Re: If you were a benovolent alien what would your message be to Earthlings?

I'd say something like this.... Imagine a zombie apocalypse began tomorrow. Not many people could survive in any type of apocalypse. Why? Because it's no place for the cowardly type, slow witted, the young the old, the overweight lazy ect.and that's the truth, Only the mighty ones survive in that kind of world, the strong minded people, who can take the initiative, do what they must, become what they must, capable caretakers of those who can not fend for themselves, the adaptable type. Don't/ can't meet these requirements? see ya in the next life...harsh i know, no time to say more most of you suck i actually have no hope well 5% hope left, if it was up to me id open the flood gates

:peace4
3 x

If i was a benevolent alien coming from a place of no violence, greed, fetishes, kinks, s&m, bondage, dd/lg etc etc...i'd realize how much i was missing in my sterilized boring homeworld and i'd fully immerse in this new experience, make use of my superior technological knowledge to get filthy rich from patents and utterly dominate this world. Can you imagine the fun....arrange lil wars, national bankruptcies, meticulously plan brain-wash etc...like a scientist watching a nest of ants inducing new circumstances only to observe the population's reactions. Hmm....maybe even testing new chemicals on them for the benefit of my homeworld, so many guinea pigs here. But then....i wouldn't be a benevolent alien anymore...who gives a damn har har
Hmm...on the other hand, cunningly accelerating the Earthling's extinction, to put them out of their misery and delusions they're something special, wouldn't this be an act of mercy ? Furthermore, humans are just one of the numerous species inhabiting this lil purty planet....getting humans out of the way would be a beneficial act towards any other form of life, all who humans murder for profit or fun since...ever. And yes, this has to be done before they invent the technology needed to colonize and murder more innocent worlds out there. An act beneficial not only to other planets but other alien races as well.
Hmm.....
3 x

yogidee wrote:I'd say something like this.... Imagine a zombie apocalypse began tomorrow. Not many people could survive in any type of apocalypse. Why? Because it's no place for the cowardly type, slow witted, the young the old, the overweight lazy ect.and that's the truth, Only the mighty ones survive in that kind of world, the strong minded people, who can take the initiative, do what they must, become what they must, capable caretakers of those who can not fend for themselves, the adaptable type. Don't/ can't meet these requirements? see ya in the next life...harsh i know, no time to say more most of you suck i actually have no hope well 5% hope left, if it was up to me id open the flood gates

:peace4
Not harsh at all, just the way of Nature, which is without a doubt the work of the Creator Force, whatever that is. No matter what religious delusions humans invent, Nature's principle remains the survival of the fittest, so only the stronger genes are allowed to evolve. Thus causing evolution. In our "advanced" society the planet is already over-populated and all kinds of people procreate. This doesnt happen in Nature, sick or dysfunctional animals do not mate. Humans thus allow "bad" genes to be exchanged and re-combine. A very interesting genetic anomaly that can appear in such circumstances is the Deleterious Allele, a now mutated segment of genetic material that appears after enough time of bad genetic material re-combining. It can very well cause the de-evolution of an entire species as geneticists state.
Nature might know better than any of us in the end ;)
3 x