it's not observation but participation.

Showing western minds weaknesses isn't of critical judgment, but of course the western minds controlling ego will only see it this way and understandably so, this is one of it's known weaknesses.

So to a western mind expressing an obvious is only of standardisation, this within itself is standardisation I Spirit 3, in actuality it's worse, it's also noticeably hypocritical. We all standardise to one extent or another, standardising other people of standardising is a pretty dumb thing to do. I suppose this is why some people state that the western mind is of no mind, the controlling ego becomes it's mind.

So when I observe a man and women kissing, this is standardising!! This is no different to observing an eastern and western mind expressing themselves, it's simply an observation of what is being observed within the present.
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#8
Is there variables within the eastern and western mind? Yes, but to be aware of these variable one must first observe what creates these variables. As I have stated before, like yin being apart of yang and visa-versa, the eastern and western mind works to the same, one is of the other but in a lot of cases more of one than the other, very much like the masculine and the feminine, this is obvious without having to standardise.
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#9
I do not think of myself as a wester or easter minded person to begin with, I am just me, with my ideas.
Also, I am not standardizing you or accusing you of anything, or at least do not mean to. I simply gave my opinion on this, my observation, thats all.
We may disagree sometimes, that does not mean I am attacking your views on things, I just means I have my own which I express freely here, as it is everyone´s right.

I respect your opinions and do not mean to attack you for them; I also express my own views, my own observation.
3 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#10
I Spirit 3 wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:05 pm
I do not think of myself as a wester or easter minded person to begin with, I am just me, with my ideas.
Also, I am not standardizing you or accusing you of anything, or at least do not mean to. I simply gave my opinion on this, my observation, thats all.
We may disagree sometimes, that does not mean I am attacking your views on things, I just means I have my own which I express freely here, as it is everyone´s right.

I respect your opinions and do not mean to attack you for them; I also express my own views, my own observation.
Indeed, you have standardised yourself as being just you void of being eastern or western, it's still a standardisation. I am everything that is as of everyone is in my mind, this includes being of a western and/or eastern mind.

I did state mind instead of persons, there is a huge difference in this case I Spirit 3. A person from an eastern origin can be as much of the western mind as a western person and visa-versa; this is why stating person isn't the same as stating mind.

Being everything is just is, being of something void of everything else isn't being just is I Spirit 3, not in my mind anyway.

Going by your other replies to me, it is obvious you think I overly standardise like being spiritual doesn't necessary mean being helpful and/or giving to other people. I do believe as we became more aware, we naturally become more helpful and giving, it's not something we need to work at because it's apart of the natural process.

Since 2010, I have fully given myself and have been helpful to a lot of people on the net; of course a lot of other people on the net wouldn't desire to see it this way either, it's all a part of the process.

I don't see you attacking me as such but you seem to have put me into some kind of level or slot thus standardising me. The point is you can't have a strong stance against standardisation if you are yourself standardising, of course you can but it's not wise in my mind.

I respect your stance towards standardising, I also think we standardise everything too much, if I am doing this myself at this point, I am unable to see it I Spirit 3. I think equating oneness/God/the higher being, primarily of love is being overly standardising this state to a specific, you must be of love, point blank, otherwise you are not of this state. Did you not yourself, in another discussion, try to make out that I haven't experienced this state? Think on this......
1 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#11
Let's get back to the main topic. Ask yourself, can one be truly loving if one is within themselves imbalanced?

Being balanced simply means that the negatives and positives are not in opposition to each other but in harmony with each other. You can't truly be of love if you still look at other people and environment as being toxic/negative. In a state of true love it's impossible to perceive like this as everything is in balance with everything else within yourself.

In saying this, it is obvious that many things within the environment are imbalanced. One must first become aware of the imbalances to bring balance, basically, became aware of our weaknesses and tend to them first to go on and become truly balanced. Ignoring or hiding our weakness, our negatives, isn't going to bring balance therefore a true sense of love.

All this means is that balance is the key to opening up the door to a true state of love, in my mind and other eastern minded people's minds too, however, I now understand why the western mind can't or won't see this.

