The hidden potential of human consciousness

As I explore consciousness a bit more every day, I become aware of the hidden potential of human consciousness.

There is a deep, vast power with metaphysical properties which we are part of and which is part of us at the same time. There is no real division between this power and who we are.
This power gives us the possibility to be and to manifest almost anything we want. This is in a way who we are, very very deep inside.

This sounds crazy to the majority of the people, since we do not live by such terms. In our life, many of us have struggles of different kind. In real life, most of us, carry different insecurities and we doubt ourselves many times. Many people struggle both by following and by not following a system which is detrimental and enslaving for humanity.

So how can it be that such supposed power and powerful individuals behave in such limiting ways in their normal life? How can we struggle so much in life if we know there is this hidden potential which can set us free? How come we get to suffer?

This is just what I believe:

I believe the reason lies in our perception and beliefs that we carry inside of us. Many of us, most of us maybe, were raised and educated in some particular ways...
We are taught rules, moral codes, what it is to be good and what it is to be bad, according to society´s perceptions. Just to name one example: Exploration of consciousness through psychedelics is seen as "bad" by many people; however, in my experience these are some of the most important and eye opening experiences one can have. So, since this activity is seen as terrible, dangerous and illegal by society, most individuals will refrain themselves from them. This is only one example on how society´s moral codes are limiting to us.

We are also taught religion and science. Religion as well as science have their shades of truth and limitations. Sometimes I see them as the opposite spiritual poles (to me, both science and religion are spiritual, they are simply different languages that try to explain the same truth). Most people base their faith in either religion or science. Both are limiting in a way: Religions many times teach that the power is external, they teach fear of God, they make people think that they need priests, figures or temples in order to connect to God, sometimes there is the belief of punishment and hell. All these ideas simply take all our power away from us. They delude us and contribute to our ignorance and fear.
Science, although it is now expanding and exploring spirituality, has focused only or mostly on the "external" things (what can be touched, seen, measured, etc). Many times and for different reasons, science is forced to hide truths and facts and some other times, they are just plain wrong in their discoveries. Science has denied in many occasions things like plant and animal consciousness, Divinity, life after death and almost everything related to the spiritual, esoteric and occult world. This is also completely limiting since this denies our inner potential and every spiritual aspect (this is where the physical reality comes from, in the first place). To believe only in science and their facts may be just as limiting as believing only in your religion in my opinion.

So we grow up with religion, science education, an un-balanced society´s moral codes and so, we create our inner mental patterns. We create our mentality, our beliefs system and our life perception. We believe in it, we delude ourselves and we live inside the system, detached from our true power, potential and self. We then live in struggle and pain.

Our inner potential is our own consciousness, our own beliefs and perceptions exactly. When we become aware (not in knowledge but in awareness, there is a big difference in both) that we create our reality with our beliefs, perceptions, consciousness and intentions, then we are in touch with our inner self, the Universe and our inner true power. When we live detached from it and just blindly following the system, then we use our own power to become slaves for the sake of others who believe themselves to be more illuminated and better than humanity.

It is a very clever tactic actually. Think about this: If you had an enemy, or some power you wanted to either control or destroy, would you not attack its key, the core of its power? This is what has happened to humanity. Humanity has been attacked / brainwashed / limited / suppressed right in their consciousness which is, at the same time, the key to its inner power. All using exactly the same method which creates such power: A perception and a belief system.

"Keep the masses ignorant, skeptical of everything and detached, and they will give you their power. Same power they could use in living fully and authentically".

We struggle and we suffer because of our deep-rooted subconscious perceptions and beliefs. These beliefs, perceptions and consciousness are the energy that we emit, our aura. Our aura is what creates the illusion of external reality, or in other words: our physical life. We create with our mind.
5 x

Re: The hidden potential of human consciousness

You are correct But humanity is young the violence and poverty and corruption the madness of a person of negative energy taps into infinite consciousness it will be the death of us all. Have you ever wondered why we are not given super human abilities? It’s because of the dangers a person with wings will pick up a purse or something and fly away, a teleportation person will steal from people and never get caught. We are not born with these gifts because we are not ready. When humanity matured and everyone is aware of the universal laws only then there can be peace and with love reality wakes up our higher selves manifest. But even with an open mind there will still be people of rage and hatred. We are not meant to be all powerful until we learn to love. A fully aware person can do anything because ignorance is off the table. We are born with free will and because of that we are in bondage.
3 x

Yes you are correct when you talk about how a person´s negativity taps into consciousness. But not everyone is negative, there are many people who are becoming more free, happy and conscious individuals; this is not always related to new age or spirituality. For many people life is improving and so is their consciousness. I do not think it will be the death of us all but maybe a chaotic transition process.

