Mumblemumble

Hello, I'm one of those people who think introductions sometimes are not necessary, especially when it comes that the individual chose to join an specific environment.
Pretty obvious to get from the my next lines:
Hopefully I'm finally in the right place, I'm waiting for you, you know what I mean and If I'm right i wish you to reply.
For all of you I hope you're good an want to ask how did you perceived the last change in the energetic vibrations, something unexpected changed, am I wrong?
Thanks for accepting me :)
4 x

Re: Mumblemumble

Hello!
mumbling along then... welcome!
The energetic vibrations were well perceived.
Good colour and intensity, i could describe much more.
Well, I'm glad you're here now, always happy to meet other Indigo.
See ya around.. and don't be scared to call... lol
4 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.

Hello. I have felt some special changes in the last few months. But before this, I also noticed few, however not as strong in my perception.

The first strong change I felt recently was during the august eclipse. This one was strong! I sensed and saw the energy and it was amazing, very powerful and spiritual. I remember I was in a forest with few people during this eclipse while I saw it directly. So beautiful and my life and consciousness changed after that day. The next days I felt stronger, more energetic, more determined and secure. Also less tolerant to some things in my life. Also a vision of a feline in my meditations in the following days. Another thing was how it affected the third eye: For the following days I saw my third eye vividly and I even got scared that I had damaged my sight with the sun while watching the eclipse. I felt more connected in general. After some days I recovered my normal sight and the energy levels seemed more normal again.

Then, some times later, there was another energy shift. This time the energy felt more fluid, positive and lighter. But at the same time, this same energy brought up deep inner shadows to the surface for me to deal with. It was a mix of positive feelings and pain and tiredness which lasted for about a month maybe.

Then another energy update, this came with the full moon I think. This felt more healing and positive in general and coincidence: Many many people were having positive events in their lives and were feeling better about themselves.

So yeah... This is what I have felt in the last few months. More fluid and lighter energy which is affecting the whole world and the people. I may be wrong of course, but this is what I felt.
3 x

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:34 am
Hello. I have felt some special changes in the last few months. But before this, I also noticed few, however not as strong in my perception.

The first strong change I felt recently was during the august eclipse. This one was strong! I sensed and saw the energy and it was amazing, very powerful and spiritual. I remember I was in a forest with few people during this eclipse while I saw it directly. So beautiful and my life and consciousness changed after that day. The next days I felt stronger, more energetic, more determined and secure. Also less tolerant to some things in my life. Also a vision of a feline in my meditations in the following days. Another thing was how it affected the third eye: For the following days I saw my third eye vividly and I even got scared that I had damaged my sight with the sun while watching the eclipse. I felt more connected in general. After some days I recovered my normal sight and the energy levels seemed more normal again.

Then, some times later, there was another energy shift. This time the energy felt more fluid, positive and lighter. But at the same time, this same energy brought up deep inner shadows to the surface for me to deal with. It was a mix of positive feelings and pain and tiredness which lasted for about a month maybe.

Then another energy update, this came with the full moon I think. This felt more healing and positive in general and coincidence: Many many people were having positive events in their lives and were feeling better about themselves.

So yeah... This is what I have felt in the last few months. More fluid and lighter energy which is affecting the whole world and the people. I may be wrong of course, but this is what I felt.
Lovely response, it is indeed that lots of changes occurred from the last 8 months, people are getting the good they deserve.
But what I'm focusing on is the shady part you mentioned, something big happened and we were shaked...well me for sure.
What I'm actually trying to do is to understand who or what is the fulcrum of all this "disbalance" there's something deeply different, like the frequencies getting "darker"...but is my opinion.
Glad I've found somebody who felt it, also because this change gave me a couple of "unexpected" experiences as you know (you're an admin, right?) How many telepathic we have here?
Sorry if my writing is messy but I need to follow the flow :)
3 x

How were you shaked? What did you feel?

I think the shady part is showing itself because its part of the energy and consciousness of the world. In order to heal and let go of the shady part, it must be seen first, acknowledged, processed and then, many people will grow up from it I guess. But it must be seen, it must come to surface on a global and personal level.

I do not know what the fulcrum of this dis-balance is. There is evil acting through some people; making them destructive against themselves and others around. What makes these people behave in such dark ways? Their energy and consciousness is of course behind, but what is behind it? Why would a human turn to evil against others? Fear, disconnection, deep pain and traumas come to mind.

However, I think there is something deeper. Some shadow interests and a lot of ignorance... I do not know exactly the root for all the madness though.

And I dont know how many telepathic people are here to be honest :) I am a kind of new admin, still not too familiar with the people here yet, only a few.

Your writing is fine hehe it is good to go with the flow, things usually work best for me like that ;)

Cheers
4 x

Return to “Introductions”