I think denouncing that we are of a western and eastern mind is a bit silly, it's like denouncing the obvious differences between yin and yang, male and female within us all, no true sense of love can come from this.

Only through becoming aware of the differences can we become balanced within ourselves and our environment.
1 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#12
I do not know what you are about when you say I suggested you never experienced a state of love before. I do not know you enough to state this about you and when I write posts, I speak in general, not exactly pointing YOU out. I do not really remember stating this about you in any of my replies

The problem is that I have my own observations and sometimes I post them here freely but maybe you feel like im constantly attacking you or accusing you of this or that... But this is not the case. Sometimes people disagree with us and its their right to do so and to think for themselves. A disagreement is not necessarily an accusation, only if you take it as such.
1 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#13
I Spirit 3 wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:54 pm
I do not know what you are about when you say I suggested you never experienced a state of love before. I do not know you enough to state this about you and when I write posts, I speak in general, not exactly pointing YOU out. I do not really remember stating this about you in any of my replies

The problem is that I have my own observations and sometimes I post them here freely but maybe you feel like im constantly attacking you or accusing you of this or that... But this is not the case. Sometimes people disagree with us and its their right to do so and to think for themselves. A disagreement is not necessarily an accusation, only if you take it as such.
OK, to me you come across like this, it's like stating person when I stated mind, there is a huge difference, of course to state I refereed to people instead of mind is shifty, I don't think you did this by mistake as of a number of your replies to me infer. Maybe consciously you are not aware of this, this often occurs.
1 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#14
I Spirit 3, if your intentions are truly honourable, I humbly apologise. I have been attacked in so many different ways, at times quite deceptively, on my own posts I have simply lost count, maybe I have simply become paranoid.

Anyway, I am but a grain of sand upon a beach, my views and perceptions are the same, don't feel you have to defend yourself against me, especially if you are truly honourable.
1 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#15
I understand what you mean when you say you have been attacked in different ways before and so this makes you a bit paranoid; I understand this because this has also happened to me. I have felt this way too.

I can tell you that I do not have bad intentions towards you; I never promise perfection because I am in a growth process and I have my inner shadows, so I prefer to be honest about this. But I do not mean to attack you and I understand you a bit.

Not just you, and not just me, feel or have felt this way. I also apologize to you if my words sounded a bit harsh but its not my intention to offend. I do express my views, even if they disagree with other perspectives; but this does not mean im attacking, im just expressing my view.
Sometimes I agree with your ideas, sometimes I dont because I see life different, from my perspective. But I can tell you that I do not mean to offend you.
3 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#16
I Spirit 3 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:47 am
I understand what you mean when you say you have been attacked in different ways before and so this makes you a bit paranoid; I understand this because this has also happened to me. I have felt this way too.

I can tell you that I do not have bad intentions towards you; I never promise perfection because I am in a growth process and I have my inner shadows, so I prefer to be honest about this. But I do not mean to attack you and I understand you a bit.

Not just you, and not just me, feel or have felt this way. I also apologize to you if my words sounded a bit harsh but its not my intention to offend. I do express my views, even if they disagree with other perspectives; but this does not mean im attacking, im just expressing my view.
Sometimes I agree with your ideas, sometimes I dont because I see life different, from my perspective. But I can tell you that I do not mean to offend you.
I now these are forums and you do leave yourself open to questioning as it should be, however, trickery, deception and outright nastiness shouldn't be of a spiritual forum to me. I suppose this is standardising spiritual forums but I think it's the way it should be.

I have had people who have made out they are friends of mine while they stick the knife in the back, I am absolutely sure you have experienced this as well in relation to this site. It can be very hard to tell if people are honourable or not, for me anyway.

If your words or the structure of your words offend me, it is me who has the problem, not you I Spirit 3, you have nothing to apologise for as I'm sure it's me being paranoid. Don't take my rebuttals seriously, if I truly thought you had no honour, I wouldn't be conversing with you, I've evolved from conversing with dishonourable people. When I say dishonourable I don't mean negative people, I mean people who show an obvious dishonour and respect for other people and their views.