We are given super human abilities! We are just not aware of them, but I think everyone has them, very hidden, maybe not well developed, but they are there, its part of our nature. A person who is well aware of his/her power will never have the need to steal from anyone, since this person will be able to manifest any reality. This will take away a lot of the fear which generates hatred and division among us. Greed, as well as robbery and abuse of others are actions that come from fear; not from deep awareness in my opinion.
Even now, with all the fear that we carry inside, we are still using our consciousness and energy to create our reality. Some people are aware of this and make the most of it, and some others are on a sort of "autopilot" mode, un-aware of how they manifest their life. Sometimes life brings us good things and experiences and sometimes it brings pain and scarcity; but its all us. We create this for ourselves.

However, there is something I am realizing: When it comes to manifesting realities that are aligned to goodness and abundance, they come from the energy of love which is abundance. By aligning ourselves with this "field" then the best experiences can happen to us.

The problem I guess is that it is hard to believe in love. It is hard to see the abundance and goodness that there is around. Specially when we are bombed with negative stuff and when we are in rage and fear. I speak from experience at least.

This energy is there, all over. But we dont usually get to see it because we are covered with our illusionary shadows.

But who knows, do you think all the rage and chaos and maybe war can eventually show us how to love?
5 x

War can bring people together but it is not needed for example you don’t need to hurt to learn, with proper leading we can achieve things with no pain. Like you said are beliefs create our reality and a person who’s life is chaotic is I think apart of their karma or chaos theory. We are the cause of our own rapture. The media is like a drug it will show us a taste of something like power but it corrupts us like Adam and Eve with the forbidden fruit they were shown something or told but it was a trick. Technology can trick us food can poison and people will lie. We must first learn to see from our hearts after that we must free our minds by giving up “fear, doubt and disbelief” - Morpheus When one wakes up from this dream within dreams we will see “something was actually strange” - inception so your correct again we just need to be aware of it but where does awareness originate our hearts? Our soul is us freeing the soul turns us into beasts. Not all abilities come from love. We are given options for example tiger or dragon, lion or unicorn. There are laws that prevent us from attaining both. I know there is a way around these laws which is why I am trying to increase my intelligence towards a super human level. This is a good topic you posted thank you 🙏 for spreading awareness. I hope you can achieve your goals. Love is the sound to harmonized realities.
4 x

Thank you so much =)

I think the journey to gain awareness can be really different for each person. You are right, I think some may experience pain while in the process, while some others may not. Each person is different and has different realities. I think that the natural flow of evolution will eventually lead us there, life itself is the process :)

My best wishes to you too <3 :cloudh
4 x

Hello....... This is a very well written thread and the OP as it echoes many of my own thoughts and beliefs. For so long science and faith have been at odds in alot or even the majority people's minds. Was not sure what I could add as it was so complete.

In different faiths i have heard different descriptions of the "manifestation point/empowered prayer" or that point at which eternal Spirit answers and empowers all your prayers, thoughts and hopefully some actions. We do all we can, we visualize, pray, meditate, talk to this and that person and then all this must be kinda released for Spirit to mainifest it. (CAUTION: Talking to this and that person can sometimes lead to frustration) This process is kinda like a letting go and letting God. Susan Shumsky gives a better description in her book called Miracle prayer, where she breaks this process down into 9 step. This is a New thought book, which is not the same as New age. She is one person that describes this as the most important step. I think this may have something to do with the fact that its better to have people do things without being forced or pressured into doing it. So by backing off and letting go your allowing Spirit to do its thing. And that thing may involve dealing with other people that may be part of your answered prayer or mainifestation. Not saying I have mastered this, just seen enough evidence to convince me that this is A Truth

Be well
2 x

It appears to me that you have, or are about to, become god-mind or god-consciousness.

I wonder for how long you have been in this state, whether knowing it or not, I noticed a long time ago that you were close to this fundamental understanding as if you were already there but not able to express it as you have now.

Please consider that the power laying before you is both lethal and life giving. The law of love applies more now than it ever could have. Fulfil the law and you transcend it, but we are not above it either. We are held responsible for our actions, words, thoughts, feelings... everything... By the Masters, both ascended and un-ascended, light and dark, and other powers that be on earth and in heavens.

