Re: Chi energy on nose

Realize the truth ones thoughts are not harming another. What ever you believe manifests so if you believe your thoughts are harming anyone you are feeding it like fire. What to do hmm use it for good like super milf aka super woman she has power to hurt people but she uses her abilities for good .
2 x

I wonder if we really can hurt others with our intentions, our thoughts or our power...

I believe we are each a mass of consciousness and electro-magnetism which is vibrating at different frequencies while interacting with the rest of creation, which also vibrates at different frequencies.
The laws of metaphysics tell us that energy tends to attract other energy which is on a similar frequency/level...

What this tells me is that if for example, I intend to use my power to manifest bad realities for another person, I would be doing so from a lower frequency level which is the one I would be at. So, I would be attracting these same realities to myself, because it is ME who is stuck in such low frequency and reality. What we give to the world is what is given to us; or even better, what we give to the world is what we give to ourselves, one way or another.

However, sometimes we do see people abusing and hurting others, or at least, passionately trying to harm others. What I believe happens then is this: If the "victim" is weak, then he/she will need these bitter lessons in order to gain strength. If the "victim" is a strong person, then this person will inevitably grow a lot from these painful experiences until the day when he/she will no longer be touched by them or by similar energies.

So, in any case, even if it may seem as if we were hurting others, we would probably end up helping them and hurting ourselves.

I think using our own power for hurtful actions results in hurtful results for ourselves. Energy is powerful and also cyclic.
3 x

Red Violet 3 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 pm
I wonder if we really can hurt others with our intentions, our thoughts or our power...

I believe we are each a mass of consciousness and electro-magnetism which is vibrating at different frequencies while interacting with the rest of creation, which also vibrates at different frequencies.
The laws of metaphysics tell us that energy tends to attract other energy which is on a similar frequency/level...

What this tells me is that if for example, I intend to use my power to manifest bad realities for another person, I would be doing so from a lower frequency level which is the one I would be at. So, I would be attracting these same realities to myself, because it is ME who is stuck in such low frequency and reality. What we give to the world is what is given to us; or even better, what we give to the world is what we give to ourselves, one way or another.

However, sometimes we do see people abusing and hurting others, or at least, passionately trying to harm others. What I believe happens then is this: If the "victim" is weak, then he/she will need these bitter lessons in order to gain strength. If the "victim" is a strong person, then this person will inevitably grow a lot from these painful experiences until the day when he/she will no longer be touched by them or by similar energies.

So, in any case, even if it may seem as if we were hurting others, we would probably end up helping them and hurting ourselves.

I think using our own power for hurtful actions results in hurtful results for ourselves. Energy is powerful and also cyclic.
I think you're very right about this.
I need to think about what happened with my will and intentions this past year. I felt harmed and have been confused in my thoughts. i may have projected my outrage towards towards people who didn't deserve it.... it's like right out of that movie Men that stare at goats, too strange to believe and too real to admit to.
Idk... healing intentions then, i guess?
1 x
:boat
i am like a particle floating on a wave traveling across a sea of awareness, looking within, i am everywhere, looking outward i see everything where ever i look. I am the Captain of my own experience, It has always been this way.