Re: My quote on the current madness

Hm, maybe it's not a matter of conflict, to defeat yourself. I cannot know what the "fire within" you mention means. But sometimes...taking a dive right into the pain helps. Kinda like some scientists who claim that falling into a black hole can lead to an alternate universe. In my case, that was what happened. I dived into the dark pit, and emerged at a better place. It's like a black maze, and only the strong and determined find the way out. All i know is that....there is always a way. If our current strategy doesn't work and it makes us kick nails alla time, then perhaps we should stop trying to break a wall by banging our ehad on it. Maybe there's a hidden door just some steps away ;)
3 x

Haroeris wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:25 am
Hm, maybe it's not a matter of conflict, to defeat yourself. I cannot know what the "fire within" you mention means. But sometimes...taking a dive right into the pain helps. Kinda like some scientists who claim that falling into a black hole can lead to an alternate universe. In my case, that was what happened. I dived into the dark pit, and emerged at a better place. It's like a black maze, and only the strong and determined find the way out. All i know is that....there is always a way. If our current strategy doesn't work and it makes us kick nails alla time, then perhaps we should stop trying to break a wall by banging our ehad on it. Maybe there's a hidden door just some steps away ;)
"Defeat myself" means letting go of the inner shadows that keep me from being my full potential. "The fire within" is the inner energy, spiritual energy I guess which is "struggling" to gain back its pure consciousness which is still under the current shadows, not only of my life, but of the world itself. Yes, diving inside helps, but its also tiering sometimes.
3 x

EightPathsOfWill wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:34 pm
Is the curse breakable? For I have done primary and secondary research of those who choose this path but I haven't found anyone that broke it. This pain is insane. What is your gain?
I do believe its breakable. I believe inner consciousness is what plays the role as both the cage and the key out of it. I believe we will get there eventually, but the process itself is painful. One day we get tired of the pain and break out from it. At least pain brings us closer to the consciousness that may set us free.

Intention is the first thing I believe: The intention to find this inner peace, freedom and happiness. Then later, when the process of change and growth comes, at least you know the reason behind it. At least you know where you are going and that keeps you moving there. So we suffer still, but we know we can make it worth in the end.
3 x

Hello embracing the pain is definitely the way to go. It saves a lot of bangs on the head and I got a few to show for it.
She been impossible usually means some kind of big goal. Many indigo's always have a big goal. I think we need to learn to be content with being part of the stream that wears away at the edges of the shore. As big impossible goals are usually achieved overtime and buy more than one
3 x

Hello embracing the pain is definitely the way to go. It saves a lot of bangs on the head and I got a few to show for it.
Achieving the impossible usually means some kind of big goal. Many indigo's always have a big goal. I think we need to learn to be content with being part of the stream that wears away at the edges of the shore. As big impossible goals are usually achieved overtime and buy more than one.
Not sure what the specific curse is here
4 x

I think you are right when you say that it is good to learn to flow with life as it is.
I do not mean to change the world. The world IS changing; it does not matter if we believe it or not, it does not matter if we change along with it or not; its simply happening. My goal is not to change the world, it will change and thousands or millions of people will create that new reality, not just one.
But when it comes to my own life... Thats when I believe I can achieve the life I want and the life that some refuse to take as real or possible. Specially when you are surrounded by negative people who think everything is impossible, we are doomed and going to hell. What if not? What if we arent that bad? What if I know that consciousness creates reality for us and for others? What if I dream about creating an extraordinary and full life for myself? I believe this is possible, some people think its delusional. But I believe that it should be a natural thing. Its our shadows which keep us inside the hole. But what if, one day, we could really let go of these inner shadows and embrace our full potential? Yes, sounds delusional. However, some people have already achieved more than society believes possible. This says a lot about our inner potential.

I was taught not to believe in myself. I was taught self-love and self-trust were egotistical. I grew up un-balanced, blocked and in pain because of this. Now im re-learning...

A big goal is both the curse and the blessing: I think I was always ambitious in different ways. If I hadnt been ambitious, then my awakening process would likely not have started and my life would be so much different. My ambition triggered my inner growth which has caused pain. But then, maybe this same ambition is what keeps me moving to the place I want to be in. So, in the end, the curse may become a blessing, as eventually you will experience a full life. This is also good for the Soul, as the Soul wishes to experience itself in freedom and full potential and a "shadow life" can be too limiting for any Soul expression. A Soul wants to be free, but the shadow mind perceives this idea to be impossible... So, the struggle begins :)
1 x

I understand but are you happy? What is the point in achieving such a goal if your hurting? I understand your strength must be in play from what I have read. It’s raining it’s pouring the old man is snoring he bumped his head he went to bed but couldn’t get up in the morning... I agree with seekertim what kind of curse is yours? Madness... hmm what is the type? Remember this there is always another way ;)
2 x