The poetry of Rumi is a wonderful guide if that sort of thing resonates with you, there are others too.
Eckancar offers a lot, but a bit too austere for me, although one need only to look over the edge of a certain gorge to see plainly why, bones dont lie and reality is painfully acute when it comes to playing with certain states of awareness.

Have you 'ascended' yet? I mean really, body and all, returned to us again as an un-ascended? If not, would you ascend if the opportunity presented itself? Would you choose to come back? What if you did, then everyone in your culture or societies wants you to follow the ascension process cause no one would ever believe it anyway... that it's ego and all that sin serving to keep the unascended feet on the planet... observing and experiencing and facilitating the flow and will of... you know.

Congrats and welcome to the world of god-consciousness, I am happy for your being one of the Beloved's children... if i can be of any assistance in your journey... you know what to do.
3 x

Old Dragon wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:53 am
It appears to me that you have, or are about to, become god-mind or god-consciousness.

I wonder for how long you have been in this state, whether knowing it or not, I noticed a long time ago that you were close to this fundamental understanding as if you were already there but not able to express it as you have now.

Please consider that the power laying before you is both lethal and life giving. The law of love applies more now than it ever could have. Fulfil the law and you transcend it, but we are not above it either. We are held responsible for our actions, words, thoughts, feelings... everything... By the Masters, both ascended and un-ascended, light and dark, and other powers that be on earth and in heavens.

The poetry of Rumi is a wonderful guide if that sort of thing resonates with you, there are others too.
Eckancar offers a lot, but a bit too austere for me, although one need only to look over the edge of a certain gorge to see plainly why, bones dont lie and reality is painfully acute when it comes to playing with certain states of awareness.

Have you 'ascended' yet? I mean really, body and all, returned to us again as an un-ascended? If not, would you ascend if the opportunity presented itself? Would you choose to come back? What if you did, then everyone in your culture or societies wants you to follow the ascension process cause no one would ever believe it anyway... that it's ego and all that sin serving to keep the unascended feet on the planet... observing and experiencing and facilitating the flow and will of... you know.

Congrats and welcome to the world of god-consciousness, I am happy for your being one of the Beloved's children... if i can be of any assistance in your journey... you know what to do.
Hi :) This was a beautiful message, thank you

I dont know what you mean with God-Consciousness. I see God as the Universal Intelligence which is superconscious, which is the "Fountain of Love" or the energy field which originates what happens in the physical reality. I am far away from this level of knowledge and awareness. There is too much I do not know and I am still a human. However, I do see my link to it at least. My tiny part. Still learning how to connect more. understanding more... It has been a process for me; one that life forced on me.

I believe the "law of love" may be as simple and difficult as opening the heart to the love that there is everywhere. It can be so simple and so difficult at the same time, specially when fear is in the way! How can you open your heart and love when you fear your love will be hurt and rejected? How can you love when you have been threatened, abused or attacked? It is so easy to fall for these things and experience disconnection. But well, at least there is the will and sometimes the love can be expressed to some people; sometimes it isnt possible.

What do you mean by ascended? What is it to be ascended or un-ascended? I do not see the ego as a problem or sinful experience. I see it more as a game :)
5 x

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:41 pm
Old Dragon wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:53 am
Hi :) This was a beautiful message, thank you

I dont know what you mean with God-Consciousness. I see God as the Universal Intelligence which is superconscious, which is the "Fountain of Love" or the energy field which originates what happens in the physical reality. I am far away from this level of knowledge and awareness. There is too much I do not know and I am still a human. However, I do see my link to it at least. My tiny part. Still learning how to connect more. understanding more... It has been a process for me; one that life forced on me.

I believe the "law of love" may be as simple and difficult as opening the heart to the love that there is everywhere. It can be so simple and so difficult at the same time, specially when fear is in the way! How can you open your heart and love when you fear your love will be hurt and rejected? How can you love when you have been threatened, abused or attacked? It is so easy to fall for these things and experience disconnection. But well, at least there is the will and sometimes the love can be expressed to some people; sometimes it isnt possible.

What do you mean by ascended? What is it to be ascended or un-ascended? I do not see the ego as a problem or sinful experience. I see it more as a game :)
Old Dragon (me) appreciates that you like his message, and dragons being dragonish as they are says " ...because she's so sweet and full of love, she can remain confident that she'll be eaten last..." LOL... diabetic anyways you're safe...

It is one thing to know the words and understand what they mean then imagine what it might be like.
it's another thing to experience the journey of mind into one's self, by one's self, to discover one's self as that original soul awareness that is God.

You perceive God as you have said, this makes sense and it is written all over you in your character and writings. Your connection is taking place through that chakra of the wind element. This is associated with intellect, benevolence and universal love. Try to catch the wind it will slip away. It is a much needed high road to God that you have chosen.
Shaolin monks do the same with the chakra below it... and you only need look at the world to see what comes of negative connections or distortions of Gods will through connections to the 2 lowest chakra.
When you experience or cause terror and fright this will dull your connection if it is inappropriate to do so. Appropriately applied from a position of universal love and intellect, terror fright and ignorance serve a purpose.
Your challenges intensify also because the colour green is associated to that particular frequency range you are connecting to. Envy and jealousy are potential obstacles especially concerning the tactile senses also associated to that bandwidth of human expressions.
You can choose to connect from any chakra center but i do admire the courage and challenge of the wind element connection to Life energy and universal love.

It was said that the fountain you speak of has many pools from which flow the many tributaries by which we know God's love and connection with. We could say that mainstream religions are the pools and none have exclusive rights to the flow.
That said, if I am not mistaken, those pools exist to protect and regulate the flow, and of knowledge, to protect us from ourselves. God-consciousness is usually not something that just occurs within mainstream religions willy nilly. However, some like myself and yourself were able to come to these understandings mostly on our own, like a wild occurring flower that shouldn't be in the wild.
Again, if memory serves correct, The Indigo's were bookmarked as potentially wild developing god-minds.

I believe that there are a few different experiences of ascension. It's a whole person experience described well in the sequel to the Celestine Prophecies.
Taken up in "certain" ufo's to learn advanced knowledge and spirituality qualifies s ascension in a limited sense. Enoch and others. still alive you might ask? <grins> Jesus was a bit different, similar to the celestine books imo, which in turn are similar to Carlos Castaneda's writings which deal with consciousness, attention, and ascension from an ancient scorcerer's perspective which i consider notable due to the existence of actual lineages although the works are fiction.

There is another form of ascension I can't yet discuss with most people, or the author, yet. For the ground work understanding i can only refer you to this which i have linked before and elsewhere.

All you need to know about the unseen world of the "G"
https://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-616102.html

It is that easy as opening yourself as you say, Although the difficulty is to actually fear.
To fear is to take an appropriate stance towards a threat. It is right to do so and you will have the might of God within you because you are aware that you are a part of the mind and eyes of God experiencing what you and God have prepared for you and God to know. Because fear is the heart of love that propels one into unselfish acts that are greater than one's self. Do not hesitate love, and love will keep you.

I dont know. I dont know how I can still love. Maybe it's because if you can then you will, and you do. Even in my most furious outrage towards those persons there is still a seed of care because of being in harmony with life, love and the source of all. It's up to every individual to make that decision no matter how hard it is, to nurture that seed of care. Why else would it be there? WE are only human and fallible. Try not to expect too much perfection. There is a time for everything, and the perfect wisdom is perfectly timed.
3 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Lol! Such dragonish words! But a sweet and wise dragon however :P I loved your post

I do not know if you get so much insight without knowing me because you are deeply insightful or because I am too evident lol

When you say chakra of the wind, I suppose you mean the heart chakra? I am still in the process of opening my heart chakra. I think it is working though, I perceive the goodness and love from people around me, even strangers sometimes. However, I have had difficulties when it comes to express love. There has been fear, defensiveness, feelings of rejection and insecurities of different kind. I think fear and negativity block the flow of the heart chakra. When you feel like you cannot love life, people or things which surround you, then you go inside and start loving yourself; at least we have that, we have ourselves to love and to accept, until we learn how to share this love with others.

:lovehearth
5 x

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:52 pm
Lol! Such dragonish words! But a sweet and wise dragon however :P I loved your post

I do not know if you get so much insight without knowing me because you are deeply insightful or because I am too evident lol

When you say chakra of the wind, I suppose you mean the heart chakra? I am still in the process of opening my heart chakra. I think it is working though, I perceive the goodness and love from people around me, even strangers sometimes. However, I have had difficulties when it comes to express love. There has been fear, defensiveness, feelings of rejection and insecurities of different kind. I think fear and negativity block the flow of the heart chakra. When you feel like you cannot love life, people or things which surround you, then you go inside and start loving yourself; at least we have that, we have ourselves to love and to accept, until we learn how to share this love with others.

:lovehearth

LOL... did you know that all dragons are secretly afraid of being too sweet? They're all worried they'll get invited to dinner, bewitched, and end up as the desert...

may be... what if we had? In any case I am still drawn here for reasons I can't explain.
Too evident? No I wouldn't say that, open and forthright in a charming way... I'd say that any day,
otherwise go ahead if you feel the need for authentic exploration, I'll discuss what ever you have in mind.

I too have a natural affinity with the 'heart' chakra, I experience the same heart rending issues, probably more the cause of them though. I cant help laugh with some irony, yeah, deep.
Aquarius with further elemental manifestations, and then cusp of Dragon/Snake in eastern astrology... yin. Different perspective of conscious awareness.

I have been afraid to accept love entirely for fear of it being a lure to harm me or others in some way even if the vector of pain is indirect.

Sensing danger, or subject to the universal protocols of paranoia I can become defensive, or as i said take what seems to be an appropriate stance towards a perceived threat in order to escape.

I reject and push others away from me because I've been harmed/harmed and i don"t want to feel or cause pain in a personal way... erroneously.

Some times the heart chakra can present a painfully tangled mess to make sense of. I prefer to think in terms of chakra elements than the common names. The imagery may not be quite as sophisticated but it is fundamentally easier to comprehend and apply as a system of understanding the world and relationships around us.
Source>>
yin yang polarization>>
Elements descending in positive/negative manifestations>>>
Eventually, you, experiencing it all... and for the sake of saying it and becoming consciously aware;
please forgive and be respectfully gentle if someone holds your love in a state of fear,
Try to understand patiently that when people are defensive they are not in fear, they are frightened or in terror.
The person rejecting love, inside them is a part that accepts it, the difficult part is connecting there with that person, it's like the wind it will only ever avoid one's grasp, so dont try to grip it according to your intentions, just hold the connection and be with it when it's there.

The wind embodies the sense of touch, but the fire chakra and navel (not sacral) is attuned to the visual sense and the reasoning processes of practical things like cause and effect. So it's natural to want to look for the wind and treat it as if it can be handled like any other chakra manifestations, however there is a counter-intuitive aspect in that the wind can only be felt and perceived by the inner self that is confident, rational, and operating from a basis of higher intellectual understanding which can lead to ascension... regardless of fashion, there is a reason for every hair on your body to amplify your sense of touch.

We have light in every colour. And we have consciousness in everything. We could say awareness is light. Why is it so difficult to believe that one's physical body can become light?
So we are all subject to checks and balances to prevent us from burning up our energetic centers of our own volition. With the lower chakras we see the expression of will and desire and know the cause and effect of our experiences.
The wind prepares you to lose all that.
How can all one's desire (earth) and will (water) and reasoning (fire) hope to put wind in a bottle and sell it at market? Or gift wrap it for one's beloved?
Even if we master the wind, who will take the next step to touch god and say I will do this or I will do that?
No one.
That sense of self doesn't really apply with wind chakra manifestations, what happens is then there is an imbalance of the positive and negative expressions, then we see jealousy, envy, terrorists, and when it all goes badly think what one qi gong master can do, what one (real) shaolin monk can do with mastery of the fire chakra. I dont want to say the name of the monster that can breed out of a negative wind chakra.
Now perhaps it will ring when I say to look at all the acute painful endings from what should have been love. Pain is a part of the tactile sense, what does this tell us? That we can no longer approach the idea of love from the instinctual basis of self, that to love another is to love the self because the wind isn't localized in one place.

You're right. The natural and appropriate response to a threat from heart chakra is to close the chakra and escape danger or to use the intellect and empathy in sacrificial or distracting ways so that others may escape danger. Withdrawing into self is when there is no escape.

My insecurity... that I'm unlovable. So i made it that way to be secure. Sometimes i wish that someone could authentically care and that i cant escape their love, because like the wind I'll try.
3 x

I find it hard to believe or imagine that you are un-lovable.
But you know, this illusion is very common. I had it too. I also found it difficult to accept that I was a lovable person and that other people could genuinely like/love me. I was so wrong...

But my point is that most of us carry those illusions that we are not good or lovable or whatever. Usually, many of us were hurt in the past by people who could not appreciate us the way we were. You know, I have come to believe that the people who appreciate you/others are usually the people who are comfortable or happy with themselves.

I understand what you mean when you talk about pushing others away for fear of hurting them or getting hurt by them. But all these are limitations; it may not be easy to learn how to love but I think eventually we will move on from these limitations and learn how to love more freely and openly. But it is ok if we are not there yet. It is ok to live with the fear for now, if that is what we need at the moment. No rush.

I believe that the most important relationship one can have is the relationship with one self. I believe that learning how to love starts with learning how to love, appreciate and honor yourself. To discover your interior and the beauty that is in there. This is not egocentric in my opinion, this should be a natural state of being.

In reality I think that the love is really there, surrounding us. We can see it if we chose to perceive it. Many times our subconscious mind and energy bring us down making us feel not capable, not good enough, un-lovable or potentially prone to rejection. But all these limiting patterns are us, our perceptions; not the reality. In reality, there is love for everyone who is open to it. Even if some people have hurt us before.
You know, even people who we would call evil and who have done evil acts have been loved and cared for by someone even if it was just a little bit: Their lover, best friend, their pet, mother... What makes you think you would not deserve to be loved and appreciated?
3 x

... to catch a dragon by it's tale... just sneak up behind, cover it's eyes and ask an un-answerable question...
lol, something like 'what's my name' would probably work.

I agree whole heartedly, the people i feel the best and most comfortable around are comfortable with themselves, they love and accept themselves and reflect that onto others. When one strong person is able to do this it can create family-like bonds.
Those bonds limit a everyone's expressions of love in ways that reflect love back. Disapproval and approval is all that becomes necessary to show a limitation has been met, exceeded or transcended.

Unlovable,
omg.
Because i was told so, it was re-inforced, and there is all kinds of jealousies. I was hurt and triggered, so I rebelled the limitation and joined over 60 dating sites... lol, omfg!
I still never went on one date. And it doesn't matter because until i figure out how to hold connectedness with others I'll be alone anyway. As soon as i feel the love of another limiting me I automatically expand my personal limitations instead of submitting to transcend them. I start to feel claustrophobic and struggle within, then release the tension by running or pushing away.
If you are love, how can you be loved? love is the unlovable.
3 x

The person who told you you were un-lovable was a person who probably didnt like him/herself too much and just projected this on you.

In order to hold connections with others, I think you must learn to love and accept yourself. Really, I know that it may sound like pink fluffly words, but this is what I truly believe.

I remember myself few years ago, acting like a careless girl who was not into love. When I had some relationships in the past, and I felt the weakness of falling for someone, or being loved and cared for, I cannot explain why, but an interior defensiveness came to my surface and made me try to push love away. Made me act tough like I was immune to love lol
I have paid the price for such behavior... I have had to grow up from this because this behavior was for sure not contributing to my happiness. And maybe I am still in the process... Learning how to open myself and let others love me. Learning how to love back. I feel like an ape sometimes learning these natural things.
2 x

yeah, those ones are abused abusers, they play a really good game to make people think they are full of love and light but they are not even close to it. Someone like me being aware of this is a threat worth killing for, and one did threaten me. Love me and I'm family but the truth is the opposite, cognitive dissonance and entertainment through the suffering and torture of others.
i cant relate to that form of consciousness, i have a different agenda, one with a bit loftier ethics and goals.
Unfortunately, with no sense of shame or guilty conscience sweet lies tend to take precedence in the minds of others. Positive thinking becomes a desperate inner need to progress while the lies only continue to send the person's conversations into infinite regressions.

it doesn't mean that once you open all your chakra, ascend and descend, that you can't be deceived, harmed, even killed, but nothing really sticks after that. The lie enters the consciousness, and it gets put out again without any real efforts, because after that there is no longer any lie to tell, or any reason to make one.

What is happening to you, from my perspective, is that you are connecting to god consciousness though the fire chakra. Almost everything you've related to me is associated with the solar plexus chakra. You are learning and expressing it well. The heart chakra is a bit different beast though, my advice to you is forget self. You got that, self love, well done, but the heart chakra will challenge everything you just achieved, unreasonably, illogically, irrationally, and with the persistence of the wind itself.
In the end, IF successful, you will not really have a self but you'll still be there with universal and unconditional love expressing ITSELF through you. The negative manifestation is frightened, envious, greedy and capable of abandoning a baby in a snowstorm... I say this to be taken as the underlying truth of a person's state of consciousness, the outward appearances are always positive unless the person is aligned with honesty, betrayal is the more common imo. I can love an honest thief... otherwise no.

I do love myself. i do love others. However, given the circumstances of my life, and the length of time I've been unable to escape the saboteurs reach, I've stopped caring in very real ways. And there is the real hidden power of consciousness... knowing. Take away knowledge, memory, information, it changes everything. Give knowledge, memory validations, information, it changes everything.
2 x