I call a spade a spade myself, I tell it how it is or how I see it, sadly, this offends a lot of people but again it's their problem not mine. I would myself prefer people to be open and honest with me within their own words. I simply needed to know where you are honestly coming from.

What you and I are doing here is exactly what forums should be about, be upfront, honest and direct but also respectful in our disagreement and misunderstandings.
3 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#17
How do you know what balance is, if you have an idea of that 'balance',which is based on an idea that created an image. Is that something that you have truly experienced? To not see toxicity/negativity.

Cause the thing you're stuck on is negativity that's created from imbalance.

Do you know why you're stuck on it?
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#18
Mystik wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:09 pm
How do you know what balance is, if you have an idea of that 'balance',which is based on an idea that created an image. Is that something that you have truly experienced? To not see toxicity/negativity.

Cause the thing you're stuck on is negativity that's created from imbalance.

Do you know why you're stuck on it?
How do you know I am stuck on negativity that creates imbalances? You seem to be quite adamant about this, however, I don't think your adamant views to do with me personally was created from the same source as my views on balance somehow.

My views are not personal to start with, they point out the weaknesses within everything, the collective, you are simply notably being personal here.

So what do I know about balance?

Balance isn't imbalance, it's like you stating I am personally negative therefore imbalanced, you know this because you compare this to what? Balance, however, you obviously have a bias view therefore an imbalanced view by being personal. My views are not personal but collective; these views are created from a bigger picture unlike your own. Only in observing the bigger picture can one be certain of balanced views, personal views are obviously only of a very small picture which can and often gives imbalanced perspectives, perceptions and views.

I have also conversed with a number of eastern minded people on this subject, the consensus is balance isn't observation of the small picture but the big picture.

Yin and yang in conflict represents an imbalance where's yin and yang in harmony represent balance, of course to have an imbalance or balance takes two. You are obviously in conflict with me by making it personal thus an imbalance exists.

"Do you know why you're stuck on it?"

So no doubt you already have a preconception of why I am personally negative therefore imbalanced.

https://www.taoism.net/articles/mason/principl.htm

"The Tao is the One. From the One come yin and yang; From these two, creative energy (chi); From energy, ten thousand things, The forms of all creation. All life embodies yin And embraces yang, Through their union Achieving harmony."

To be of the Tao one must be of balance of yin and yang, for example, negative and positive, within this one becomes of the Tao which negates both positive and negative. It is obvious that you are the one stuck on negatives therefore not of the Toa/oneness.

Why do you people always have to refer to someone being negative? Who is stuck on what Mystik? You simply don't want to see your own weaknesses so you personally try to pick out other peoples weaknesses and label them negative.

I should say; an imbalance is a tree trying to be rigid to the wind instead of flexing to the wind, how many people of love and light are rigid to the wind?

Finally, have I been in states where there is no negativity/toxicity? I had an experience with a Reiki teacher once who stated I have experienced the lotus flower, not that I knew what this meant at the time.
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#19
Is it because I am not acting all worm and fluffy that I can't possibly be balanced therefore I am negative? Why relate negativity to imbalances to start with? A huge mistake in my mind because imbalances don't create negativity, our personal perception that imbalances are negative do. For an imbalance to exist so does balance, imbalances aren't that negative after all are they? Sorry but this is the way I see everything.
2 x

Re: Balance Creates Love

#20
I was basing it off of observation and observing what you said. I wasn't trying to make it personal, as to what you've chosen to assume and hold as an absolute truth. And with the last thing I had stated, you're proving by that example, and what you're saying - that you are stuck on it. And so you're trying to make it 'personal'.
Cause what you accuse other's of doing, is what you're actually doing. As you are doing right now.

You only see the negativity cause it's a mirror that points out the need for introspection, to where it's coming from.

"Unless you learn to face your own shadows, you will continue to see them inside of others, because the world outside of you is only a reflection of the world inside you."
Image
You should keep this in mind as well..
3 x
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics

Return to “General Spirituality”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron