Unusually Insightful Questions Re The "Las Vegas Massacre"

Well, there is certainly no lack of discussion regarding the event. The linked is definitely on point, notably astute, and rather "entertaining"...

"In summary of all this, we’re told that a flabby 64-year-old senior citizen accountant with a gambling problem managed to expertly lay down highly effective fields of fire, killing 58 and wounding 500+ people by firing off thousands of .223 rounds well outside their effective range, all while producing merely dozens of pieces of expended brass that were magically cooled before they hit the carpet of his hotel room.

This was accomplished, we’re told, by one man firing 10 rifles… wait, no, 27 rifles all by himself, without any military training whatsoever. This same man set up a James Bond spy camera in the hotel hallway to monitor police in an attempt to defend himself against the inevitable police assault, then he just changed his mind and shot himself the moment the cops showed up… all for no apparent reason.

Oh, and one more thing: This same guy who meticulously planned the hotel room, the rifles hidden in the luggage, the huge collection of 100-round magazines, the window hammer smashing routine, the concert calendar dates, the monotonous lugging of ammunition to his room and even the guarding of the mini-bar when another assault rifle just happened to mindlessly leave a bag of ammonium nitrate fertilizer in his car even though it has no practical use in this scenario unless you’re growing Azaleas. (Yes, fertilizer can actually be used as fertilizer. It’s not all for making bombs as the media stupidly claims.)"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-03- ... brass.html
3 x

Re: Unusually Insightful Questions Re The "Las Vegas Massacre"

Yes, indeed.
Sometimes we observe how so many things do not make sense. This happens on almost every level of society structure. We see a world very out of balance on a collective scale, starting within ourselves and our own lives, then seeing society, nations and the whole world. Some few people seem to have gained higher wisdom and to create an authentic life; but they seem very rare.
This does not mean they / us are evil, we are just coming from the dark ages (yes, still). Only a big shift can wake up the masses. But who knows, maybe its starting to happen now? I do believe the world, the way we know it, is doomed to break apart, causing lots of chaos, specially for those who are clueless about whats happening and what they can do for themselves and their lives.

However, underneath this chaos, I do believe some really good things are here and are coming more and more. I try to focus on these goodness, these good things. There may be a whole new world rising up and a lot of people awakening.
4 x

Re: Unusually Insightful Questions Re The "Las Vegas Massacre"

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:13 am
Yes, indeed.
Sometimes we observe how so many things do not make sense. This happens on almost every level of society structure. We see a world very out of balance on a collective scale, starting within ourselves and our own lives, then seeing society, nations and the whole world. Some few people seem to have gained higher wisdom and to create an authentic life; but they seem very rare.
This does not mean they / us are evil, we are just coming from the dark ages (yes, still). Only a big shift can wake up the masses. But who knows, maybe its starting to happen now? I do believe the world, the way we know it, is doomed to break apart, causing lots of chaos, specially for those who are clueless about whats happening and what they can do for themselves and their lives.

However, underneath this chaos, I do believe some really good things are here and are coming more and more. I try to focus on these goodness, these good things. There may be a whole new world rising up and a lot of people awakening.

I certainly look forward to such a pleasant and positive eventuality :)
4 x