Re: Remarkably Cogent Thoughts In Honor Of "Veterans Day"

Quote:
[Ultimately, the New World Order is about replacing the rule of God with the rule of Lucifer. That's why "God" has become a dirty word. War is the principal means by which Lucifer's disciples, the Cabalist (satanist) central bankers, "change the world." ]

Hello Drakke,
Makwaiskwew was asking about you, I was to give you her regards, she misses your posts and was worried for you. That was a while back and i haven't seen anyone there for a while but if I do I'll let her know you're around again.

With all due respect about the article, Mr. Makow and your own hard work Drakke, I have some difficult things to relate.
Personally i dont have a big problem with what you're expressing throughout the scope of your research. However, the problem came to my attention rather directly some time ago.
It went like this:
"Look, brother, that stuff you're talking about with the khazarian/mongolian people, some of us, well, that is our heritage and that is who we are. You might want to be a little more careful about what you're talking about and who you're saying it to. We're good, just letting you know brother."

That face to face message was from some one i trust enough to kill me if necessary. I get this from both sides Drakke. Even my own family has warned me to "not be too hard on my own people because it can come back and bite yer ass hard".

One foot in the stirrup of the Devil's Brigade, the other foot in the stirrup of the khazarian Illuminatii.

What I need to tell you Drakke, is that all this stuff is really fucked up and most of it is, and isn't, true.

There is another storyline that more accurately reflects reality, the storyline you have been promoting only serves to promote the storyline.
2 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

I feel the need to emphasize that i have said this with the intention of altering the progression of our thoughts. Away from divisiveness and the pursuit of quagmired will.

It looks to me like the world is on the precipice of 'fixing what already works'. What mankind is largely ignorant of is 'What it is that is working'... Why it works and the reason things were made to be the way they are in the first place.

Kudo's to you guys, history is an important key. lol, The mandela effect is really a toy. If I could give you a toy to watch multiple potential timelines unfold I think it would be quite plain for everyone to see what happens when you add and subtract certain things from experiential existence.
No you can't have one, lol. watch the video of the chimp with a machine gun and ask yourself why I cant have one but those guys can give one to fuckin monkey... the monkey wins. Best listen to this lyric too ok, Tool, Right inTwo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBsZbL-Akms

The other storyline directly addresses everything from economics to war and which pious pew to sit on with a sundae. Everything is accounted for, reasonably, in as much as we can understand. And, there is a representative for everyone that isnt already accountably one of the brigade or illuminattii... dont think I'd want that label, just sayin, there is one with a care about more than illuminated self interests.

Let's work with what works, this stuff will (LOL) figure itself out in a manner of speaking.

BTW, I was graciously befriended online by a young woman of Khazarian heritage from Mongolia. She gifted me with an inside view of ancient Mongolian Shamanism as taught to her by a close relative. Very interesting. Looking closer at Mongolia, i see that the people there are very much like us here in the west. i find it ironic to see the negativity towards them when we are all so much alike.

May your thoughts be full and well layered...
3 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Dragonsigh wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:52 pm
I feel the need to emphasize that i have said this with the intention of altering the progression of our thoughts. Away from divisiveness and the pursuit of quagmired will.

It looks to me like the world is on the precipice of 'fixing what already works'. What mankind is largely ignorant of is 'What it is that is working'... Why it works and the reason things were made to be the way they are in the first place.

Kudo's to you guys, history is an important key. lol, The mandela effect is really a toy. If I could give you a toy to watch multiple potential timelines unfold I think it would be quite plain for everyone to see what happens when you add and subtract certain things from experiential existence.
No you can't have one, lol. watch the video of the chimp with a machine gun and ask yourself why I cant have one but those guys can give one to fuckin monkey... the monkey wins. Best listen to this lyric too ok, Tool, Right inTwo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBsZbL-Akms

The other storyline directly addresses everything from economics to war and which pious pew to sit on with a sundae. Everything is accounted for, reasonably, in as much as we can understand. And, there is a representative for everyone that isnt already accountably one of the brigade or illuminattii... dont think I'd want that label, just sayin, there is one with a care about more than illuminated self interests.

Let's work with what works, this stuff will (LOL) figure itself out in a manner of speaking.

BTW, I was graciously befriended online by a young woman of Khazarian heritage from Mongolia. She gifted me with an inside view of ancient Mongolian Shamanism as taught to her by a close relative. Very interesting. Looking closer at Mongolia, i see that the people there are very much like us here in the west. i find it ironic to see the negativity towards them when we are all so much alike.

May your thoughts be full and well layered...

Greetings, Dragonsigh. Thanks very much for your very intelligent and helpful thoughts. And please give Ms M my kindest regards. I am very touched by her concern, please tell her... H Makow is a Jewish gentleman who is rather perturbed by what he perceives to be certain excesses of fellow "members of the tribe". And sometimes he does get a bit "carried away". Nevertheless, much of what he offers seems on point. Each grouping of people have good and bad, obviously. But some groups' bad are unusually dangerous due to their wealth and "power". Both typically gained via corrupt, treacherous and illegal means... One can only "hope for the best" and that appropriate karma is visited upon the "deserving"...
1 x