bazzare psychic attacks

It has come to my attention that strange psychic attacks are happening recently these are not normal attacks in the least
These attacks do not cuase pain or hurt these attacks cuase un natural behaviour and unusual actions but do not hurt. Does anyone have more information on this type of psychic attack. The attack is kinda werid especially because it feels less like a phychic attack more control. So Please if you have more information post it up on this thread
2 x

unknown, if you are shielded these attempts
at mind control won't bother you.

There are several sources that are experimenting
in this mental neurological field and could be causing
these brief mental/physical effects. They can not
penetrate a positive psi-shield, and I don't know
of any thing that can.
in harmony,
roger
2 x

There are many things they say attribute to what is known as a consciousness shift. The frequency of the planet vibrates at a level that is said to be tied to our heart beats. As the frequencies changes or shift, some of us who are attuned to it will sense it. It can result in a good or bad mood and sometimes even be taken as a physic attack (bad feeling). If it is the planet that affects us, then our ability to balance what we feel will hopefully balance the planet as well.
2 x

Or who knows it could be a new satellite designed to interfere and alter
the brain patterns of people. Think about it, if we can channel certain
frequencies don't you think that man can design a circuit board that
does the same? What are your thoughts on that? remember the phones
that wee outlawed for interfering with the human mind.
2 x

Life007 wrote:Or who knows it could be a new satellite designed to interfere and alter
the brain patterns of people. Think about it, if we can channel certain
frequencies don't you think that man can design a circuit board that
does the same? What are your thoughts on that? remember the phones
that wee outlawed for interfering with the human mind.
Nope!
IF not shielded, the conscious judgmental linear mind can be distracted is true.
But this happens often with very sensitive Empathic people.
All the Gov-funded lab experiments to cause extreme mind
confusion or mind control have failed, but you will never get
them to admit it. Any one knows, who has worked for any
Government program, that Gov sponsored programs are
never allowed to fail.
With the multi-millions is research, all they have been
able to do is cause people to have headaches.

But the psi-abilities are not accessed from that mind-brain.
and the frequencies we use are 4th dimensional ones, and,
those are the minus frequencies. It is not hard to keep track
of the labs doing the investigations. They are all headed by
2 dimensional thinking science administrators.

Even "if" . . . It has been proven in psi-circles that nothing
can penetrate psi-shielding. So folks, shields up!
in harmony,
roger
2 x

That's good to know but if they did succeed do you think the general public would know about it.
I think that all of the space programs and the area 51 scams were all about human experimentation.
I believe that they were preparing for the day when we wake up. Now I believe they have all types
of bioweapons that the general public doesn't know about that monitors and suppresses our energies.
2 x

Life007 wrote:That's good to know but if they did succeed do you think the general public would know about it.
I think that all of the space programs and the area 51 scams were all about human experimentation.
I believe that they were preparing for the day when we wake up. Now I believe they have all types
of bioweapons that the general public doesn't know about that monitors and suppresses our energies.
I have thought something similar.. I hope they won't hunt us down one by one.
But, how are they gonna know which one is IC between all man? It's quite a hardcore for them to find us.
There might be a possibility of bioweapons and we should be careful all the times.
Who knows when they'll do so or wait? Or they have already watching this site with their evil laugh to give an end for us?
How if they have already change those scientist mind so that they will agreed to the man's desire and forgot of our Mother?
When no one trust us anymore.. We are so dead.. Once a man stand against, there'll be millions of them that'll also do the same.

There are so many possibility.. Too much vision and question at a time in my head, I can't list them one by one..
2 x

Life007 wrote:That's good to know but if they did succeed do you think the general public would know about it.
Life007, Cely,
n

If, If, If. don't get yourself all worked up, If can not happen.
What psi-skills do you have? When you control these skills,
no one is able to touch you. . . . .The Ascension is in process,
then you will be much stronger then you are now. Why with all
your potential do you chose to be victims of IF's.

Read my posts again. They (pia) are not fiction. I was offered a design
job at Area 49 that was moved to area 51. It was a facility to figure
out how Alien's technology worked. I turned them down, for several
reasons, one of which was that they did not even consider psi-control.

Any experiments on a mechanical-electrical device (pia) to extend-control
thoughts in 6 different universities were flops. I was in academia then and
knew many of the research guys. They all could have been HP's stepdad. I
still read the graduate students theses in that field. They are just (pia) now
almost :-) accepting RV as a real tool. All the rest of psi-stuff, like telepathy,
to them, are comic book fantasies. MIT is the only grad program that needs
watching.

We are a long way from being threatened by Earth Governments. Some
Off World Organizations, (pia) are interested in recruiting some of us, but
think that we do not exhibit enough psi-control to be of any help. It is
interesting that they have overlooked psi-shielding as a non-warrior trained
possibility. I have been at meetings where these things are discussed, and
I keep quiet, or agree with them.

Two years ago I was investigated by an Earth group who had a contract
from an Off World group, to find the extent of Indigo psi-abilities. After
talking with me, they labeled -IS- as totality undeveloped, and I was a
harmless old man. Neither of us were considered a threat.

I was pleased with their agents conclusion.
So fear not, (pia) our cover is intact, we are still
well hidden. Their sneering at our lack of
psychic abilities is to our advantage.
in harmony,
roger.
note: Practice you growing psi-skills, (pia) use them in small ways.
to gain finer control of them. It is important that you be ready
when you will be called upon to help. Stay scattered, and maintain
your cultural cover.
in beauty,
PC.
2 x

Re: bazzare psychic attacks

t
unknown starseed wrote:
Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:35 pm
It has come to my attention that strange psychic attacks are happening recently these are not normal attacks in the least
These attacks do not cuase pain or hurt these attacks cuase un natural behaviour and unusual actions but do not hurt. Does anyone have more information on this type of psychic attack. The attack is kinda werid especially because it feels less like a phychic attack more control. So Please if you have more information post it up on this thread
the unseen world things we as a human cannot see! but there all sorts of things out there mainly supernatural spirits or demons or entity's. fuddle minds make you do stupid things.
the best way to remove negative is to burn sandal wood incense! helps with grounding your self. good for relaxing! cleans house!
2 x

Re: bazzare psychic attacks

I had these sort of attacks for a good while, maybe for about 2 years when my awakening started.
I believe the solution is to raise the vibration since these entities feed off low energy, specially fear but also anger, guilt and sadness.
When we are emotionally imbalanced, the tend to generate blocks in the chackras which block the correct energy flow. They get stagnant and the blocks are evident in the physical, external life. Entities reside in those energy disruptions and feed off your energy and your painful emotions.
I found out that as I released my fear for them, they kind of lost power over me and after a while the attacks were less and less. I do not have them now, or havent had them in a very long time at least.
I believe inner healing of toxic emotions and a raise of vibration is another good way to get rid of them.
2 x